The discussions

Network

Hello, I have an ADSL line at home with one PC connected to the internet, but every time I try to connect my Laptop using wireless or Cat 5e cable ...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2009 by
Biggie

Code

Hello, please i need the new mtn code for browsing

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jun 2009 by
Samog4jesus

Ip address

so where do i find the ip address

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jun 2009 by
losgool

Wifi unable to connect to internet

Hello, Just purchased a wireless USB connector for WII, loaded using disk provided, everything going hunky dorey! the signal strength was high (br...

lami.nate

Wireless

Hello,my name is jay enyway my problem is setting up internet for ps3.Well u shouldint need a leed if its wireless i just need a guide of how to do t...

dervo

Msn

Why want my msn say it cannot sign me in?

juryforce

Internet conection

Hello, I have a Nokia 5300. I need it to take internet in my mobile with my computer's broadband connection. What should I do. Will you please...

burglarPRO

Ethernet controller driver instalment

Hello, i have recently reinstalled windows xp...facing problem in installing the driver for ethernet controller...last time i had only insert the wir...

gia

Windows websites, norton 360

Hello, I have formatted my computer recently. And have changed ISP. Now, am able to browse all the sites except Windows website and norton 360. Ev...

UAin†shi†

Lap top to printer wireless

Hello, Im tring to connect my laptop to my printer that is connected to my desktop. Im useing a netgear router. my desk top is connected to the route...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jun 2009 by
mrtrumbull

Verifying my account in friendster

Solved

Hello, how i verify my account in friendster even i forgot my email and password...please hepl meConfiguration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jun 2009 by
matieu09

No sound on internet

Hello, I am having issues with my Internet sound. The sound seems to be disabled, but I can still hear sound when I do sound checks, play my iTune...

roidver

Troubles with wireless with wrt54gs router

Hello, I;m having troubles with my wireless connection using a WRT54GS wireless g 2.4 ghz with speed booster router. When i hook up the ethernet from ...

5 replies Last reply on 9 Jun 2009 by
Wan Wizard

How 2 increase speed of nic card

Closed

Hello, i'm using a bsnl nic card, i want to increase the speed also the net connection gets disconnected every 15 minutes,kindly advice how 2 increas...

rdechazal

Ethernet drivers

Hello, I have re-installed my windows xp application only to find out that i cannot connect to the internet due to " ethernet controller driver ...

wstreet3

Connecting bsnl bb with vista laptop

Hello, I have BSNL BB connection with ADSL 2+modem [wa3002g4], I don’t know how to connect the wireless connection to my DELL laptop [Vista]. Pls. ...

flagcone

Problem with modem aztech dsl605eu

Hello, i have problem with modem Aztech DSL605EU. i can't get connection with the modem through ethernet port. the led indicator always off and comm...

selfishbank

Mobile to laptop

Hello, I have aboost mobile phone unlimited and want to get internet service to my notebook laptop how can i achieve this

vgin59

How to connect mobile to laptop

Hello, This is rajasundar I have GPRS connection my Nokia 3110c mobile, but I need to connect to my pc I have verson windowserver 2003 How to ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jun 2009 by
shar_p36

Internet connection

Hello, i have done a LAN Connection between 10 computers with manual IP adress, gateway and DNS, and it work fine. I have connected my "server" compu...

s.preme

Wireless to computer

Hello, We have a wireless thing called "wireless-G ADSL home gateway" and we have got a computer and you can connect it to that. But recently i have ...

vetronicaz

Internet is gone, cant get back

Hello, I have recently got my comptuer fixed because the power supply was faulty, I brang it home and connected everything and started the computer e...

trailller

No sound

Hello, Until two days ago i had sound on Firefox and IE. Now nothing! I can still listen to my media player but nothing from the internet. i have uni...

the.don34

Remove for a network password

Hello, Sir i am access a network to server ask me username and password and remmaber for a option tick after restart the pc again ask me username and...

milo_O

Help me increase my download speed(xp)

Hello, sir, how could i increase my download speed while downloading a file directly or through a toorent file... i get a speed of only 10-12 kb/s.in...

coldpay

Wi-fi

Hello, how i set wi-fi with my lep top for bsnl iti modem

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jun 2009 by
dawooddoe

Wireless

Hello, i have a wireless router... its labeled netgear, it connects to my computer which is the one it is set up to... but when i try set up my lapto...

whineup

Wi-fi network key must be 5 or 13 characters!

Hello, I'm using an Acer Aspire 4720 laptop. I went to the public library for wireless internet access but when I keyed in the password which the l...

mazdo

Wireless connection

Hello, how do i get my home computer to be wireless so that i can get a wireless connection on my new laptop connection

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jun 2009 by
xpcman

No connection to internet via w/less router.

Hello, I started using a laptop about 6 weeks ago. Everything has been fine until last week. Connection to the internet has been fine on the deskto...

den.tal57

Laptop wireless as wireless router

Hello, I am wondering if is possible to use my laptop as a wireless hub/router. I have payed access to mobile internet.Having a daycamp with registra...

pun_ky

Connecting 2 pcs. to transfer data

Hello, I need to connect two computers (1 desktop and 1 laptop) to transfer data.I have been searching on google but have not found anything.I would ...

dawooddoe

Poor network speed

Closed

Hello, i have tata indicom sxc 1080 usb modem , it's actual speed is 230.4 kb/s,when i went through task manager to check network utilisation it disp...

du.ke16

Blue screen prob

Hello, i am having toshiba laptop satelite l 30, when i am connecting wifi in win 7 , blue screen comes up , and laptop turns off ..

tech

Connecting a xp and vista computers

Hello, I have a big problem that i cant seem to fix. I would like to form a simple connection to two home computers giving both internet access. I...

tech

Computer connects through router but not hub

Hello, My issue is this. I recently did some juggling so that my computer's internet connection would be able to bypass my router. I'm a gamer,...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jun 2009 by
CrazyEyes

Cannot connect to internet

Hello, im bheccha i was a problem with my p.c . because my laptap is not able to connect through wifi,wireless, pls help me.. what should i do.

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2009 by
dawooddoe

Tracing the ip address in the network

Hello, We are having a internet connection from the service provider and we shared it to all our apartment through a hub/switch. It seems someone is ...

canthave

Problem connected 2 pc with 3g phone

Hello, i have 2 computer and im using 3gphone as a modem,but the problem is the 2nd computer cant browse the internet. i link two computer with cross...

allainfrico

Cant log into my myspace account

Hello, every time i try to log in on my home computer it takes me back to the login page but i can login on other computers! Whats the deal?

zoribl

Free operamini

Hello, i dont know which opera browser is free (can u define the version of it?)

dpd.gerard

Routing problems

Hello, i was wondering if anyone can help me out here i have a wired router connected to the internet which has the ip address of 192.168.2.1. i h...

sa.nk71

Forgot network

Hello, I dont know my user name and password, nor the network name I just want to reset it and add it to my own network ive tried reseting it and ever...

ya.soli

Acees internet on laptop

Hello, i m using airtel postpaid connection and want to access internet on laptop via this connection. so can u explain me the processor for the sam...

zinzer

Tech help

Hello, im not very tech minded so any answers in english not computor jarjon my question is how can i connect my xp computor upstairs to my wireless ...

fly.er28

Vista wi-fi

Hello, i also have vista. whwn i try to connect my laptop through modem it gets connected but wi-fi is not able to connect i hav entered all the i...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2009 by
akansha

Application error

Hello, how to stop this error error no 0x090022c4

alli.sone

Network topology

Hello, I want to draw 4network topologies namely Star, Bus, Ring and mesh and including at least one of the following communication devices in th...

picou21

Hallo

Hello, my Airtel gprs downloading speed 1 to 3 kbps how to increce my airtel Gprs speed

bichik63

Wireless not working

Hello, i m using compaq presario c700. the wireless and sound card is not working.help.

mikethedike
Results 8701 - 8750 out of a total of 9,930