The discussions

Problem with wifi.

Hello, I am using laptop dell 1545 inspiron model. when i go for instalation for wifi connection ...there was an error come that is" any card is un...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2009 by
Yash

Aircel gprs setting

Hello, sir how are you sir muj china hand set ki setting chahye plz plz sir plz today plz my set modal M8

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2009 by
fea_ture

Network

Hello Sir, I am using the internet in single single system. whenever it connects to the interenet the LAN displays the message " limit...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2009 by
fea_ture

Ozangozubuyuk@hotmail.com

Hello, I made a big mistake. i wanted to my friends say something about me and i forgot to change the message. so you deleted my account. i am ve...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2009 by
xpcman

Safe mode

Hello, tell me how i am direct enter in safemode with command prompt from normal mode , in vista

sharpman

Client can't connect to internet

Hello, I recently installed a server running 2003 in my firehouse. I am running active directory, dns dhcp, vpn, all from the server. The issue I hav...

sharpman

Some1 has hacked my facbook account

hey, um some1 has hacked my facebook account. he/she has been commenting on my own pics....deleting my friends....sending private messages 2 people.....

2 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2009 by
1996star

Reset?

Hello, pls help me with my router D-link 300,,,,,because i reset the router,,,,,,,,,then when i install again my router,the router is not work........

deepbreathe

What is access switch type a & b

Hello, what is access switch type a & b? is it different from layer 3 switches?

dybbody

Connect but no internet

Hello,just got a dell laptop d600 have been using a wireless connection from across the street for the past few days with no problem,but now when i tr...

dybbody

Can't connect to internet

Hello, One day I was using my computer (COMPAQ PRESARIO F730 NOTEBOOK) and everything was working fine. Then later on that day I came back to my comp...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2009 by
dawooddoe

Sony ericsson mobile phone w350i

Hello, i have a sony ericsson w350i mobile phone and did a master reset and lost all my contacts and data i've contacted vodafone and they said they ...

deepbreathe

Internet explorer

Hello, Hi , our client had shown me a problem that he cannot open his citrix sites in his internet explorer by his login user. But when I login...

vijay_oo9

Internet connection wireless

i can use any other laptops on my wireless but the one that runs on XP.... it was working fine untill i conected it to my xbox (me being retarded) and...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2009 by
thehobogod

Mobile office setting

Hello, sir please send me free Mobile office setting on my airtel number please. My number is - +919096267171.

2 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2009 by
sangu

How can i speed up my torrent rather than my

Hello, i'm soummo from bangladesh. i'm using utorrent and grameenphone high speed internet by my nokia 3120 classic set. first time i'm having 40kb/s...

sarbel.vilo

Wireless help for interent

Hello, My daughter recently got her a phone line put in and wireless internet through At&T for her lap top. SHe told me she is allowed to have up to...

sadgurl

Problem connecting my belkin router

Hello, When following the instructions to connect my belkin router to my laptop....i needed to log in on the IP address 192.168.2.1. It tells yo...

sadgurl

Cant surf on internet

Hello, i got windows vista laptop i got internet cus my frends are using it, but only mah computer does not work , it shows as if its connect it but ...

6 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2009 by
druppy

Windows can not locate network device

Hello, I have HP Pavilion dv2500, I can not get on the internet, I get message 'windows can not locate network device'. I had to replace my hd, and ...

sharpman

How to create a lan

Hello, i want to know that i want to access internet on 6 pc through switch and lan but i don't know how to connect them means i want to run my own ...

sharpman

I need free gprs of airte on blacberry mobile

Hello, I want free gprs of airtel on my blackberry mobile or my pc,so give me some tips or tricks.

deepbreathe

Want the gprs settings

Hello, I want the GPRS setting for my mobile. My no. is 9664268774 and My headset no. is 5310. Plzzzzzzzzzzz send me the setting as fast as p...

suff954

Want secure connection

Hello, I have my Linksys router connected to my desktop that has windows xp. I have this router to pick up a wireless signal that is safe for my lap...

suff954

Ethernet drive

Hello, I installed windows xp pros but can only get on to the internet through usb.Ethernet drive won't work. i have a AMD Sepron (tm) Processor 3400...

sharpman

Free net service

Hello, pls give me the trick for free mobile office service,pls help me than i acces Mop service totaly free

flcconflict

I need ip address for connecting 2 pc via lan

Hello, i am using Windows 7, but i am not able to connect two computers using lan card having RJ45 port.. I m not using any hub, i want to connect t...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2009 by
salai_k1

Connect pc

Hello, how can connect two pc by straight cable

dancedhall

Networking

Hello, i am ganesh. My office connected to Eight computer through modem Reliance broadband connection? please help me how to connect net surfing...

flcconflict

Hcl mother bord cd

Hello, sir i want my driver cd pls help me sir model ee000189 ver 8 crc value oxfab91a11 rpn no R5565 thankyou

dancedhall

How to adminster other wireless computers

Hello, Can someone tell me how to setup or control other wireless computers from main wireless computer. i have three wireless laptops but I want t...

flcconflict

Net connection problem.

Hello, I have a bsnl broadband unlimited connection with single port modem (UT300R2U) . Now am connected 2 systems threw switch. These 2 systems ...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2009 by
SRAVAN

Has anyone used ideco?

Hello, has anyone used ideco gateway? i have encountered this firewall recently and planning to try it out on my network, functionality seems to be...

closeup22

Bhosdike

Laode, teri ghan me hati ka land chut mari ke

closeup22

I do not understand wireless networks

Okay, so... I bought a Linksys wireless router and went through the setup, following the CD-ROM to the letter. I named my wireless network, gave i...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Sep 2009 by
deepbreathe

Belkin f5d7000 ver.7000 network card issues

Hello, I recently moved my Dell computer to my room and had to put a wireless card ( Belkin G F5D7000 ver.7000) into the computer. We had lost the ...

sharpman

Wireless signal drops

Hello, I have an HP computer and a linksys wireless adapter. The Linksys router sits in the room immediately below my computer. Whenever I am connect...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Wireles connection

Hello, I have a Linksys router on my main pc and have a laptop wireless linked to this, i had lost my connection but now have it back on but cant ...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Sep 2009 by
xpcman

My disabled account

Hello, Pls my facebook account was disabled without any notification,pls can enable it 4 me

pro-genius

Unknown error

Hello, dear sir i m facing unknown error,i m using windows 2003 server os and from that pc all the internet connection are suppply to ot...

sharpman

Wireless to local bridge

Hello, why dose it come up to connect a network bridge you must first select at least 2 or lan or high speed connections that are being used by int...

sharpman

Limited connectivity in lan

Hello, this is naren ...i have a lan network in my hostel to which around 500 systems are connected.when i connect the lan wire to my vista operati...

sharpman

Connect a cable printer to my wireless comput

Hello, I want to connect my husbands computer to be able to share my printer I have a wireless connected to his computer. jeanette

sharpman

Group policy

Hello, sir i try as u suggest me but in administrator account task manger option is disable.now no run ,no taskmanager option is there how i can sol...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Free gprs and internet settings

Hello, I want free gprs and internet settings on my nokia 7210 mobile phone my loop mobile no. is. 9870785679

dybbody

Gprs setting

Hello, i want to get gprs setting in my mobile micrxomax x4i . so please help me to acess it .

dybbody

To accesss wap on my looopmolile

Hello, this is nandkumar gurav/frm jogeshwari east plz tell me how should i access wap on my samsung star

dybbody

Wireless to non-wireless computer

Hello, I'm setting up a computer lab at my school. We have a non-wireless ink-jet printer. How do I set it up so I can have other computers send prin...

dybbody

Can not remoov folder

Hello,

suff954

Wireless problem

Hello, my connection is working finely but my webpages are notopening but my other wireless connection is working .the connection which is working it...

suff954
Results 7651 - 7700 out of a total of 9,930