The discussions

Wag160n ethernet cable instead of dsl (input)

Hi Guys... i have just boought a WAG160N and when i started the setup i was asked to connect the DSL phone cable to the WAG160N, although i'm using...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Oct 2008 by
TheFRiED

I lost "winhttp.dii"

Hello, my computer always have the message that this file "WINHTTP.dii" is missing when i try to instal windows live messanger..what can i do?? where...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Installing a wireless router

Hello, We have a desktop computer that is hooked up with a regular (not wireless) router from the cable company. I just bought a laptop and want to...

xpcman

Wireless

Hello, hi ]i have linksys WAG200G ROUTER, it was working properly untill last friday it stoped working i asked my pal to help now i can connect to t...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2008 by
swatman

Need help with dumb internet!!

ok hey i bought this modem called BELKIN and it was to put internet on my laptop well i loaded the disk and everything on my big computer well i...

jamesyap34

Can't connect to internet

Hello, My 5 year old laptop has never been wireless even though I have the Linksys Broadband Router. I've always had to use a phone jack and plug in...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Ubuntu and windows vista wireless issues

Hello, My main computer runs on Ubuntu, which is where I have my Netgear Wireless Router hooked up. I just got a new Dell desktop that runs on Wind...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Logging problem

Hello, I have tried to log in on the 192.168.1.1 and it's not letting me even though I have TRIED 100 different ways using "admin" both for the usern...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2008 by
Pedge2k7

Stupid wireless

Hello, I have wireless internet and everything works fine, but when someone calls it goes off but the internet on the main computer stays on because ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Computers see eachother but nothing else

Hello, My dad was trying to connect our two desktop computers together and they see eachother but they can't do anything else. right now when someone ...

mike178

Connected to router, but no inernet

Hello, i can connect to the router but will not connect to internet. i get on another computer it connects just fine. I can connect to the internet at...

ishe67

Ip address

Hello, I have a problem in the connection of wire less connection. its appear that there is a connection but i can not open any web site , l try ...

Kevink

Hp notepade wifi

Hello, I have a problem with a HP notepad that i just bought as second hand. I am trying to install my Wifi lan drivers but everytime the pc free...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2008 by
naren

Connect two pcs to internet

Hello, I would like to be able to access the net with two Pcs at the same time. One PC is a Gateway running Vista, second is a HP laptop runnin...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Connect two acer windows xp 2 laptop wireless

Hello, I have an acer laptop aspire 5570z, i want to create wireless connection with another laptop using only wireless of the two computers. ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2008 by
someone

Mac to pc music

Hello, I have all of my music (iTunes) on MAC OS X 10.3.9 and need to transfer all the music to a (iTunes) PC Win Vista, now I have the Mac set up t...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

My computer out of nowhere says...jonny

Hello, my computer is driving me crazy! it out of no where says i have no wirrerless connector but its definetly in there! And now,it says there is n...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Connect two systems

Hi, I'm raji working as a software programmer, I would like to know the procedures in detail to connect computers via LAN. So I hope that you woul...

essodiesel

Router ip address problem, i think?

Hello, When I try to view TV episodes through the abc.com website, a screen pops up telling me that "only US residents can view full episodes". The...

virageviraj

Want to connect the wireless connection

Solved

Hello, Dear All. I'd like to make connection to the wireless network.I m in the range of wireless when I used laptop.With Laptop I can use wir...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2008 by
blueribbon

Abt lan

Hello, Sir i want to know that,i have 18 computer and i want to connect all of them is that means i want to create a samll lan in a collage. s...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Primary dns server is not set up

Hello, I am using windows vista and we are connected via a wireless connection, however, am unable to get to any internet pages. Diagnostics retur...

xpcman

Wifi lost

HI everyone. My lap top could pick up wifi anywhere in my house and one day I could not get on the internet anymore. What could the problem be. I do n...

xpcman

Sharing word documents etc between 2 pc's

Hello, I have a wireless connection between my Pc upstairs and my laptop downstairs. PC upstairs is connected to the internet by Broadband cable but ...

xpcman

Msn

Hello, my msn sin in bt the it sins out and it says sometihnk about a proble and i wont it to work all the time can u do somthink please plaese thank...

signaldown

Internet

Hello, I would like to know how to get free internet connection with my mobile phone (Nokia 5200) using a digicel sim. help plz.

jacikechina

Make network

Hello, i want to connect two computers how i will connect through a cable.plz help me or send me complete notes on email

2 replies Last reply on 9 Oct 2008 by
brightmoon

Connection is perfect but can't browse!?!?!

So i just down graded to windows Xp because while having windows vista I kept getting BSOD ...and Hated it because i couldn't fix it ...now my compute...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Oct 2008 by
DBE

Wi-fi trouble

MessaHello, My computer does not recognize the wireless connections in the surrounding area and i am not sure what i did wrong - i have tried switc...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Wireless network problem--trouble downloading

I recently moved to an apartment that offers free wireless internet. I can connect to the internet fine on my Vista laptop and browse the internet, wh...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2008 by
petes450se

Problems with router

Hello I have a problem tat i think its really wierd well my house gettin new windows so i have to turn off all computers to the router i turned the ro...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Router and modem re boot

Hello, Ok sounds like most of you guys hee actually know what you are talking about. I'm a complete novice ! is there anyone out there who can advis...

dreamwave

Problem to create wifi network

Hello, i have router with cable and also i have a indoors wifi card and i want to have wirless singal in my hometo connect with other devices and i ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2008 by
giorgaak

Phone call drops cable modem connection

Hello, How do I fix this? Everytime my cordless phone rings my (hard wired) ethernet connection between the cable (not DSL) modem and my wireless ro...

xpcman

Internet problem

Hello, actually i was LANing my Laptop with my friend's pc,but not succeeded.all the IP addresses are right,my Laptop also showing the internet conne...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Unable to access internet

Hello, I'm running a windows XP dell desktop machine with SP3...IE7 can use both ethernet or wireless connections and unable to reach internet all...

xpcman

Connection

Hello, Have connected an acer laptop to home wireless connection but can't access internet (limited connectivity) Any help appreciated!!!

xpcman

Desktop problems

Hey TJ i was hoping you could help me out. My mother-in-law's desktop wont connect to any web page at all, shows i have a connection with very low se...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2008 by
JasonS

Wireless connection fujitsu & belkin

Hello, wireless connection was working fine until about 2 weeks ago. Now when I try to connect to the wireless network the message "the settings sav...

kieferschild

Help! i need urgent for college

Hello, my college has set up a mini website for people to access work documents and power point presentation from the lesson . I cant access a thin...

Chris Needler

Wireless router

Hello, I have a wireless router 192.168.1.1 wrt54G I am opertaing thru the router at this time .. my second computer shows no connection and no ...

astucease

Wireless works ok at home but nowhere else

Hello, I have a problem with wireless access. I have a wireless at home which works fine but if I try to access the internet through any other wir...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2008 by
greendog

Laptop hp wireless

Hello, i am asking about the hp laptops and it has wireless and every time i search the internet is says diagnosie a problem then i click on it but i...

OWEN LETHABO

Regarding lan

Hello, in my home ,4 pc's are present , 1 switch & i connected with broadband inernet connection of BSNL. i want to give this internet connection t...

OWEN LETHABO

Access program file folder on vista

Hello, I have 2 vista pc's networked (wired thru netgear hub), and on my client i need access to program file folder on the server. Error 1806 - you ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Problem with wireless router

Hello, I'm having a really hard time setting up my wireless broadband router to the new computer I recently purchased. I've tried contacting Motoro...

xpcman

Problem with either my laptop or wireless

Hello, I really need your help!! Please!! Recently I have a problem in accessing certain website that I usually visited by either Internet Explorer...

xpcman

Using switch

Hello, pls tell me how to share the inter(BSNL BROADBAND) using switch.some say we need to make 1 pc as a host.is it right.please explian clearly..

abdulla

About router

Hello, i have a router,but i don't know how to connect it to my modem and how to connect it to my laptop for me to have a internet connection in my...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2008 by
honeylocs

Help me regarding lan networking

Hello, There Every Body, i am stuck in a problem and need your guidance i searched all forums but no help so Far. :( I have a laptop and DeskTop, ...

takeadvice1221
Results 9701 - 9750 out of a total of 9,930