The discussions

Wirelss connection stopped working

Hi i cant connect using wireless connection and am confused as it was working before and now it stopped.i dont really know what to do with that..i've ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Aug 2008 by
nicholasyonko

Unsecured network connection

Solved

Hello, I have a Linksys wireless broadband router. I have 2 desktop computer's one in the livingroom and one in the bedroom. Everytime you try to g...

nicholasyonko

Cant get connection from my rooter

Hi i have an hp laptop and i use my wireless connection to connect on internet but since yesterday i can't connect using wireless connection but when ...

Mychelms

Help me

I have 1 laptop & 1 desktop & i want to create lan & wan conectivity both of them, I have broadband connection.so what i do please tell me.(I have 2 l...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Aug 2008 by
dys_05

Same brand network card adapter and router?

Hello, I'm in the process of buying a network adapter card for my laptop. I was wondering if I have to get the same brand for it to work with my ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2008 by
gargca23

Cisco????

Hello, can anyone tell me the characteristic of cisco please????

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2008 by
JeromeRM

Wireless network internet sharing problem

Hello, I have a new laptop with Vista. I want to be able to connect to the internet through a wireless connection to my desktop which runs Win 2000....

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2008 by
laptopman

All is fine but cannot ping

Hello, i m using windows xp proffesional edition. i have network adaptor of realtek cheapset which is installed properly.i hav a D-Link network switc...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2008 by
Xan

Wireless card

Hello, where does wireless card go in my computer and can i have wireless and still my ethernet in there?

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2008 by
softwins

Connecting two computer

Hello, i want to connect two computers troug switch one is installed with server 2003 and other one is xp

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2008 by
Peak_14

Wireless pc to wireless pc

Solved

Hello, I have two hp/compaq nx6325 laptops with wireless networks. I am trying to connect them together through this wireless network option WITHOU...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2008 by

Virtual networks

Hello, Can someone find me a literature about Virtual Networks and Virtual Private Networks? Or tell me where can i find this literature?

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2008 by
platinump2

Wireless working - can't get on internet

Hello, We had a storm earlier this week and every since then I have not been able to get on the Internet. Thought it was the router, but we reset ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jul 2008 by
adamseve

Protections for internet

Hello, i have 7 computers having wireless card net gear 311 with access point cum router cum modem provided by BSNL having model - ZTE ZXDSL-53...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jul 2008 by
praveenpr4

I cant surf with my laptop

Hello couple weeks ago i used to surf using my laptop, i could receive wireless connection or any other type of connection, but now if i go to any ho...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Jul 2008 by
melana

I cant get a gateway ip address...

Hey Im kinda a rookie when it comes to computer stuff so I was wondering if im settin up a wireless connection running off of a router and its requiri...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2008 by
firesoar

Cant access internet''''

Hello, since yesterday i cant use internet and i dont know why????can anyone help me out

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2008 by
zefenix

Hub is not working with lan

Hello, wen i m trying to connect hub throug lanport n pc with hub then it is not working n wen i m connecting pc direct with hub then it will work...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2008 by
anshul.garg

Wont get on internet explorer

Hello, Hello, i have windows vista and cant get on internet explorer so i cant get on internet.code 31 please help me julie

softwins

Can't connect all laptops to router

I have a bekin router, I have tried to connect my all of my 4 laptops and the desktop PC to the router. Two of the laptop are running on Vista the res...

MagicMarkie

Error message : rj45 cable is unplugged

Hello, I have one laptop and PC. I tried to connect them using RJ45 cable. but "the local area connection network cable is unplugged" message is sh...

MagicMarkie

Cant access internet

Hello, im trying to use internet but it says no connectio????all the plug ins are fine so what can it be?please help me out of this

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2008 by
anilchand6

Messenger invaders

Hello, I want to know how people I don't know can log into my messenger on MSN and Yahoo both. I signed in one time and I was already signed in. Is t...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2008 by
crazy_devil

Help

Hello, I just found out that my internet server cancelled my old e-mail address. Is there any way it can be retrieved? I have lost all my e-mail ad...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2008 by
aishay2k

Hp driver

hi I need free wear network controller for Compaq hp 530

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2008 by
mrslash

Lost my wireless connection for my laptop

Hello, I have a Link system router connected to my main desk top. I have had my dell laptop routed off this as a wireless network connection. But a...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2008 by
Kelly

Wireless card

Hello, hi, need to purchase a laptop, consequently I need to find a good wireless card. Any help would be great?

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2008 by
charikaar09

Wireless issues

Hello, One of my friends just bought a new HP laptop running the Windows Vista OS today and came over to my house to show me it. They came right ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2008 by
dell dude

Problem with sharing folders

Hello,I don't know how to share folders or to find them on the other pc

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jul 2008 by
roma

Complete configure for setting up lan connect

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2008 by
abhi

Transferring a file from one pc to another

Hello, ma question is, when transferring a file from one PC to another (the two are inter connected using a network),Considering the internals of an ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2008 by
perry

Update messed me up

Hello, Last night Explorer did an update , automatic, when I tried to turn it off. Now I cannot connect at all. I am on my laptop using the same se...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2008 by
kcfalcon

Sharing internet connection

Hello, I have a pc connected to internet i have a cross wire rg45 what can i do to share the internet connection thought the 2 pc.. 1 first ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2008 by
sus

Password help

Hello, my husband set a password for our wireless internet connection and does not remember what it is? how do we find the password or reset it?

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2008 by
raymedia

Linksys

Hello, Same story as the rest I have a linksys wireless router It shows that I have a wireless connection but I cannot surf with out plugging in my c...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2008 by
jennie

Connecting to router, but lose internet acces

Hello, I am having some problems keeping a consistent connection to the internet.I am using my downstairs apartment owners wireless internet. He ha...

5 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2008 by
timmy85

Transfering by ftp

i would like to transfer a dvd to my brother who is actually in England , We tried to do it by msn but it seems that is taking too much time he ask...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2008 by
jeruvy23

Memory card

Hello, I would like to connect my memory card that i use with my 6600nokia mobile phone to my pc to download games how can i do it? Since 6600...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2008 by
austingamer1

Pc is working slowly

Hello, Hi im getting an anoying problem with my laptop it is taking so much time to boot and once boot it takes 2 or 3 minutes to launch progra...

virgie.vrg

Problem with wifi

Hello, I am not receiving my Wifi signal anymore , i have check with my configuration everything is ok . what can bethe cause of this iss...

jenifer0703

Connectin mobile to pc

I ive got a nokia n93 , with camera options and so many options intergrated in it i have no cd for the installation software i have been searching on ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2008 by
batmanba1

Playing games on linux

Hello, I don't understant why far cry does not play on linux , i have been playing this game on windows xp perfectly is there any patch or upda...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2008 by
batmanba1

Network security

Hi all, I just build a small web design office and I am working for some important clients ,i actually got 5 operating post in my office ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jul 2008 by
pentiumworld

Wireless router

Hi, I got a question if I connect a wireless Modemrouter to a Modem netgear router will i be able to use only the wireless connection ? ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jul 2008 by
pentiumworld

Folder sharing

Hello, I am using Xp and i used the adminsitrator login , but i can't access to my sharing properties and configuration, What are ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jul 2008 by
rolandbr7

Wireless network between 2 laptops

Hi, How can i use a wireless network with two laptops ? Can i connect them together?

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jul 2008 by
gargca23

Ipconfiguration

Hi, I use and adsl line at home and to access to my office document i must connect to their servers which recognize only a fix ip. Is ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2008 by
gilly7979

How to unblock myspace at work

Closed

i need help unblocking myspace at work

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jun 2008 by
Yoan

Server ip not showing to others

Hello, im using xp and i run a game server ..running dsl but it still gives me a 192.168 ip and other with extenral ips cant connect to me ...how do ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2008 by
Shashank

Wireless internet connection

Hello, I have a desktop computer operating with Windows Vista. My son has a computer upstairs that operates with Windows XP. He has a wireless rout...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2008 by
Shashank
Results 9851 - 9900 out of a total of 9,930