The discussions

How connect to pc

Hello, hi bought sony ericsson w205 how i connect to pc for internet browsing i recharge unlimited Rs98

1 reply Last reply on 15 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

How to connect gprs to pc via samsung corbay

Hello, Hello, I want to connect corby pro as dial up modem to my lap-top but unable to do so. I installed the software but it doesn't show the na...

closeup22

ı used to browse on my laptop

Hello, ı used to browse on my e-gate notebook pc(wıreless) but all of a sudden ı can no longer browse. ıs ıt that my network drıve ıs not workıng or ...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2010 by
emperor

Microsoft office production 2007

Hello, sir please send me enter 25 characters product key

closeup22

Sos!! please send it fast..!!

Hello, Please recommend me several type of small size of internet optimizer folder software...

closeup22

Wifi lan card: not connected

Hello, I changed my OS from Vista to XP Professional in my HP Pavillion dv6000. However, I observed that I can not connect in my WiFi network... Th...

closeup22

Kb/s to slow in my u torrent

Hello, i'M TRYING TO GET BETTER DOWNLOAD AND UPLOAD SPEED IN MY UTORRENT MY CURRENT SPEEDs ARE NO MORE THEN 7.0 KB/s for download and upload is 0.2 ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Mar 2010 by
Ambucias

How can i make wireless lan for 10 pcs

Hello, I want to connect 10 pcs in a network as server client.i have to make it domain.please help me by saying how can i make it as wireless..on ea...

sharpman

Sek800i wifi settings

Hello, how can i setup home wifi on my SE k800i

closeup22

Connection 2 laptop's

Hello, i am new in network connection,i want to connect two pc's so i could create a socket connection betwwen them.what are the requirment...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Mar 2010 by
dawooddoe

How to connect apple iphone to ur router1600

Hello, i am unable to configure my apple iphone to my nokia siemens network router1600,kindly help me at the earliest.

closeup22

I need to connect my cellphone with internet

hi how are u first off all tnks for what u have to do for me then what i need is i have try to connect my cell phone but it can't be so if u have ...

closeup22

I want gprs settings

Hello, please sir/madam send me GPRS settings for my phone samsung star GT-S5233A as fast as possible my e-mail adress is coolboymurtaza@yah...

closeup22

Error

Hello, unable to open 192.168.1.1

closeup22

Connect mobile to pc

Hello, i have mobile nokia 6600 and i want to connnect my mobile to pc.I have GPRS in my mobile.it is not connecting with my pc.how i can conne...

closeup22

Lockerz invite is here

Hello, If u need a lockerz invite ! email me at aneeshk1@live.com you have to get invited in order to get into lockerz Its a place where u ca...

closeup22

Cannot connect to the net using linksys wifi

Hello, i cannot connect to the internet using my linksys wifi. coz it ask for validity identity. or a certiification? the problem started when my f...

closeup22

Somebody hacked my yahoo account

Hi Jay, Maybe you can help me. Somebody is using my yahoo account and I realise because I need to change the password. Is there a way to...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Mar 2010 by
B-Rent

Can't connect to linksys wireless wrt54gs2

Hello, I just purchased a new HP laptop that automatically comes with Windows 7. I also got a Linksys Wireless router - WRT54GS2 - and my problem is ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Mar 2010 by
dawooddoe

Why my facebook can't be opened?

Hello, i want to ask bout d facebook sites...why i cant open my facebook? everytime i open it, it says: "Services for this domain have been discontin...

dist.urbd

Run of pc problem

Hello, i want to run my pc mith maximum speed for that what i am doing. my pc run with windows 7

ash_perez01

Connection with pc

Hello, i want to connect my samsung c3053 with pc via usb cable for internet

dist.urbd

Orkut acess in banned areas

Hello, I am working in dubai , here orkut banned, Can i open orkut in easiest way ? I using windows 7 operating system. Plz help me.

ash_perez01

Msn

Hello, my name is nathan and my msn keeps singin my out and bk in do u no how to stop it ....

ash_perez01

Can't log in facebook

Hello,Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

Jean-François Pillou  

Network

Hello,i am kishor and my problem is that i have net-gear hardware and i want to connect wife connection are also available , and that is AIRTELWIFI bu...

dawooddoe

Wifi connection

Hello, unable to access the Internet while connected

dawooddoe

Somebody please help me

Hello,my name is Nita i just deactivated my face book account because i could not log in, so how do i reactivate my face book page to start my face bo...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Mar 2010 by
geek2b

Configure techno

Hello, please i can't get my techno phone to browse.

dist.urbd

Lan connectivity

Hello, I made a LAN with 5 machines one of which have internet connection but i am unable to distribute the internet on remaining 4 mach...

ash_perez01

Networking shering not working

Hello, i want open another pc in the network all of the working in network r running but i can't open another pc so what can do can u help me actully...

dawooddoe

How will l browse with my blackbaeery 8310

Hello, pls how will l browse with my blackerry 8310.with and mtn slim. kingsley

closeup22

Yes

Hello, canse i can connet to my computer

closeup22

My gmail and orkut account hacked..!! help///

Closed

Hello, respected sir, i had created an account in gmail named shanu_mohdali....a few months back..recently ,someone hacked my password and changed it...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Mar 2010 by
zed

I can't play online

Hello, i usually play call of duty 4 online , but now i can't get access. help anyone?

closeup22

I need help fast

Hello, my msn messenger says there is an error when there isn't one,how do i sign in?

1 reply Last reply on 11 Mar 2010 by
ash_perez01

About speed

Hello, I WANTTO INCREASE MOBILE NET SPEED

closeup22

Doubt 4 free inernet

Hello, why we can,t get free inernet

closeup22

How can i send a mail for nasa or nature j?

Hello, sir, i ask you that when i send a email for nasa, on nasa site i could not send it .plese told me what is the way to send my information ? kin...

closeup22

Connection error

Hello, i want to connect my samsung corby gt-s3653 to my laptop for using internet. but i cant connect my phone to pc . what can i do? please...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Mar 2010 by
dist.urbd

Browing on my mobile phone

Hello, how do I browse the internet on my samsung mobile phone with model no: sgh-z240e on an mtn line. thanks.

ash_perez01

Browsing with m phone

Hello, i have a samsung phone with series sgh-z240e, how do I browse on it with mtn line.

ash_perez01

Bluetooth

Hello, how do i get some songs and download some from the internet useing bluetooth?

closeup22

Free net speed

Hello, i want to get free aircel gprs net speed upto 3.1 mbps.i have very low speed please help me.

closeup22

How to connect 15 systems through lan

Hello, We have 15 systems for our newly establishing office. So we want to make the INTERNET available to all the systems. We have the UserId/Passw...

dawooddoe

How to have a free internet

Hello, Sir How to set my w230 motorola mobile phone, to have a free surfing and internet

closeup22

Connect samsung s-3500i to my lapto

Hello, I want to connect my samsung S-3500i to my laptop as modem for BSNL internet connection . but after connection setting and dialing an...

closeup22

Problem for belkin g usb wi-fi network adapte

Hello, Hello, I'm using Belkin G USB wireless network adapter model no:F5D7050 to link a wired Billion Router and it seems I can't manage to set up...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Mar 2010 by
daniel99

Networking

Hello, I want to connect 3 pcs with each other without using hub or switch. How can i do that?

2 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2010 by
dawooddoe

What softwares can be added to e71pro

Hello, wat all software can be added to icell e71pro mob??? wats the os of this mob??? is it java??

1 reply Last reply on 9 Mar 2010 by
closeup22
Results 5451 - 5500 out of a total of 9,930