The discussions

Unsecuring an interntet wireless connection

bipeHello, I want to secure my wireless internet conection and would live to find out if at a later time I can un secure it or will it permanetly rem...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2009 by
dawooddoe

Connection

Hello,and i need some advice on my pc because mine works fine but ever since we baught the routor my dad was turning the routor of and shouldnt be so ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Feb 2009 by
provock

Can not find available netwoks in my area

Hi all i have today bought a new laptop and i can not see or pick up any wireless networks available in my home or area even after refreshing them al...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Cant connect to my default gateway anymore

Hello newbie here, i don't know what happened i just cant connect to the default gateway anymore over a month now...but there is still a signal......

ella

Crossover lan doesn't share file

Hello, I have tow pc and both are running on windows XP professional service pack-3. I have connected both pc by crossover cable. PC1 has 2 LAN card ...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Feb 2009 by
dawooddoe

What are communication mediums in networking

Hello,what are communication medium in networking? And all information about medium?

Afari

Livebox help please

Hi, I'm using an Orange livebox, and my net drops out everytime the phone is picked up and put down. This is annyoing, as when I'm on my PS3 or la...

Defect90

Connect through vpn

i installed server 2003 and i added a DC and AD role. now i want to VPN. i added the role and obviously can VPN inside my LAN through a user account i...

fusomit

Wireless and cd rom is not working

Hello, i lost my back up for my laptop acer aspire 4720z and fomatted by mistake now the wireless and cd rom is not working i downloaded all the thin...

phdhopes

Ftp command on dos

Solved

Hello, Please i need to know what these ftp commands are used for: quote SYST quote STAT Thanks

2 replies Last reply on 26 Feb 2009 by
husky

Share pc internet w/ wireless laptop

Hello, My father's PC has an internet connection that goes through the phone line, but is not dial up. What is that called? And more importantl...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Shared wireless network

Hello, My neighbour lets me use his internet connection with wireless and I have one wireless card. I need to connect multiple computers thru this on...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Feb 2009 by
Tweedledum

No ineternet access from a vm server

Solved

Hi All, I have a VM server which is part of the domain. It gets his TCP settings correctly I can not access the web, not by name nor IP (this wo...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Feb 2009 by
mysticdreams

D-links driving me crazy.....

Hello, I RECENTLY WENT OUT AND BOUGHT A HP LAPTOP (WINDOWS VISTA) AND A D-LINK WIRELESS ROUTER DI-615.AND I AM TOTALLY LOST ... MY FIRST ERROR MESSAG...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

How to connect 2 systems with bsnl type1 mode

Closed

Hello, I've a Bsnl broadband connnection with bsnl type-1 modem(having one ethernet port only) i've one desktops, and one laptop I want to use in...

xpcman

Problems with router and signal strength

hello, we have cable internet service, we also have a wireless router. we have 2 computers on a network. the problem is, the internet pops on and of...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Feb 2009 by
sweetiegoat

Connecting internet to old panasonic?

Hello, Is it possible to connect the internet to my old Panasynce S17 without paying extra? I have a Dell with internet connectivity upstairs, in t...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Wireless internet connection

Solved

Hello, I just bought a wireless router, D-Link, and I'm trying to set up wireless internet for my laptop. Why does a wireless router have me connect...

xpcman

How i can make a network in shcools??

Hello,how i can make a network in shcools??

xpcman

Linksy to linksy wireless conection

Hello, I have two computers at home and would like to connect them together with two Linksy Wireless G routers model (WRT54 G and WRT54GS). I...

xpcman

Linkysys n router 1 gb

Hello, I recently purchased a Lynksis N wireless router. I followed all of the security steps when setting up the router. My desk tops with USB G...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Feb 2009 by
smn442

Linksys router help

Hello, im having problems with my linksys router,i have two desktop pc i want to get hooked up to the router so both desktop pc can access the interne...

brakers

Connecting 2 laptops with lan cable

Hello, I have a Hp Laptop with windows XP as the OS and an Acer laptop with Windows Vista as the OS. The problem with the Hp laptop is that it doe...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Wireless

Hello, All I have a HP Pavilion dv6000 With XP Professional. I was currently using it, when somehow the wireless Network connection disappeared mys...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Feb 2009 by
gizzmo-)

Smc2804wbrp-g wireless connection query

Hello, I have an older SMC wirless router (SMC2804WBRP-G) which is the Barricade-g. 2.4 GHz wireless router w/USB print server. I have been using it ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Feb 2009 by
MJWool

Problem connect pc by bluetooth

Hello, i have nokia 6600 i want to connect pc by bluetooth but i do not know the method please send me the method

1 reply Last reply on 23 Feb 2009 by
Tweedledum

Extreme difference in 2 laptops wifi speeds

Hello, I have a Linksys WRT150N router hooked up to cable (Broadband). On the desktop (XP)using the LAN, the computer download speed and upload spee...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Wireless internet

Hello, I have an Acer Aspire notebook, bought a few weeks ago. I can connect to the internet via wireless but it does not allow me to browse?!?!? w...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Feb 2009 by
dawooddoe

Dont no how to sign up on myspace

Hello,i can not sign up in myspace could you show me how its done i am not shor how to do a e mall and a pass word

2 replies Last reply on 22 Feb 2009 by
smooth

Help me! downloads...

Hello, I can't open my downloads because of something about Adobe and Firefox. Firefox says I need to close an existing file or reset or restart some...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Update.cpp 827 error

Hello, i have a dell latitude 131L laptop. i tried to install my widerless drivers, the mini wlan latitude 131L R202477.exe setup. but halfway it g...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Feb 2009 by
maryjkiss

Disconnection problem

Hello sir, I am using BSNL huawei modem and its model no. is ETS 1201, and i am facing disconnection problem. when i download file it just download ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Feb 2009 by
nowcomeme

New laptop cannot connect

Hello Shashank, I am using a WRT54G router.. I got a new laptop(lenovo) which cannot connect to the router unfortunately.. I have two other IBM ma...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Feb 2009 by
Tweedledum

Brought a new wireless router

Hello, I brought a new wireless router because for some reason I can get my old one to connect anymore. I stayed on the phone with Tech support for...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Network problem

Hello, My entire netwok is infected, everytime I launch Internet explorer, my network slows, then locks up. i dont know what to do.Help please.THank...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Feb 2009 by
pro-genius

Internet not working

Hello, My dad recently took the password off the internet connection, since then the internet on my laptop and the main desktop does not work, while ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Feb 2009 by
will.towin

Cant log in to myspace

Hello, i cant get into myspace for sum odd reason

1 reply Last reply on 18 Feb 2009 by
minipc

Network is time out

Closed

Hello,im using firefox and trying to login at the facebook many hours but appears a message"network is timeout"! i also used explorer and opera but no...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2009 by
Bradley Kieser

Network over adsl router

Hello, How can i set up a network (LAN or therwise) between 2 pc's that are both connected to a wireless router (adsl)? can this be done? am i able...

amar

Configure wireless

Hello, i have netgear router with hathway broadband .pls help me how to configure .

kioskearocks

My laptop stopped connecting to internet.

Hello, I have a Compaq laptop and have always used it as my main computer to connect to the internet . I connect through my PC with a wireless r...

helpuynot

Linkasys wrt54g & motorola 2210 modem

Hello, I switched from Charter cable to ATT DSL. My wireless router worked fine on Charter. I connected / setup the Motorola modem (MSTATEA 221...

7 replies Last reply on 17 Feb 2009 by
PC Guy

Routing

Hello, Hi! i am sahanawaz, i am facing a problem in network. i have three location, one of them the main internet connection is coming in windows ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Feb 2009 by
diamond04

Linksys wrt54g problem

Hello, I think the problem is with my Linksys router. But my problem is that when I'm playing a game online, sometimes I will get disconnected in the...

sevenboyz

Where is hotmail?

Hello, It seems live Microsoft Windows has taken over hotmail. I (and apparently lots of others) can't log onto my hotmail account. It instead goes...

Sandeep

Remote access

Hello, Here's my dilemma, there are current 3 pc's (home) on our wireless network. I would like to access my sons pc remotely so I can monitor his act...

Sandeep

Connecting a wireless internet broadband

Hello, i would like help to connect my NOW wireless broadband to a router or even a wireless access point to share the internet with other computers ...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Interconnect wired and wireless using laptop?

Hi, I need to network two laptops and a desktop.. The two laptops are easily connected using wireless lan.. Now by connecting one of them to the d...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Feb 2009 by
tankno

Internet sharing

Hello, im having two pc's,i having a broadband connection . i want to use internet on both pc's simultaneously. what should i do to do this task? ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Feb 2009 by
perfirm

Files gone!?

Hello, I tried to move(cut => paste) files to a computer on my network and the files just dissapeared from my computer and did not appear on the othe...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Feb 2009 by
xpcman
Results 9201 - 9250 out of a total of 9,931