The discussions

Wireless problem

Hello, my connection is working finely but my webpages are notopening but my other wireless connection is working .the connection which is working it...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Sep 2009 by
suff954

Sharing drive between two computer

Hello, I want to share my D Drive, but the moment i click on sharing options it shows a message saying "An error occured while trying to share .The s...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Sep 2009 by
suff954

Can't log onto facebook!

Hello, I haven't been able to log on to facebook for over a month. It said my password was invalid so I decided to reset it but I have never gotten ...

4 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2009 by
piuli

Cant connect to internet at home

Hello, Ok so i cant connect to internet at home but it works anywhere else perfectly. I just started happening like 3 days ago. I can see the router'...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2009 by
kergie_69

Wont connect to interent in a specific locati

Hello, I bought a new laptop and it will connect anywhere really except work. Its a private wireless but i was giving the password and it all...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Laptop can't see

Hello, my laabtop will not reconize the LAN connection on my computer. It keeps on saying unidentified network and will not let me on the internet. wh...

sadgurl

Gprs speed

Hello, now a days i'm useing airtel nop for mobile gprs. I am useing n73 hendset. But i want to surf gprs form my nokia 5130 mobile. Please told m...

deepbreathe

Trasfering song

Hello, how can i transfer song to youtube from my memory card?

sharpman

Problem with sharing folder

Hello, i am having problem with my sharing folder! I share E:/ from my server but the problem is that everyone can get access... I try to remove from ...

sharpman

I need hlp pleases

Hello, am having problems with my face book and the password they are not helping and I need to reset my password but they won't give me a new one the...

re_mi

Does it cost monthly to hook pc to internet

Hello, Does it cost more, if you have wireless internet, to get a card for a pc so that you can use the internet? Do you have to pay monthly..even if...

sharpman

Perfect non-secure signal but no ip

So my PS3 my PSP and my Desktop pick up a perfect non-secure signal in my naborhood but they can't seem to pick up the IP address and that keeps all t...

sharpman

Quick networked printer question

Hello, Just curious about if I have a printer setup on one computer connected to the network and it is shared - will that computer have to be consist...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2009 by
beefcake

Mailserver

Hello, i need to know 1. how to create and share the user rights by accessing server for a specific user groups. 2. how to transfer files betwee...

sharpman

Causes of failure of internet system and their sol

Hello,please give a detailed information on the possible causes of failure of internet system and thier solution

sharpman

How do u connect to xbox live?

Hello ppl if u no could you plz tell me how to connect to xbox live using a laptop with windows vista plz by emailing me: xwazzax@live.co.uk. ...

sharpman

Connecting 2 pc's via tcp/ip

Hello, cud any body help me to connect 2 pc's with out lan, wan via internet using tcp/ip. ie. if 1 computer in america and another in UK.

sharpman

Disabled my face book acount

Hello, i wanna my face book to re active now

re_mi

My face book

Hello, i wanna my face book acount to re active now

Anonymous User

Connection to internet explorer

Hello, I have a toshiba laptop. I have a good wireless connection but I cannot get connected to internet explorer. Please can you help?? Thanks, Ju...

re_mi

Service provider

Hello, am using Nokia 3110 classic, i configured internet and i can browse using the default browser, i downloaded operamini but when ever i tried t...

jabir karofi

How can i connect to facebook

Hello, my problem is same as the others,i cant connect to facebook...i used to open it several times but it really doesnt work,everytime i open my pa...

gragrand

Can't open ndow for router configuration. usi

Hello, Instalation guide asks me to type in http://192.168.10.1, then window should come up to enter user name & password. Cant get past first instru...

dawooddoe

Connecting internet through mobile

Hello, i am using aircel gprs i have recharged for 14 rupees for 3 days free internet.the net is connected in my mobile (NOKIA N72) but it is not con...

pcsces

Free browsing

Hello,please i just need mtn free configuration browsing on my system.please i belg for it

pcsces

Opera v8

Hello,mr genius i need a free browsing configuration or codes for opera v8 on my nokia 3230.Thanks in advance

pcsces

My passionate plead

Hello,Am cesar pls i want the code for free mtn browsing using opera mini 4.2.my phone number is 08065683158 pls i beg

fea_ture

Please tell

Hello, i am using aircel unlimited rs98/- pack my mobile is nokia6670 i m getting only 2-3 kbps speed it takes time to open even the pages. i want to...

strnnger

Wireless internet connection not getting

Hello, My ruby red Mini acer laptop is not getting wireless internet connection.Im getting the wired internet in it.its detecting wireless connection...

HamNaz

Xbox 360- wireless

Hello, It's really annoying me with a problem I've been occuring over and over again. I don't understand how to connect a wireless virgin broadband mo...

strnnger

Help me for this thing...

Hello, i'm have a little problem..my fifa manager 09 did not work in win 7..the graphic did not work fluencly...after that it stop working and my lap...

dybbody

Pleas help me i forgot my email in friendster

Hello,

dybbody

Im

Hello All, My Instant messaging is not working after i have opted for Aircel Gprs setting those any one has the solution to it. My mobile model is ...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2009 by
aiti

Deleted mail item recollect

Hello, Auust30th,31st I received many important message to my ID, Unfortunately it is deleted. Please help to recollect the items

jobatrak@gmail.com

Would like to know how come my page was close

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by
sadgurl

Myspace.com lead me to google

well this shit is really bothering me..can someone help me out..cause im having the same problem with myspace thing..i try so many time trying to log ...

cbrodecky

Cannot connect to internet!!

Hello, i am also having the same problem, i cannot connect with internet explorer, firefox, safari, itunes or any other internet program expect aol e...

sharpman

Upload

Hello,im trying to say that how to uplad a pitchure with a camra 58362696

sadgurl

Wireless networking adapter

Hello, im trying to set up my new xbox 360 wireless networking adapter and its conected to my rouder but wont let xbox live work what do i do.

3 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by
Luchioni

Connect laptop to printer

Hello, I'm tring to reconnect my laptop to my Lexmark X1100 printer ,that is connected to a Belkin router and bellsouth DSL modem,I lost connection w...

sadgurl

Cant connect to internet with new laptops

Hello, i have a laptop which connects to my netgear router fine. (the laptop runs on windows xp) however, i have recently purchased two new laptops (...

5 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by
sadgurl

Internet sharing on lan

Hello, I have some problem in networking. I connect 2 home pcs through cat 6 cable, both lan cards working properly. i can access both pcs well thourg...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by
braveboypower

Internet speed very low

Hello, sir i am mithun . i am using idea plug to serve (or idea net setter) for internet service . i have taken the best plan as i should remi...

iluv2hak

My friend has forgotten his yahoo id & passwo

Hello, My Names are Uche Henry Anagbogu. My friend Ebuka Chukwunekeh has forgotten his yahoo id & password. Pls it will be of utmost importance if yo...

olfo81

Question, toshiba tecra8000

Hello, Erm. My Toshiba Tecra 8000 after i reinstalled due to virus... Now my Control Panel>Network Connections are empty. Which driver or what... do ...

dybbody

Vpn

Hello, We have internet through 2 satellite modems from 2 ISPs. Now i am using cyberoam load balancer to use both ISPs . Now the thing is i have to ...

sadgurl

To set up internet throuh wifi modem in vista

Hello, i have bsnl ADSL2+ WIFI Modem. My lap OS is Windows Vista. I need to setup internet connection in my LAP.

dybbody

Gprs settings

Hello, I have Nokia Expressmusic 5310...... I want GPRS Settings for my mobile... plz send it as soon as possible..

sadgurl

Network connectivity problem

Hello, I have 75 system in workgroup & OS is win xp it is share by each other i can ping all system with each other also i can remotely access all sy...

dawooddoe

Login

Hello, i cant login ...as soon as i give my password ..it sends me back ...help

jayko642
Results 7701 - 7750 out of a total of 9,931