The discussions

Linksys wmp54g

Hello, I got a Wireless WMP54G , on vista 64 bit , with a wireelss router WBR 2310 ! we got 2 computers on the network , first is connected di...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Internet space provieder

Hello, I need help regarding How can I make my computer as a server like internet servive provieder to provied internet space to others for t...

5 replies Last reply on 4 Oct 2008 by
GeorgeRattel

Wireless help

I'm having problems connecting to the net with my laptop through my wireless network. The desktop PC is using vista, and is connected to the router vi...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Oct 2008 by
rohitbarjatya

Weird internet problem

well I am connected to the internet throuugh a modem wich sends wireless signal. I am able to connect to use Internet explorer, dowload crap and stuff...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Oct 2008 by
Neofranky

Using windows 2000 + ie6

Hello, I am using windows 2000 and IE6 on an old fujitsu lifebook. Anyway, i am trying a wirless card, then an ethernet cable to connect to the ine...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Oct 2008 by
GeorgeRattel

Connecting belkin wireless router

Hello, When the set up tries to connect to the internet SupportSoft throws up a message " ..... Sign off and then on again with Administrator privi...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2008 by
GeorgeRattel

Wireless photo transmission

Hello, I am a wedding photographer looking for two things and I don't know if there's one device that can do both or not. 1) I want to wirelessl...

GeorgeRattel

Windows live beta frozen

Hello, my messenger beta every time I sign in it gets frozen, so it kinda doesn't work, what the hell do i do? I uninstalled it, and installed it agai...

GeorgeRattel

One extra ip address showing ipconfig commond

Hello, hi i am facing one problem, when i run the command "ipconfig" that time it will give one extra ip address. Ethernet adapter Local Area Con...

griever09

Lease line

Hello, can anybody tell me that which router is suitable for leased line between 1841 and 1812 router.

jmets111

How to change ip from cmd on vista

Solved

Hello, i know the command netsh int ip set address "local area connection" static 192.168.0.101 255.255.255.0 192.168.0.254 1 but on vista ther...

meedo

Only have access to half the internet???

Solved

Hello, I'm currently on a laptop running Windows Vista. My ISP is AT&T. Ethernet Cable plugged in. About 60 minutes ago, the online applicat...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Sep 2008 by
Re1088

Mesh network device with five interfaces

Hello, I have a mesh network device which has five Interfaces. But IP want only one IP for the system so that any device that is connected to ...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Sep 2008 by
Siva

Livebox

Hi, I have a livebox at home which I want to connect to my computer but I cant do that I don't know why but my pc will detect a livebox in r...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2008 by
andrewsbkk007

Password

Hello, If this is a computer network then go and see your network administrator otherwise ask a computer technician to reset the password for y...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2008 by
Mson

I can't connect to my internet

Hello, my internet connection is not work likewise my phone,and i don't know why,i think i don't have an ip address because i 've tried to change it ...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Sep 2008 by
molad

I need my email

Hello, plz my email is either stoled or a virus took my email it gave me the password is incorrect, i sent to my email an email to ask who did this ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Sep 2008 by
melnisson

One wifi pen for two computers?

Hey there ive just bought a wifi usb pen for me to be able to connect two computers and a friend told me that to be able to do that I should have two ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Sep 2008 by
canthave

Wireless suddenly stopped working

Apologies in advance, I don't know much about this kind of thing but I'll try and make sense... There are two computers in my house. With my own (M...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Sep 2008 by
lackadazey

Time and date issue

Solved

Hello, Aloha, Time and date at the "end user element" is correct. There are several clients and their ahead or behind real time. Where can I edi...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Sep 2008 by
Nick

Ethernet tcp

Hello, plz let me know how to send or receive a data packet by using Ethernet TCP/IP. if u have any example code of dsPIC18f or related to this plz ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Sep 2008 by
sumit007

How to share epson printer with wrt54g router

Hello, I have a Dell laptop (Inspiron 8200) and a new Macbook accessing the internet wirelessly using the WRT54G router. I would like to connect m...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Sep 2008 by
janis

Dns wrong?

Hello, Actually I have windows millennium installed on my computer and when I load the aol cd in the cd rom tray I get a message that it could not ge...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Sep 2008 by
livetalk10

To configure the wireless broadband through l

Hello, i have a 2003 server and i want to configure the internet sharing through wireless broadband on local area connection

Defect90

Websites are pinging but sites are not browsi

Hi iam also faced same problem iam having duty on sunday all user's working fine till 3.30 suddendly after that my users complain me that internet ...

blendax

Profile management features disabled

Hello, I have a Netgear router and Intel(R) PRO/Wireless LAN2100 3A Mini PCI Adapter. Lately I've been having issues with not having internet acce...

sprayvir

Cant connect online

Hello, Actually I have windows millennium installed on my computer and when I load the aol cd in the cd rom tray I get a message that it could not ge...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Sep 2008 by
phdhopes

Games being restricted

Hello, I bought a belkin router for my pc and ps3. But when i do the internet connection test a message comes up saying the router does not support...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Sep 2008 by
naomie101

How to change the password

Hello, i'm trying to change the log in password and enalble mode password at all the routers (CISCO) in our EST including ASA firewall Please help...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Sep 2008 by
laptopman07

[ie] restricted speed through network

Hello, I networked my PC to my desktop and works very well, i can open web-pages at the same speed on my PC compared to by desktop. However when i ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2008 by
qwerty.5665

Linksys wrt542 router

Hello, I have been using a Huawei 1502 FWT CDMA modem for high speed access of internet through a D-connector to USB cable and on to my Dell Laptop....

starsailors.me

Connect mobiles using any sort of internet

Hello, i want to connect two(or more) mobiles using any sort of internet connection.what would be the best option.please help??

roeecho

Im not receving internet

A week ago my wireless connection was working perfectly, ok maybe not to perfect, but at least i could go on the internet. Now, all of a sudden it...

giro.gr1

Bandwidth vs digital bit stream

Hello, please (With aid of sketches) explain about the effect of different bandwidths on a digital bit stream.

1 reply Last reply on 21 Sep 2008 by
lamure1090

Help asap about bandwidths!!!!

Hello, With aid of sketches can you pleaze explain the effect of different bandwidths on a digital bit stream. thank you

2 replies Last reply on 21 Sep 2008 by
kosi

How to connect two pc to lan

Hello, I have a primary pc(windows xp media center) connected to LAN. I recently purchased a second pc(windows xp pro) for business. I removed the LA...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2008 by
bert

Cant connect on internet

Hi, I cant get any internet connection on my computer i know it is working since on my laptop everything is ok and all connections are correctly wo...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2008 by
dnss.dnss

Connection but no communication

Hello, I have a hassle. I am connection my laptop to my wireless network. Worked for ages. Now suddenly a problem. It connects fine, great signal s...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Sep 2008 by
KP

Problem in internet connection

Hello, i am able to connect wireless network to my notebook... but when i try to connect through ethernet, in the task bar its showing the connectio...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Sep 2008 by
essodiesel

Connectivity between laptop to desktop over c

Hello, I have connected my laptop and desktop with crossover cable and configured the ip address,netmask and workgroup ( common). laptop( 192.1...

KP

Wat is client/server networking plz?

Closed

Hello, I just wanna know the difference between a client and a server, and what is the client/server networking?

navanee

Bridge between 2 wireless networks/ 2 isp's?

Hello, I will be getting an additional Internet feed into my office. All of my PC's are currently wireless and I have 3 network printers plugged into...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2008 by
emmasiki

Isdn configuration on internet

Hello, i have one cisco 1812 series router connected with my other branch. Now at leisure time i also want to use it for internet access. and i m n...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2008 by
rajesh

Can't get online

Solved

Hello, I've got problem with my Packard Bell PC I can get online..When I do a snapsy test on my PC it says I have a problem with my phone line..But I...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Sep 2008 by
M.Mc

Com3

Solved

Hello, My com3 has vanished from my pc (windows xp) and i can't reinstall it..Can anyone tell me how to get it back?

M.Mc

Network

Hello,first of all im not good about computer,i have a laptap and i bought it 3 weeks ago,first few days i can use it,cuz i can connect to the interne...

prisonbreak.me

Ethernet driver

Hello, hi i am dilip i want to know where do i find ethernet driver for free i could not find it any where pls help me.........

inteloutside

I wnt to conect my srver's file server loclly

Hello, dears can iany one solve my problem here it is. i have two PCs one is connected to cable internet and one is connected to 1st pc thourgh a ho...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Sep 2008 by
farhadjamali

Wireless won't stop searching ...

Hello, I'm running Windows XP and have had a wireless problem ever since moving to my new apartment. When I start up, I have the box for Windows...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Sep 2008 by
my nick

Neteworking

Hello, i m trying to connect two pc with LAN wire AND facing a problem that one pc do not recognize other please tell me the whole procedure step by ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Sep 2008 by
goFIG.?
Results 9751 - 9800 out of a total of 9,930