The discussions

Linksys router firmware upgrade

Solved

I have a problem with my linksys router model BEFW11s4 and i think i have to update the firmware, but i downloaded it from the linksys website and its...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2009 by
Swampus

Unable to connecte dialup data card

Hello, hi i have a laptop in my office network i could not access any computer so i did a trick in export the netbt from registry and import it and j...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2009 by
nick

To use dsl modem's built-in wifi for networki

Hello, I am using net through UTStarcom WA3002G4 modem. Can I use its WiFi to connect my Mobile with PC?

Santhu

Internet connection

Hello, Hi my laptop is connected to a router and modem,there is an excellent connection but i cant log in to the internet, but ii can log on to some...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Oct 2009 by
dawooddoe

Wireless ont ork anymore

Hello, my mate connected to the internet in america and now she cant get the internet on her laptop at home not even when plugging in the lead ?

closeup22

Why does my dsl send bytes but wont receive

Hello, i have a big problem when i connect to my broadband internet it says its connected and it sends bytes but it wont recieve.......but i can searc...

LouisSteph

Adsl modem

Hello, i have bsnl net connectinon and using adsl modem.I connect two pc with wifi and one through lan.the pc connected through lan provides a very g...

LouisSteph

Sharing internet

Hello, I ve to Wlan cards in my laptop one is internet and another is external, One the internal wireless card i connect to internet, and the externa...

dancedhall

Life style bose system

Hello, I have a life style bose system with great sound,but when I want to play my cd's with pictures it does not support the JPEG format, is an easy...

LouisSteph

Account disabled

Hello, Dear facebook team, My facebook account is disabled,my email"(spiderman_005@hotmail.com),plese enable my facebook account ,i promise i will...

LouisSteph

My facebook account disabled

Hello, My facebook was disabled on the 5th of october.. I have read everything of the terms and uses and responsibilties I would really appriaitate...

dancedhall

How to connect windows xp to network server

Hello, I have some problem with this windows xp(home edition) I am an intern for this company. the company's domain is ~~~~.com and there is no ...

LouisSteph

Gmail&yahoo is not opening

Hello,sir for me gmail &yahoomail is not opening,what is the problem?rest of that two all mails are opening,replay soon.

LouisSteph

Error has occured

Hello, why cant i log on to myspace and when i get on it say this page can not be displayed and i have internet so can somebody please help me lol th...

LouisSteph

Error

Hello, can someboby reply now

LouisSteph

Numerical value

Hello, please let me know how to convert Rs. 35,000/- monthly income in numerical value eng.word

LouisSteph

Settings

Hello,I wnt my gprs settings

LouisSteph

Hp laptop wireless issues

Hello, So here is the deal. I purchased an HP Laptop from a pawnshop. It got a config error and I took took my Dell computer install disks and put in...

LouisSteph

Computer help

Hello, hmm..., what are the different cabling types standards, and ports use in WAN connections? and what is the role or purpose of this device con...

LouisSteph

Network.....??

Hello, i always heard all about IOS in our class. so what is the role of IOS in a network?and what are the classes of devices that have IOS embedde...

LouisSteph

Dell 1545xp-3 wireless network adapter

Hello, i m using dell 1545 with window xp sp3. i have downloaded all latest drivers from dell.my wireless adapter detect the network and shows connec...

LouisSteph

Ios question

Hello, what are the IOS modes of operation? what are basic IOS commands? and how are these commands used and why? im just confused why to use...

LouisSteph

Connecting lan from laptop to desktop

Hello, can u tell me how to setup lan from laptop having vista to desktop having win xp.....

2 replies Last reply on 9 Oct 2009 by
dawooddoe

How i can open my hotmail e-mail?

Hello, i don,t know from where to open my hotmail e-mail from computer .how is it possible to check my e-mail pls guide me thanks.

1 reply Last reply on 9 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

No network

Hello, i have inte ldesk top d 845gbv ind i have no net work conection to the internet to dow load drivers what should i do

closeup22

Problem connecting to wifi

Hello, I need your help. I can't connect to my wifi. I'm using D-Link DIR 300. A while ago, it's working properly then, I decided to change the pas...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Oct 2009 by
jenny

Cannot install canon mf6540

Hello, I have tried installing my canon mf6540 computer on my new computer (HP Pavillion Elite, 64 bit) system and the program runs and says the comp...

onea97

Free gprs

Hello, i live in uttarakhand hw can i access relianceor idea gprs or mobile internet for free???? help me…. michipearl@ymail.com

onea97

Bluetooth pan network adapter

Hello, Seem to have lost the Bluetoogh pan Network Adapter from Asus A6000 laptop for no given reason that I can see, can someone please tell me ho...

ghost80

Network prolbem

Hello, my computer has got Window Xp as Operating System,Is connected to internet and reserve server when pinging,but when I tried to browse failed t...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Oct 2009 by
dawooddoe

Bsnl gprs problem

Hello, I have nokia 5310 xpressmusic.I have bsnl sim.I have received GPRS settings from bsnl and i can browse wap sites using browser present in the ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Msn wont let me online

Hello, my msn wont let me sign in its been like it for 2 days now! it keeps saying windows live messager cant sign you in, try later, and i keep try...

iveal

Fake fb

Hello, i was wondering if someone could help. i dont even have a Facebook Account but someone else has opened a profile with a fake name with all m...

iveal

Nokia 7610

Hello, i want open GPRS setting for aircel connection

iveal

I connect the cell phone to pc for internet

Hello, friends, i using the bpl sim for internet free, i connect the my cell phone to my pc for the free internet. connctivity is connect but pag...

iveal

Help for connect internet mobile to computer

Hello, my quastion is how to connect internet from mobile gprs to computer with usb code and how to connect internet from mobile gprs to computer wit...

iveal

How to connect netnorking

Hello, Sir please I know little bit about the computer and i having 16 computer in my office. Sir please tell me that i want to connect all the...

iveal

Webcam

Hello yo'll, i was given this webcam by cousin and its still working and she said lost the installing cd. is there anyway i can install it.

4 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2009 by
sadia

I can't get a wireless connection on my lapto

Hello, My laptop recently went under a RAM upgrade and someone put my computer in a "safe mode" to remove some viruses etc. I got my computer back a...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2009 by
Asten M

Linksys router

Solved

Hello, How do I find my passphase for my Linksys Router?

2 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2009 by
dawooddoe

Networking

Hello, more about the sharing of LAN and WAN network

closeup22

Domain missing

Hello, I followed the instruction. However my one laptop is running XP and the other Vista. In the XP laptop I went to mycomputer's properties and di...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2009 by
cuban

Router user name and pass word not accept

Hello, i had been using linksys wireless-g 2.4 ghz since long time, this time i have to change my apparte so i nee to change location now i have new ...

LouisSteph

Misconnection of internet wh ile connect wir

Hello, Im trying to connect the wireless router at my place and i didi the configurations of d-link wireless router aand the only problem i cant get ...

LouisSteph

Accessing of wifi

Hello, i cant access my wifi network can any one explain me about how to access wifi.my laptop is displaying that "radio is switched off"when i saw t...

LouisSteph

Gprs

Hello, Please let me have airtel gprs setting for china mobile i9++i with No. +919810079391 as airtel customer care refused to give setting on china...

LouisSteph

China e71

Hello, can u mail me the pc suite for china make e71 also help me wit how to connect da gprs here is ma id ra_eto_89aj@hotmail.com

LouisSteph

No web pages displayed but connected

Closed

Helloi have a laptop on windows xp,it was working fine then just changed this week.i conect to internet through three dongle, which is fine,but all we...

12 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2009 by
LeadLemon

How to increase the internet speed

Hello, My internet speed is download speed:1757 and Upload speed :550 I check this speed test @ free of cost from http://www.ip-details.com/ Now ...

LouisSteph

Pc connection of internet via aircel

Hello, i m using aircel rs98 pack of internet but could not able to connect via pc. I m able only via my mobile. I m using samsung j700i. I also aske...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2009 by
closeup22
Results 7201 - 7250 out of a total of 9,930