The discussions

Star or bus?

Hello, can onyone tell me which one is better a star netork or a bus network? and also what is the advantages and disadvantages of the two type...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2008 by
Joe Cruix

Internet connection

Hello, I have windows xp as my operating system on my desktop in the living room. I have a laptop with vista as operating system in my bedroom. ...

Joe Cruix

Peer to peer with serial port

Hello, How to make a peer to peer connection between 2 computers with serial port?? Thanks before..

laptopman

Best network card???

Hello, officially which is the best network card?????

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2008 by
i have tried several cards but the 3Com works best

Network query

Hello, i have a cisco 1800 series router with ISDN connection. last night it was workng fine. but from today morning. it can not connect to my remote...

ronyIT

Connenting to wireless through my laptop

Hello, i am not able to connect to Wireless Internet even if it is showing a full signal. while my fellow students are able to connect to internet ...

lexmarkd

Lan

Hello, Dear Sir, I have two pc & I connect Internet. One pc has two Lancard - 1. input & 2. output, other pc has only one lancard . I not able to...

Nathans008

Help with wireless connection

Hello, I have successfully set up a wireless router and now my new laptop can access the internet fine, which is great. My only problem now is t...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Sep 2008 by
stevo

Buying on internet, goog or not?

Hello guys! Do you think online shopping is safe?

4 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2008 by
yogui7

Wireless router wrh54g configuration

Hi!! Recently i bought one wireless router model(WRH54G). I don't know how to configure with laptop. Please guide me how to configure that router ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2008 by

Net work problem's

sir in my room have two laptop, one is windows xp and otaher one is windows vista bussines operating system. i have internet connection. it is ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Sep 2008 by
TJ

Wireless

Hello, my daughter has been given a pc,i have bought a wireless adapter.I have put the wep key in and it says its connected,but its only sending and ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Sep 2008 by
TJ

I can't get wireless working

Hello,I have my laptop .it was working fine before.it suddenly stop getting to the internet wirelessly.I could see that the signal is excellent.but I ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2008 by
tpwood

Problems with router

Hello, I have a linksys router-G. Also have a desktop. My internet connection is cable (roadrunner). My problem is when I hook up the router, both la...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2008 by
tpwood

Problem related to browse trough wireless

Hello, I connected to wireless router in my laptop but i cant borwse. i cant understand the actual problem. also checking all internelt provider conn...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2008 by
hinoak

Resetting wireless connection

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2008 by
melmel.cz

Changing fom dial up to lan on me

Hello, I recently purchased a CNet wireless-g usb dongle (adaptor) to connect to the computer in my son's room that runs on Windows ME, so he could w...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2008 by
tapemask

Network printers

Closed

Hello, I am looking up information on network printers and I can't find anything. If you know anything please assist me. What i really need is th...

Last reply on 4 Sep 2008 by
Anonymous

Wireless connection

Hello, We have wireless internet through our local cable company and have 2 computers, one computer in the shop that is detached from the house that ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2008 by
prisonbreak.me

Wireless

Hello, i want to connect my 2 pc's via wireless in one of my pcs i have internet....100 mbps and i want to give internet and to my other pc how i c...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2008 by
panamabreak

Wireless network config problems

Hey, I need help trying to re-configure a network connection. Equipment/ Set-up: I have a Linksys broadband modem with 4-port switch (model WRT...

6 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2008 by
Lie

How to install?

Hello, i want to know how to install facilities needed by operating systems from client computer to client server mode?

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2008 by
blendax

Wireless will only connect to 1 location

Hiya, hope someone can help me! -I have a laptop which easily connects to one location on the wireless. -also, the second I get to the location...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Sep 2008 by
lozzy

Problem with laptops on a wireless network

I have just set up a Linksys wireless A+G network in my house and a repeater to reach the entire house. I set up the router and repeater with one lap...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2008 by
yashtozor

Need help to get my laptop back on the netwrk

Hello, I have DELL Inspiron 1520. On the home network there are 3 other laptops. Till last week I was able to print from my laptop & share files on...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2008 by
DV6500

Need to connect desktop from router?

Hello, i have my linksys router hooked to my laptop in my dining room ,but i need my dsl to work also for my desk top in my son room. how would i go ...

CJ

Stupid damn computer and router

Hello, i am having major difficulties with trying to access the internet from my laptop thru my sisters computer. i have a wireless linskeys router...

CJ

Sharing files

Hello, GEEEEEEEEEEKs I too have a dataone connection Say whether we share files through LAN as in SIFY.. using DC++

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2008 by
goldie999

Wireless connection not working

Hi , Ive just bought a laptop its been 3 days and my wireless network is not working but before it was. Ive checked if my wireless network is on an...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2008 by
eauvital

Changing setting

I'm trying to change the setting but every time i hit save settings it gives me a blank page .. if i go to manage.htm and change the password it goes ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2008 by
recommendspc

Need help with high pings on wireless usb

Hey, Here is the issue I'm having. I bought a linksys wireless network adapter, model no (WUSB54GC). I brought it home, followed the instructions (ie...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2008 by
Blickter

-- need help with wireless --

Hello, Hello, Im having trouble setting up my computer and laptop to my wireless router which is the {Siemens Gigaset SE587 WLAN dsl} What happens i...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2008 by
jay9704

Help with yahoo log in

Hello, I just removed a nasty virus I had following other advice on this site (re-installing IE and running a spyware program). I can now surf the...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2008 by
Johny

Cannot cannot via wireless

Hi i am trying to connect my laptop by wireless connection..i already activated the wireless device on my laptop but it doesn't detect any wireless co...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2008 by
trance3223

Help on ibm thinkpad to have wifi access

Hello, Hi everyone, my boss has an IBM Thinkpad laptop running in Windows XP SP2 2005 Tablet Edition, my problem is how can i set it up so that it ...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Aug 2008 by
pao2cool

3945abg pro/wireless problems

Hello, I recently upgraded from XP to vista home premium and now I do not know what is wrong with my Wireless Network adapter. Everything else is o...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2008 by
mfern

Wifi problems

Hello, do i need two wifi pen to connect two computers to my pc?

blendax

Wireless transmission

what is a wireless transmission?

vandi.vnd

Wifi

Hello, ivejust bought one wifi pen i want to connect two computers with it is it possible to do it? a friend told me that to do that i must have two ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2008 by
xino

How much wifi usb pen do i need ?

Hey there ive just bought a wifi usb pen for me to be able to connect two computers and a friend told me that to be able to do that I should have two ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2008 by
AnonHelper

Wireless trouble

Hello, I have a Intel Proset/Wireless Connection at home, It will be automatically disconnected if I stop using for about 10 minutes (even though tha...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2008 by
Nathans008

Ip routing

Hello, I am new in networking area. When i go to in the command prompt, and type C:\ipconfig/all then i receved some data. Data is given below:-...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2008 by
dusty.techstudentMCP,NET+

Re wireless router

Hello, i setup the router to a broadband connection. the connection was excellent but still i cant browse to the net. would please give an idea wh...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2008 by
dusty.techstudentMCP,NET+

Wireless to wireless

I have a WRT54GS linksys wireless router and i also have a 2Wire 2701 wireless router. Is there any way that I can connect them both together via wir...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2008 by
nr31

Home networking problem

Hello, I have a netcomm nb1300plus4 adsl modem which has 4 computers that can access it for internet use. I want to make only 1 computer use the mode...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2008 by
dustytech.studentMCP,NET+

Msn 2 pc

Hello, i have 2 computer i like open my 1 adresse in two pc different but when i connect one other diconnect i hope receive answeres for my pr...

9 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2008 by
zerotonine

Choosing im service

Solved

Hello, everyone. Our company is choosing instant messaging software that uses internal server without internet connection. The security is important i...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2008 by

Wirelss connection stopped working

Hi i cant connect using wireless connection and am confused as it was working before and now it stopped.i dont really know what to do with that..i've ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Aug 2008 by
nicholasyonko

Unsecured network connection

Solved

Hello, I have a Linksys wireless broadband router. I have 2 desktop computer's one in the livingroom and one in the bedroom. Everytime you try to g...

nicholasyonko

Cant get connection from my rooter

Hi i have an hp laptop and i use my wireless connection to connect on internet but since yesterday i can't connect using wireless connection but when ...

Mychelms
Results 9801 - 9850 out of a total of 9,927