The discussions

Hi! i cannot browse my file.

Hello, i cannot browse my files in my yahoo freinster, can you help me what im going to do?tnx

1 reply Last reply on 3 Nov 2008 by
prodigyz

Wireless networking

Hello, Is it possible for a MAC computer and a Dell Desktop to communicate on a wireless home network and do you need a special adapter to make a pri...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

Laptop

hellow, ive just ordered a laptop out of a catalogue and i would like it up and running by xmas nt fanily have a computer with internet access at home...

starsailors.me

Query on buying wireless router

Hello, I'm a university student staying on campus the university provides free wireless internet, however, the block where i'm stayin has a history ...

xpcman

Connection to my website

Hello, I am slowly going crazy to try to solve this problem. Maybe somebody out there can suggest a solution. I am on the interent with a wirele...

millioneyes

Share docs on 2 computers

Solved

Hello, Runny XP, on a wireless DSL network but can't get shared docs to work--how do I enable sharing on the laptop? PC takes the Windows wizard us...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

Password

Hello, dear friends i connected two systems in lan. when i access the 2nd system through the first system it is asking password. but i never put an...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

How to connect two devices in two differents?

Hello, My requirement is like dis: I need to connect two devices in two different subnets and i need to establish a communication b...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Oct 2008 by
ShoNeH

I unistalled avast but i still have no intern

Hello, I uninstalled Avast, but i stilll get the same message on the Network Settings that there's little or no connectivity. I have also disabled...

7 replies Last reply on 30 Oct 2008 by
rubrami281

Connecting two computers

Hello, I would like to know, how to configure two computers for sharing files. Its becoming difficult for us to transfer large amount of data from ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Ip address

hello, i can know ip address of my computer but i can't browse but i can browse with my site name so please help me so that i can open my site us...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Oct 2008 by
carnccest

How to twist rj45 connector

Hello, Please I want to connect two of my laptop to the internet using rj45 connector. I have an hp laptop with internet already installed and worki...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Oct 2008 by
boy

Connectinc wirelessly to a lan

hello, i wanted to connect my laptop(Vista home premium) to my desktop PC wirelessly to its lan(PC's) i dont know how is it done wirelessly in vista....

xpcman

Type of servers on com

Hello, may i know what type of server we using on my com?? thank

kikikiss

Hook up the ineternet from my work place

Hello, I want to hook up my personal LapTop to the internet. How can I do that. I work with Halliburton and my company is not allowing me to hook...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Difference with server

hello, what is the difference with client server and the main server?? how the main server receive message from the client server?? thank

1 reply Last reply on 28 Oct 2008 by
vistault

Cant set up lan with firewall protection

Hello, I can not figure out how to connect 2 computers so both can access internet without turning off firewall, we are in the outback so only have on...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2008 by
whinnie

Trouble connecting to computer using ip

Hello, I assigned a fixed IP to a XP Pro machine, and created a share on that machine. The share allows everyone full access (no restrictions). On ...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2008 by
ron

Internet won't work

Hello, I am having an ongoing problem on my laptop. It has vista on it and is part of a 2 computer network. The laptop is connected wirelessly, and ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Connection problems

Hello, i'm currently trying to connect another computer to the net via a router now i'v got my computer connecting to the net through the router and ...

Chubado

Network fix ip

Hello, I would like to have a software that provides me a Fix Ip that or a specific Ip range I need to connect my working post on a server...

kamal

Iptv and broadband nt workng at the same time

Hello, i am having broadband and iptv connection through my telephone line. i m using smartAX MT841 modem. . ...............but the problem is ...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2008 by
banaji

Server

Hello, how server works?? thank

2 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2008 by
pat

Linksys router problems

Hello, i recently bought a linksys wireless router. I connected everything the way the installation cd states, but when it tries to find my internet c...

5 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2008 by
kaiya1973

Qns on winsock & mscomm

Hello, i just want to ask how exactly winsock & MSComm work?? can anyone tell me?? thank in advance

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2008 by
viewzz

Wireless

Hello, I got 2 desktop computers at home I bought a wireless belkin router and it work for a while but now my new computer with a network adapter i...

netgear3

Using computer as a router

Hello, I need to connect a ps2 to the internet. Since it cant connect to my airport I was wondering if there is a way that i could run an Ethernet ...

bas55

Firewall

Hello, what is the purpose of having the firewall?? thank

2 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2008 by
crisp

Tcp/ip

Hello, i'm a newbie to the networking...can i know what uses of the TCP/IP??? thank you

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Problem with network connection

Hello, I got a problem over here....i installed a program from the hardware,& it says need 2 reboot, & i did it.After rebooting,the com locked by i...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2008 by
shinn

Wireless

Hello, I have a wireless router in my home and it has been working fine, untill yesterday when i was trying to run a lan line from my xbox to compute...

jenchavarria

I need an american ip address

Closed

Hello, i need an ip address i could use in opening paypal, cos i have been trying to open my paypal account with an african ip it hasnt been working ...

8 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2008 by
banty

Unable to connect to net ntt adsl

Hello, I am trying to make an internet connection in Japan via an NTT ADSL modem using the LAN port. The connection works just fine on the borrowed...

lifekcus

Slow or not opening of site

Hello, On my Firefox & Internet Explorer there are some sites which opens very very very slow or sometimes doesn't open. Why is it so? Thanks...

imation

Wirless connection problem

Hello, I have my wirless moden setup. I have wireless adapter connected to labtop I set configurations in my service page to Automatic then Start. my...

james

Connected but not connecting

Hello, Ok here's whats up. My desktop computer cannot connect to a web browser BUT IT CAN connect to online games like world of warcraft with extre...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2008 by
Jo

Poblem regarding the settings of my laptop

Hello, i dont know what settings should be made in my laptop to access to internet using my mobile as a modem so please help me about the settings in...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2008 by
timefor7

Wireless --> computer with network card >por

Hello, This is my situation. I have an XBox. I want to connect it to the WIRELESS Internet connection I use with my laptop. My laptop has both a...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2008 by
Setherson

Issue with my laptop

Hello, I have a toshiba laptop for 2 years now, and for the past i been using the PC card to use the internet, but just two days ago i try to connec...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Oct 2008 by
austqui

Anable to connect in network

Hello, i am anable to connect with another system in the network i have a small network there is a problem in my network a problem occur a system p...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Oct 2008 by
kalyan

Need help connecting computer to net

Hello, I am not sure this is in the right forum. If not sorry. I have 3 computers at home. Two are desktop computers and one is a wireless lapto...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2008 by
Rosalund

Can't ping two pcs thru a router connection

Hello, Can someone tell me why I can not ping two computers each other thru my linksys router. Request timed out every time. Thank you!!

1 reply Last reply on 18 Oct 2008 by
Param

Set up wireless

Hello, ok, there are three laptops in our house currently, one is mine, a toshiba running on vista that i take to school with me. The other two comp...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2008 by
Johnnyboy

Printer sharing

Hello, I have PC(XP,main computer) which is connected through LAN to the internet via router and the other laptop(Vista) and PC(XP) with wireless c...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Oct 2008 by
Sandeep

Wifi problem

Hey there ive just bought a wifi usb pen for me to be able to connect two computers and a friend told me that to be able to do that I should have two ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Oct 2008 by
laptopman

Attempting to set up multiple items

Hello, Here we go. I have a Dell Pc dimension 3000 (windows xp)a Motorola surfboard SB5100, a Belkin wireless G router, an HP pavilion laptop (win...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Oct 2008 by
sempergumby

Wireless woes.

I can't seem to add my computer to my network. Basically what happens is the router is recognizing the computer because it's listed but my internet is...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2008 by
Xia

Wireless router

Hello, I have a sky broad band wireless router box and a laptop. We connected the internet to the laptop last night through thw router box but this w...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Wireless network configuration

Hello, I need help with my wireless configuration settiings. "Use windowns to configure my wireless network settings" box will not stay checked. ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Autometically link goes to google website

Hello, i opend my yahoo mail, while mail forwarding time when i am typing g letter on my key board suddenly opening google website so what i have ...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Oct 2008 by
Ray
Results 9651 - 9700 out of a total of 9,930