Network Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 9651 - 9700 of about 12,700
  • wireless does not work Closed

Hello, ihave a compac windows vista laptop, and my wirless is playing up, itworks sometimes then without warning it turns off, i can still use the in...

hol | WiFi | Latest reply: fghsfh May 15, 2009
    2 replies
  • Pictures and Step by Step Closed

Hello, I need step by step instru. on how to hook up a router. It came with a manuel, but its very hard to understand. If you could send me step by s...

scott | Network | Latest reply: green girl May 14, 2009
    2 replies
  • Useful tip To accss your folder faster Closed

Hello, Dear fellows i hope you all are fine. I want to share something with you. That most of us make folders in our computer directories and after s...

rabeel | Network | Latest reply: prerna May 14, 2009
    1 reply
  • Connecting Router to a switch and Lan Closed

Hello, Morning, I have a wireless broadband router linksys 2.4ghz. I connect a switch to the router and i connect a hub to the switch. The hub is pl...

Odus | Network | Latest reply: asustop May 14, 2009
    1 reply
  • duplicated mail Closed

Hello, i had trouble in sending the mail.when i send only one mail to any yahoo mail id that person got two mail instead of receive one mail.they r...

amala | Network | Latest reply: Anelly May 14, 2009
    1 reply
  • how to give internet connection to two pc's Closed

Hello, hi this is sushant...I have Dlink adsl 2+ Router, Dlink switch and Bsnl broadband.... How can i give internet connection to two pc's with the...

sushant | Network | Latest reply: sushant May 13, 2009
    3 replies
  • connect two computers to a laptop wireless Closed

Hello, my dad wants me to connect to computers to is laptop wireless. how do i do that

pimpdaddy | WiFi | Latest reply: xpcman May 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • how do i connect 2 computer in home network Closed

Hello, dear all, i would like to connect 2 computer in home network and one computer have OS is window XP another one is Laptop OS vistha edition, i...

sree | Network | Latest reply: xpcman May 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • how can i connect 2 computers wit an rj45 cab Closed

Hello,

kells | Network | Latest reply: xpcman May 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • No internet after instaling wireless router Closed

Hello, I installed an Airlink 101 router and adapter. and lost my hard wired INTERNET (local network) and have not been able to setup the wireless. ...

C | WiFi | Latest reply: C May 13, 2009
    2 replies
  • Hacker Closed

Hello, Someone obviously has my password to my hotmail email address I need to trace exactly where an email came from. I have the host and the ip ...

now11 | Network | Latest reply: now11 May 13, 2009
    2 replies
  • Wireless Connection Between Laptop and PC Closed

Hello, I have a PC - (Windows XP) and a laptop (Windows XP). My PC is connected to the internet through a modem and a Netgear wireless router. I...

J*StaR | WiFi | Latest reply: Tann3r May 13, 2009
    2 replies
  • Virus? Closed

Hello, Guys i just wanted to know if you can like get a virus into a network blue wire also known as a lan wire! Also does anyone know how to scan a ...

Anon | Network | Latest reply: wifipen May 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • Connect Internet on laptop using CellPhone Closed

Hello, i am having lenovo laptop with windows XP as operating system and Nokia5310 cellphone. how can i use internet on my laptop using my cellpho...

Rahul | Network | Latest reply: chencs3 May 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • cant set up wireless Closed

Hello, i have recently had new hard drive on my pc ,so now i have to set up the wireless connection again, i have lost the installation cd for my mod...

dianeh06 | WiFi | Latest reply: chencs3 May 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • How can i use my phone as a moderm on my pc? Closed

Hello, Im Sovon.... How can i use my philips 960 phone as a moderm on my pc???

Sovon | Network | Latest reply: kathcat May 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • Router Problems Closed

Hello, ok i bought a nexxt solutions wireless routrr yesterday i have a normal router home from the phone company but wheni connect the phone company...

delinkuents | Network | Latest reply: cm420 May 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • myspace Closed

Hello, how do u unblock myspace

pooh | Network | Latest reply: cm420 May 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • Slow Mac. Cause of Ipod ??? Closed

Hello, I have a 2 computers running off a wirless router. One is hard wired in. And i run my Mac book through "Airport". I have set it up that only...

Tree | Network | Latest reply: wellpart May 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • internet problems Closed

Hello, i'm having issues with my internet. I'm connected to the internet, and can go to most websites, but here recently i have been having a problem...

MPloki666 | Network | Latest reply: signalup May 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • XP and Vista networking Closed

Hello, I am having 2 computers at my home one is running on Vista and the other is on XP and I have started sharing of computer on both machines. Now ...

Gautam | Network | Latest reply: Gautam May 13, 2009
    2 replies
  • how to connect laptop & 1desktop with type II Closed

Hello, I have one laptop with vista & desktop with XP.now i have BSNL broad band with type II modem.how can i connect both with same connection.pleas...

munna | Network | Latest reply: eicher1 May 12, 2009
    1 reply
  • Unable to uninstall AVG 8.0 Closed

Hello, I am having problems with uninstalling AVG 8.0 from my other comp. (configuration Windows Vista - Service Pk1). i tried through the usual chan...

umdee | Network | Latest reply: duts63 May 12, 2009
    1 reply
  • all comps cannot access server Closed

Hello, we have a Local area network setup. the problem is that some of the comps cannot connect to the server though net is working on them but they...

ashutosh | Network | Latest reply: ashutosh May 11, 2009
    1 reply
  • Hooking up two computers to eachother Closed

Hello, The computer in my sons room is hooked to the internet but I would like to hook up my computer in the kitchen to the internet also. What do I...

DG | Network | Latest reply: PC-Expert May 11, 2009
    2 replies
  • Internet service Closed

Hello, Guys I am having my laptop without any internet connection. I just wanted to know if there is any way that I can connect to internet purchasi...

samy | Network | Latest reply: eric May 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • wireless has disabled itself and won't instal Closed

Hello, i've got a hp pavillion dv6327cl and has worked really well for along time. then the wireless assistant disabled, then installed ...

altonofnc | WiFi | Latest reply: Kalamazoo May 10, 2009
    2 replies
  • slow internet Closed

Hello, i'm currently using wireless modem with 2 other friends. The problem is their internet download speed is about 20mbps whle mine just only 3mbp...

tahi | Network | Latest reply: free4pc May 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • connection to internet Closed

Hello, I have been congratulated for Linksuys hookup, but cannot get internet on the second computer. Ip address Default gateway

Irvin | Network | Latest reply: xpvista May 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • Not connect to lan and wifi Closed

Hello, Ali here, i have dell inspiron 1525, there is problem of wifi or mini card wifi or lan drive not supporting for window xp.i also dwonload dr...

missmenoth | WiFi | Latest reply: missmenoth May 10, 2009
    2 replies
  • need help with my xbox Closed

Hello, i have an xbox arcade vertion and i want to log on to xbox live i have the ethernet cable but my problem is that i dont now if download the up...

omnia verita | Network | Latest reply: Designpc May 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • disconnection of wifi & slow speed wireless Closed

Hello, In my college we are accessing wireless(wifi) internet connection , But it keep on disconnecting and shows errors like "cannot communicate wit...

adam | WiFi | Latest reply: Designpc May 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • win vista internet connection Closed

Hello, sir i hav windows vista on my laptop pc.i hav a LAN .some times my internet is not working ,while the Local Area Connection is working but not...

gardezi | Network | Latest reply: adam May 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • Why my CDMA cnct. speed is lower than 115.2 Closed

Hello, I have subscription to CDMA internet connection via USB and CDMA phone.I was supposed to get up to 115.2 Kb ps, but when I view the status it...

Hayko | Network | Latest reply: yashpal May 9, 2009
    1 reply
  • my router Closed

Hello, i want to know if i got a dsl modem for at&t and i bought a wireless router do i have to pay more for the internet

ricky | Network | Latest reply: Ricky May 8, 2009
    2 replies
  • ahmed Closed

Hello,

amre | Network | Latest reply: stevenlif May 8, 2009
    1 reply
  • Share wireless printer with USB hub Closed

Hello, I have a wireless printer wirelessly conected to one computer network from a wirless router i need to conect 2 additional non wirless computer...

teknikl89 | WiFi | Latest reply: skypass May 8, 2009
    1 reply
  • My laptop won't find the Ip Address Closed

Hello, Hi Everyone , My laptop with Xp won't find the IP address if I put WPA-PSK with my own Password...but if I leave my Internet open will find th...

shabu | Network | Latest reply: mutthulaxmi May 7, 2009
    4 replies
  • my internet dosen't work Closed

Hello, my internet dosen't work but my messenger work. i phoned my supplier virgin and they told me that i have blocked an filewhat shall i do?

singh | Network | Latest reply: hotmaxer May 7, 2009
    1 reply
  • Neatgear wireless router wgt624 Solved/Closed

Hello, I need help I have this Netgear wgt624 wirless router i do not have the cd to down load it and the company will not send me another one. ...

mms | WiFi | Latest reply: xpcman May 7, 2009
    1 reply
  • how can i secure my internet connection i Closed

Hello, i have linksys router WAG54G2.i tried alot but i was not able to make my connection secure from hackers.how can i make it secure help me regar...

sanju | Network | Latest reply: tokeneight May 7, 2009
    1 reply
  • account disabled Closed

Hello,sir my name is ammon. My facebook account got disabled on 6th may 209. I would like to enable my account as fast as possible. Please enable my a...

ammon | Network | Latest reply: minimoimem May 7, 2009
    1 reply
  • connecting older computer to internet Closed

Hello, I have an older computer which does not have a wireless internet connection. I also have several newer computers and a Wii with wireless conn...

LindsayLeigh | Network | Latest reply: xpcman May 6, 2009
    1 reply
  • NEXTDOOR NEIGHBOUR STEALING MY INTERNET Closed

Hello, can anybody help me put a password on my livebox wireless internet, so that it stops my neighbour from getting my internet.thankyou

dan dan | Network | Latest reply: apoll May 6, 2009
    1 reply
  • cannot connect at home but can connect elsewe Closed

Hello, When i am at home I connect to the house WIFI but cannot connect to the internet. I ran the diagnostic test in network connections and it said...

Broken | Network | Latest reply: Chenai May 6, 2009
    1 reply
  • IP Conflict .. (please help) Closed

Hello, i'm really rather new to these forums but I'm rather desperate for help. Basically, whenever my brother connects his PS3 to our wireless rou...

Shane_Viper | Network | Latest reply: Arulmozhi May 6, 2009
    2 replies
  • Power failure or unplug the computer Closed

Hello, I need really serious help please My computer was flashing like" Auto adjustment in progress" and i unplug the computer and turn it bac...

jetlee | Network | Latest reply: j.blo45 May 6, 2009
    1 reply
  • Hp laptop won't connect to internet Closed

Okay, so I got a new hp laptop with windows vista yesterday, I have a wireless linksys and i connected the network. I then downloaded kapernesky antiv...

Chen | Network | Latest reply: xpcman May 5, 2009
    1 reply
  • Using two routers to connect to work laptop Closed

Hello, I recently signed for Virgin broadband having moved house and got a new netgear modem. My work laptop has a tight security system for worki...

BD | Network | Latest reply: xpcman May 5, 2009
    1 reply
  • cant hook up my laptop to internet Closed

i have a compaq laptop and i cant figure out how to hook it up to the internet using a d-link wireless router

Lil Donnie1 | Network | Latest reply: har_mania May 5, 2009
    1 reply