The discussions

Have you heard?

ZAIN WITH GCONNECT -Free browsing packing Get involved; this ain't a joke. Browse for free (N0.00 Naira on your mobile phone; Connect your mobile t...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2009 by
wder51

For connection between 2 pc

Hello, i wan 2 connect my pc with my neighbours pc.both hav n/w connection.So wat is d procedure 2 connect n share files between the 2 pc's...

alex537

Hp laptop with vista os nokia 6300 using net

Hello, i am using hp laptop with vista os.how i can activate the net using nokia 6300 mobile.where nokia suite suuports or not.how i can download and...

advice

Cant connect with router but adapter is fine

Hello, My problem is I can connect to the internet with my wireless adapter but I cant' with the router. Let me be clear only one at a time. I can co...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2009 by
flex19146

Lan without switch

Hello, One PC (A) has 2 NICs, one brings in the internet and the other NIC is crossed over to the other PC (B) that has the printer. Problem is i can...

efath52

Download speed drop

Hello, I am using PTCL EVDO USB modem. I am facing problem with download. When I start downloadind it start from 300 KBps but immediately drop to 40K...

aingly

Download msg with large jpgs attached

Hello, Running Outlook 2007, previously used Eudora as a mail client. I have messages with large photos attached that will not download into Oulo...

shanapaunl

Problem with win xp to access on network

Hello, Sir We've got 3 PCs on our house network. There's a 98 machine with a shared cable internet connection that we can all access, a PC running Wi...

apoll

Network connection problem

Hello, My husband reinstalled windows xp on my in-laws computer. I know nothing about computers except that it is a Dell and it is a windows 98..? Uh...

ovni13

Wireless issues

Hello, i have a proble, i cant connect to the internet unless if its wired, although i have a wirless device in my laptop, but i think i miss insta...

blmmnly

So many question and no answers

Hello, So many ppl are asking for a license key for D-Link Network magic or a " LINK " to get the full version already activated, but I don't see any...

underdrugs

Trying to connect to internet

Hello, with ethernet cable, hooked up to friends puter with my puter, installed linkys disk, and still cant connect to the internet. checked what wa...

kai1234

Reimaged, laptop sees wireless, won't connect

Hello, I have a Gateway laptop that is about 3 years old. It worked perfectly for a long time and then all of a sudden I kept getting kicked off o...

spammer86

Can't connect

Hello, I went to go turn on my hp compaq presario laptop running vista and once it booted up, it said that Internet Explorer cannot display the webpa...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jun 2009 by
misn31

Pages not loading on my space

Hello, My name is Sheri and over the course of the last couple of days when I try to load an App (Kisses) on My Space when I am logged into my acco...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2009 by
me

Tech sup

Hello, I need to remote my server from my home Thanks & Best regards

voltio

Free internet

Hello, How do you get free internet on the samsung f480 mobile phone ? please ive been trin to find out for ages lol ?

defitem

Wireless internet connection through router

Hello, I've got a telstra internet key and 2 laptops. I was wondering if there is a possibility of connecting the internet key to 1 laptop and then s...

vetronicaz

I forgat my password and my user name

Hello, i firgat my password and my user name of my computer without password and i can not open my system sharing in my cafe. please give me ti...

jurstiss

Unable to use wifi

Hello, friends i got a new bsnl type 2 modem connection, now iam nt nable to use my wifi, but my wlan is blinking, plz tell me wat ips i should use n...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2009 by
stereolove7

Help buddy help!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, My downloading speed is too slow I have installed 1. DAP ( Download Accelrator Plus) 2. Power ISO 3. uTorrent 4. DAP91 but still the s...

evil1

Wireless internet isn't working for me

Hey, i got this program called "DriverScanner," so i can update my drivers. I got it and updated all of them. After That, for some reason, my Wireless...

tscroutc

Fire wall problems

Hello, Why can't I access the internet when my Trend Micro Fire Wall is turned on?

ri_se

New lenovo laptop will not connect to router

Hello, I got a new Lenovo ThinkPad Laptop, and I cannot connect to my home Wireless Router (Linkysys). My laptop is setiup with Intel PROSet wirel...

grownup1

Not sign in

Hello, Hello all !! First, i signed in since 2/3hours ago and suddenly it sign out automatically... I've tried to sign in back again, but it says...

trainnite

Wrong email address ?!?!

Hey, Each time i put in my email it says used by another user but i don't have a myspace account (this is when i was signing up) and i dnt kn owhat to...

wepart3

Not connecting

Hello, i have xbox live and it has been working but for some reason now it wont connect to the network dose anyone no what to do ?

mindndmi

Computer to computer internet

Hello, I am trying to get my Xbox 360 to connect to the internet using a crossover cable connected to my laptop, although I'm having some difficultie...

lifelifestyle

Date google account was opened

Hello, i would like to know the date i opened my gmail account. can you help? thanks

ruhomally

I cant access the c drive of lan'ed laptop

Hello, i have a hp laptop having windows vista home premium. my friends laptop is also vista basic we have lan cable,we connect the computer we ca...

aviverma68@yahoo.in

I can't go to myspace

Hello, Everytime I'm to go to myspace I always go to google... Why dose it keep doing that?

3 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2009 by
mercedes edwards

Problem with msn contacts in ym

Hello, I am having the same problem as: http://ccm.net/forum/affich 98597 i am using ym msn contact see me as offline Some additonal informat...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jun 2009 by
merrypc

Myspace problems

Hello, I have a problem with my myspace.Everytime I put my correct email and password in it takes me to this page that says..THERE WAS AN ERROR IN PRO...

advice

Linksys router troubles

Hello, I was wondering if there was a way to permanently fix this problem. I recently got a linksys wireless router last week. I have three comp...

zerfree40

Hello, I've just bought a mobile phone sigmatel s88 and I don't know how to do if I want to connect with internet, there is a message "gprs not sus...

sciennc

Network

hello sir, I work in a office where I have to make a LAN connection within 15 machines by using broadband connection. please guide me step by step pro...

lishon66

Make a new brodband connection

Hello, i have bsnl 750 bsnl brodband plan. i have reintalled my windows xp and made a new brodband connection. I'm feeling that speed became slow . d...

vetronicaz

File share with wi-fi

Hello, I have 1 desktop w/xp and 2 laptop (one w/xp and second one is vista) on broadband wi-fi. Can i share files through wi-fi modam????

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jun 2009 by
nghettinger

Laptop

Hello, I Have a laptop and i like to install a epson printer to it may you please explain how to do install it please thank you

carbon.copy

Can't access fb

Hello,i can't access facebook coz it says error on page at da bottom please help

rdg5306

After dailup con it show 735 error

Hello, i abdullah havig problem connection between mobile to pc I am using s n 73mobile and o/s is xp so plz tell me this problem

sciennc

Increased my downlaoding.

Hello, sir i am using bsnl 2 mbps evdo, but i could not got download speed. maxim-24 kbps. i have to increase my speed plz suges. me what i to do.

walkin97

Wireless connection help

Hello, Briefly: A couple of days ago wireless connection stopped working in my PC (XP Media Center, SP3) while my laptop (Vista) connects to the same...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2009 by
Wireless2009

Vista internet connection problem

Hi all, I have Microsoft vista connected to the local network. I cannot ping outside ex. www.yahoo.com until I ping to the local network gateway or...

5 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2009 by
gev

Date entry & display

Hello, I have a problem while entering date in the excel sheet, by Date/Month/Year (dd/mmdyy) form, it displays in Month/Date/Year (mm/dd/yy) form. ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2009 by
b.notso

Why my playstaton network be failed

Hello,i when i playing mgo it was failed it's was yesterday but i want to know why . please tell me why because i want to play online.

bi.rd50

Connection with xp

Hello, i have desktop and i have bougt a wifi dongle for my system. i have installed it through drivers and now problem is that i cant connect to my ...

dawooddoe

Use omnia's wifi connection on my laptop?

Hello, I have been trying to connect my laptop and mobile SGH-i900 Omnia and the same time connect my phone to a wireless router. So what is happeni...

shamus o'reilly

Moble to pc connection

Hello, Does the XP Vista version on PC support GPRS connection from Mobile to PC

merrypc

Network connection problem

Hello, I'm new here. Recently I experienced this problem that my internet connection used to work sometime only.Most of the time it is able to connec...

austin
Results 8651 - 8700 out of a total of 9,931