The discussions

Sound driver realtek r1.28

Hello, i need a realtek high definition sound driver alc861 r1.28 for free download. I have got toshiba satellite m100 notebook

2 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2009 by
tankno

Msn messenger really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, i'm having the exact saem problem except i don't get any error's i put my passy in and it takes me 6 to 7 try's JUST to connect to msn messe...

7 replies Last reply on 14 Mar 2009 by
dante

Can't connect to my internet

Hello, I'm working on a computer at my dads office. Anyway when I first boot up the computer I can go online and do all that stuff. Once i close the ...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Mar 2009 by
mainken

3 out of 4 computers connected to wireless

Hello, So...we have a wirekess router (Linksys) and 4 laptops in my house. Three of the laptops have no problem connecting, but the fourth (my hp)...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Mar 2009 by
dawooddoe

Cant access intenet in windows vista laptop

Hello, My name is Vishal. I am unable to access Internet on my Windows Vista Laptop. I can access Yahoo Messenger,MSN Messenger but unable to conne...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Mar 2009 by
Zipzn

Ip changing

Hello, Is there any way to change IP address of Other Computer in my Network from My Computer?

Zipzn

How to connect my laptop to a wireless router

Hello, I would like to connect my laptop (a compaq) to a wireless motorola router and unable to do so. However, using a cable connection, router to l...

you60

Wireless card

Hello, I have a 'wireless card' and I ned software for it I need software Here is some info. about the wireless card MSI 802.11g FCC ID NO: 14L-...

you60

My msn wont let me sign in

Hello, when i try signing into msn,it says "We cant sign you into Windows Live Messenger Signing ...

you60

How to connect internet while on vacation

Hello, I recently inherited my parents older Dell Inspiron 8100 laptop. I am average for knowledge on regular desktops. I know NOTHING about settin...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Mar 2009 by
xpcman

Problems connecting to internet

Hello, I have a new Linksys router WRT54gs and a HP PC. The router is getting a strong signal but I am unable to get on the internet with WEP se...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Mar 2009 by
wires and plugs

Wireless internet

Hello, brought an Acer Extensa 5230 laptop and I am at a complete loss as how to set it up for wireless internet from my desktop computer. It is runn...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2009 by
GeorgeJones

Problem acccessing d drive

Hello, i have a problem opening my D drive in my computer. i have Windows Vista running on my laptop. i have 2 partiction on my laptop for data. last...

Wufpack Dave

Vista wireless not working

Hello, I have tryed and tryed over and over again and I cant seem to figure it out!!! Me and My friend wanted to set up a wierless net work we both ...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2009 by
Tweedledum

Ip changing

Hello, My Ip always changes after 8 hours but i was to get a fixed ip, is it possible?

1 reply Last reply on 9 Mar 2009 by
Tweedledum

Network configuration

Hello, Can anybody help how to deny access to configure network(change ip addresses) in a network without server

metallic_gear

Bsnl broadband page can not be displayed

Hello, I am having the problem with bsnl broadband. It was working fine. But last 5-6 days, I am not able to connect any website. I am getting t...

hana

I don't know why?????

Hello, why is it that when someone call me den wen they talk i can hear them but wen i talk they cant hear my voice?????? PLz. help me.....

Tweedledum

Usb moden type 1

Hello, i have a bsnl modem connected to usb i was using it for many days only thing is i have installed a xp Sp 2 operating system fresh one and i ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Mar 2009 by
sid

Wireless router bridge/relay setup

Hello, I have an Edimax BR6114Wg router, which I updated with the latest firmware (2.12). I want to set it up as a relay/bridge (ie so that it is an...

4 replies Last reply on 8 Mar 2009 by
dfrankfurter

Connected to internet, can't use ie.

Hello, I just had my computer recovered from a virus through the recovery partition. I installed my wireless router and now my computer says that it ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Mar 2009 by
KT

Connecting server

Hello,v want to know how to connect 5 systems ? is any tool available for connecting? v need that particular website. reply us immediately

1 reply Last reply on 7 Mar 2009 by
fayalit

Getting frustrated

Hello, Ok, here is the deal. I got this Dell PC some time ago and never really did anything with it until this week I wanted to try connecting it to ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Mar 2009 by
helpuynot

Can't ping pcs thru a router - timed out!!

Closed

Hello, Can't ping PCs thru a Router - Timed Out!! Have two XP PCs Router - Linksys Linksys IP : 192.168.1.1 PC 1 IP : 192.168.1.100 PC 2 I...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Mar 2009 by
NoMoreFUD

Wireless connection

Hello, Changed internet subscriber. Was told to reinstall my Linksys wireless-G Broadband 2.4 GHz (802.11g) with speed booster router. Can not find...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Mar 2009 by
xpcman

I cant log in!

Hello, For the past 2 days Ive not been able to log into my Myspace! Im am cerain that Im typing in my correct address and password! It keeps saying ...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Mar 2009 by
lucymom8607

Best video

Hello, i'm a french internaute and i propose you a race included the best video you can find all over the net. I start with the greatest video i n...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Mar 2009 by
POLICE

How to istall actiontec modem:gt724wgr

Hello, Ibought a Actiontec wireless Modem model #GT724WGR. and Ican,t install it. Can any body show me how to install this modem?

1 reply Last reply on 6 Mar 2009 by
morcents

Wireless connection issues

Hello, I've been having problems with my wireless internet lately. I've had the same router since July of 09 and it was working great. The router its...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Mar 2009 by
Zerocoolx3

At&t internet not connect??? need help please

Hello, I just received my modem followed steps put in start up disc...all lights on except internet light is red??? I have a laptop running the ether...

xpcman

Internet connection

Hello, I want to ask if how can my cellphone Nokia 5200 connect in an Internet? Pls help me

ebuddy4445

Cs 1.6 help!!

Hello, when i want to start counter strike 1.6 lan version,there comes this message!!!! "available memory is less than 15 mb"

1 reply Last reply on 4 Mar 2009 by
Tweedledum

Help to setup mylinksy souter

Hello, hi my name is Olga, and I really need help to set up my Wireless-G router I was with veryzon and I just change to comcast can somebody help me....

2 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2009 by
dawooddoe

I want to increase the speed of my net

Hello, oye suno...... suno...........suno........... this is for all please read this and give me solution every........... one listen i want to i...

beautypcs

When do i need to change my mtu

Hello, i am looking for instances when i should change my mtu or mss figures.

kitkatzone

System

Hello, when i start my computer there is message says "windows System-error. Dublicate name exists on the network" I could not undestand what that...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Mar 2009 by
xpcman

Can sign in via wifi network

Hello, I tried to sign on msn via my phone nokia 5800 but i can't. Why is that so?

somichead

Ping error

hi, i have a problem..i connect my beetel broadband modum to the laptop wit a RJ45 cable.the lan is connected and i get a ip address n when i ping th...

forcewave

Ping problem

Hello, what is the difference b/n ping time out and destination unreachable

maniktozor

What code on the router do i use to hook up?

Hello, i have an ipod and an wireless router, and i need a code to hook up to the wireless on my ipod becuase it is locked. But I have entered al...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Mar 2009 by
Ricky

Wi-fi connectivity

Hello, MY laptop is Dell d630 i'm not able o connectect through the wireless, while my friend living with me are easily able to access it, it is crea...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Mar 2009 by
sawsound

Wifi

Hello, i want to access the wi fi technolgy i would like to know about how to set up the network. i checked the server and port, it seems every thi...

msnmania

Wireless adapter

Hello, Im using a laptop which doesn't have a wireless internet access facility in it. I was told to use a wifi adapter? im not clear. Can yo...

Tweedledum

My daughters comp wont connect to internet

Hello, My daughter has a laptop. She has three log on user accounts due to her not being able to log onto the internet. When on account stops workin...

Tweedledum

Receiving warnings against adding freinds

Hello, Respected sir, I rajkumar kanojia a regular facebook user was happy till recently faced problem with my account receiving warnings of disconn...

dishy

Presario not recognizing wireless network

Hello, I installed a new wireless router TRENDNET TEW-432BRP, up and running. from laptop with which I set up router (lenovo 3000 N200, Vista home) ...

z4bmw

Causes of intenet failure

Hello, i really need some of the basic reasons why one internet keep fluctuating and the possible solutions to that.

3 replies Last reply on 2 Mar 2009 by
Tweedledum

Connnecting a printer scanner to two computer

Solved

Hello, I am running XP have usb ports available, and want to connect one copier, printer, scanner to use on either printer, what do I nned to use tha...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2009 by
xpcman

Problem in connecting internet thru ethernet

Hi friends, I'm expereienceing a strange problem, Im running Vista SP1 in HP pavilion 6284 Turion laptop. Earlier I was connecting to net via WiFi ...

xpcman

Won't recognize router

I am totally frustrated with our wireless network in our home. Perhaps you can point me in the right direction. A few weeks ago, our wireless netwo...

ericssonsony
Results 9151 - 9200 out of a total of 9,931