The discussions

Proble with using wireless

Hello, i have HP Pavilion dv6000(GAA445UA#ABA) and its operating system is windows vista home premium with 32 bit operating system. one day i was u...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

My connection

Hello,im milad how i can connect two computer with broadband adsl lan for games thank

1 reply Last reply on 21 Nov 2008 by
pokerman1

Need help with lan on 2 computers

Solved

Hello, I need help to connect my second computer with crossover LAN cable to the first computer to share internet. First computer connects to interne...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Nov 2008 by
caffeinedeath

Wireless laptop

Hello, I got an hp pavilion laptop its got a wireless device but my dad switched it off and not by the button on the laptop he went in a file but he ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Nov 2008 by
GeorgeRattel

Can't log in my mail!!!!

Hello, you see i just created a yahoo mail account.. & activiate it...but the next time...i logged in...i cant logged in.....it says the user name or...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Nov 2008 by

Qns on wan!!!!!!help pls????

Hello, how WAN enter the ethernet or internet under the condition of LAN ??? pls advise me....thank

1 reply Last reply on 20 Nov 2008 by
judy

Can't log in

Hello, i'm having problems log in to my myspace account and im 100% sure that i've entered the right password and email.. someone plz help... my ema...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

Netgear

Hello, I have a question does netgear router require a driver?

2 replies Last reply on 19 Nov 2008 by
just visiting

File sharing

Hello, I've manage to connect two pc's and both on sharing. Now my collegue and I are unable to use the files at the same time. we both got XP pro se...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

My internet explorer 8 & mozilla firefox

Hello, I have 2 search engine installed, IE 8 and Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.18. I used to use the IE with dial-up connection, worked fine, but then I c...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Nov 2008 by
rubrami281

Can't open a secure wireless network

Solved

Hello, Can u plzzzzz help me ??? I have a wireless networking device . It's name is ALFA network and it's a USB Highpower Adapter 802.11G . It is AWU...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2008 by
aquarelle

Linksys router problem?

Hello, I use the Linksys router for my laptop to access the internet. For some reason lately, I keep losing my connection. Is it my router, or my ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

Wireless connects , but no internet

Hello, i have a compaq laptop with windows ME , a lynksys card which connects me to the router (Dlink) but i am not connecting to the internet. i c...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

Trouble with wireless router connection

Solved

Hello, I have a dell comp running windows xp with a lynksys router that is hard wired thru cable modem, i have a dell comp with vista in my kitchen t...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

Cross cable&state cable

What is cross cable and stae cable?Rj11 And rj 45 manufactring?

xpcman

Sharing an internet connection in win 2000ser

Hi, I have one host windows 2000 server and one window XP client computers and those are in network. USB broad band modem connected to Host compu...

FRANK OSEI

Cisco_call_manager_dtmf_with_sip

Hello, I have a problem with sending the DTMF digits in NOTIFY(Out Of Band) SIP message between a Cisco SIP Telephone and Cisco SCCP Telephone via ...

nokian95

Help with wireless modem

Hello, i just gt a wireless modem...can someone how to setup my com with the wireless modem??? thz

wizzers

Internet cant be connected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, you see i gt a com frm my uncle office...it can be used....but recently it locked by itself...cant lock in no matter how we tried...my bro ref...

whatsuzz

Wireless internet help!!!!!!! please!!!!!!!!!

Hello, i'm a newbie...u see i gt a wireless boardband modem at home and there are 2 laptops available..may i know when the modem is on,is it possible...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2008 by
raghu41986@gmail.com

Winsock?????

Hello, can i know uses the winsock can help in the computers??? pls advice....

roserose1

No power signal on linksys router

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 11 Nov 2008 by
Rocky

Downloading speed

Hello, i'm new in networking...can anyone tell me what the difference between the upload speed and the down speed??? thz

2 replies Last reply on 11 Nov 2008 by
shhh

Config internet connection

Hello, can anybody help me??? what config the internet connection on our com without installing modem cd?? pls advise

2 replies Last reply on 11 Nov 2008 by
shhh

No ethernet drivers

Hello, I did a complete wipe and reinstall of XP on my desktop, I have no idea what model ethernet card it is, the computer isn't even recognizing ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2008 by
Anonymous User

How to connect 2 pc to internet

Hello, I HAVE BSNL BROADBAND CONNECTION.THE MODEM PROVIDED BY BSNL IS TYPE 4(FOUR ETHERNET PORT).I HAVE 2 PC I WANT TO HAVE INTERNET CONNECTION ON BOT...

carl

How to configure local network & internet

Hello, How to configure in 2K3 server, internet & LAN? I have 2 NIC in my system, my DSL modem ip 192.168.1.1. local network 192.168.0....

viewsonic1

Wireless router not connecting

Hello, I just got a new laptop and I am trying to connect to my wireless router and for some reason it worked before and now it is not. The network...

liquid45

Wireless

Hello, I have a wireless Linksys router and it has been working fine for a while. I use the wireless linksys usb adaptor. Just recently the program o...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2008 by
rubrami281

Wireless conncetion

Hello, I have a linksys wireless router connected to my desktop main comp downstairs which work perfectly find. I try to connect another desktop to t...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2008 by
Obi Wan Jaynobi

Wireless help

Hello, do i need a router if i bought a netgear 54 Mbps wireless USB 2.0 adapter. i have a modem but dont know if i am targeting it or somebody elses...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

My msn has been locked.

Hello, i can sign in with difference account, but not the one i expect. i have request a new passport to my backup email adress, and after i reset a ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2008 by
Amplitude

Pc control

Hello, I am really struggeling to find out how to operate one of my laptops with another. I have Virgin Broadband cable connection. I have instal...

Amplitude

Shared computer not getting wireless signal

Hello, I was using my computer upstairs and i connected my xbox 360 to my computer upstairs Not realizing it wouldn't get a signal and It kicked me o...

xpcman

Cant connected to internet...help!!!!!

Hello, i having this problem..my broadband modem is connected...but it always says it is not connected...can anyone help?? thank

xpcman

Limited connectivity on 3systems on network

Hello, Please i am having problems with three systems on my network. The problem is that the systems have limited connectivity. The challenge is whe...

xpcman

Conectig to the net

Hello,I CAN,T CONNECT TO NET I DON.T KNOW WHY .I CHNGED THE FAX MEDUM BEFORE,IT,S WORK FOR A WHILE THEN STOPED ,

xpcman

Link

Hello, EXISTING COMPUTER WORKING FINE THROUGH BT WIRELESS ROUTER, BUT JUST BOUGHT ACER LAPTOP, WHEN I CLICK ON CONNECT, I GET MESSAGE-- LINK ERROR ...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2008 by
dougal

I have a wireless router

Hello, I have a wireless router and my laptop used to have it i had trouble with it i have to use a cord to get on internet how doi get wireless back...

xpcman

Wireless connectivity issue

Hello, I am using Windows XP Professional and Intel Centrino1.6 Ghz Mobile Technology Processor with 256 MB RAM. I have been trying to connect wire...

xpcman

Problem of my taskmgr

Hello, my task manager is disabled how i can enable it no display in my moniter

niteen

No internet service

Hello, I recently had a new optonline modem installed for phone and internet.prior to that I had a separate phone, wireless and internet router. Si...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

I cannot browse my files to get a photo

Hello, can you help me i cannot browse my pictures when i get to my yahoo friendster before it was ok but now its not working can you teach m...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2008 by
yuki

Cant connected to net!!! urgent

Hello, i facing a problem...after i re-format my com...i cant connect to the internet...i trying a few times...but the system say cant find the conne...

5 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2008 by
kelly

Need a good site

Hello, I am just wondering if anyone knows a good website on the processing families and that it gives the bus size, the form factor, the clock spee...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Nov 2008 by
rubrami281

Conection to internet

Hello, Hi Sir/ Madam Actualy i have Nokia 6600 mobile with me, in that i have GPRS connection also I want to know how can i will connect Inter...

xpcman

Wlan problem

Hello, i have a dell inspiron 1525 with vista installed on it.i then downgraded it to xp.for me the problem arised during drivers finding.i'm not g...

rj45cab

Home network permissions

Hello, I've both been searching around for ages, and trying to work it out myself, but no luck. I am currently tying to set up folder synchroniz...

cbr.cobra

Can i connect to more than 1 pc

Hello, sir i am having bsnl broadband connection with tye-1 modem....can i connect to more than 1 pc ? i purchased switch and i co...

mahesh

Facing problem in internet connection

Hello, I am using a Dell laptop with Windows XP in it. Recently I took Airtel broadband internet connection in it. But I am facing some problem in ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Nov 2008 by
kuldeep_singh333
Results 9601 - 9650 out of a total of 9,931