The discussions

Browsers not working

Hello, here is my hijackthis log, I am currently in safe mode. Please help, thanks. Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2 Scan saved at 7:29:57...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jun 2010 by
Xander

Link column data to row cells - formula

Hello, I am trying to copy data on one worksheet that is in a column to a separate worksheet that is in a row. Worksheet 1 B C O...

rizvisa1

If formula

Hello, I am trying to do an IF formula in excel 2003. If a certain field is less than 8, than substract that field from 8. I can't seem to get i...

rizvisa1

Change color of cell when entering month

Hello, I am trying to make a spreadsheet that when I enter a month in a column I want it to automatically change the color of the font or cell, exam...

5 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Why does printing change font of document

Hello, When I go to print a document off of either desktop laser printer or more industrial (big printer/copier/scanner/fax that is in a room of i...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2010 by
xpcman

Please assist

Hello, i seriously need help with finding my incoming mail server address for my samsung star- webmail. its urgent. i tried calling my server provi...

closeup22

Create sheet base on the header

Hi, Can some one help me? I have a data with 2 worksheet 1)Data source 2)Data with header I would like to know how can i match the header wit...

11 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Macros

Solved

Hi, I need a macro coding for the below scenario. In column D(Application) i have created a validation in which i have included the list of appl...

18 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2010 by
Saky

Macro to show nonzero data in dialog box

Hello, i want to create a macro to show the data from the sheet in a dialog box. Let suppose i have a sheet where i record the rent information a...

rizvisa1

Excel formula

Hello, okay, say i had six new customers and out of six i closed three on a sale. that is closing 50% of customers. so, if V12=6 AND X1...

rizvisa1

Macro, range selection

Hello, I have a macro that chooses dates from a field which is a general download from our information system. It then sorts the dates Ascending, a...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2010 by
vijay

Add values based on query

Hello, i have data in various sheets in excel which i want to add in summary sheet based on query. for exam. i have sheets named B1,B2,B3,B4,B5 ...

rizvisa1

Date copy issue in excel

Hello, I need to copy dates from a webpage, it is displayed as JUN 12,2010 00:31:26 and I need the same date in excel as 12/05/2010 00:31 I'm u...

5 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Search in outlook

Hello, I search for a fast search tool in Outlook,because the build in search in Outlook is sooooo slow and my boss want a better one for our busi...

Bhaskar Samuel

Date wrong after converted in excel

Hello, I have data pulled from database to CSV file which can be opened with Excel. The date in the spreadsheet shows as "201003" in text format, an...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel help with percent calculations

Solved

Hello, I use "=AVERAGE(B2:AR2)" to calculate percentages based on information from 40 sheets. Example, On one sheet that compiles the data from 40 she...

8 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Ms excel problem

Hello, Please help me to find the solution in MS Excel.. I have 2 sheets..Sheet 1 contains the Column B-list of mobile Nos and ColumnC - the users...

rizvisa1

Excel formula

Hello, I nee to remove formulae for calculating averages in cells; replace these with average value.

rizvisa1

Reinstall office - same computer - same key

Hello, I have a question. I have MS Office installed in my laptop. I need to format it and intall a new version of windows (want to go back to XP)....

5 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2010 by
sharpman

Corrupt file

Hello, I had a trogan virus and it crashed my comp. When I reboot my comp. I get this black screen with this message. Windows could not start because...

rizvisa1

How to copy visible cells after filter in vb

Hello Team , How to write a code in VB which will filter the visible cells after a autofilter has been applied .As my data range chnages with each ...

19 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Conwert to digital edition to pdf file

Hello, i hava a problem of how to convert to adobe digital edition to pdf or word file please give me a reply urgent where i will get that softwer ...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2010 by
Mehmet

Forgotten the pnone lock password

Solved

Hello, I have forgotten the phone lock password of my nokia 7210 supernova.can anyone help me to recover the password.plz help....

closeup22

Selection is locked

Hello, i have installed microsoft office home and student vesion 2007. after using it for 2 or 3 days when i was using it mistkely i have presse...

rizvisa1

Afroz

Hello, How to copy a data from one excel sheet and paste into another excel sheet Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6.3

rizvisa1

Password

Hello, My computer shut down a while ago and i forgot my password what should i do? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2010 by
suff954

Converting time units to whole no.

Solved/Closed

Hello, Example: start time is 8:00AM and end time is 8:30 AM= total time :30 (cell is formated to time units)... How do I convert :30 to show ...

6 replies Last reply on 12 Jun 2010 by
eyji

Copy values

Hello, I would like to have a Macro that is doing this I have values in a column : 3333 4444 5555 6666 and I want to copy them in a row wi...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Select view in excel

Hello, I am using Excel as a source for fill-in templates. I would like to restrict the view of the worksheet to one page (fax cover sheet etc). Is ...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

If function in data range

Solved

Hello, does anyone know how to solve this: In a data range of say A1:A10, if all entries are "YES", give me "YES"; otherwise give me "No"

5 replies Last reply on 12 Jun 2010 by
eyji

Help me pdf or book

I NEED ANY PDF FILE OR BOOK FOR ERRORS WINDOWS AND HOW SELOVE FOR EXAMPLE ERROR STOP00021 ,AND OTHERS....... PLEASE I VERY NEED

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jun 2010 by
jasem kadkhoadaee

Can't open ms word 2007

Solved

Hello, Whenever I try opening MS Word 2007 - I get this message "Windows cannot find C:\Users\User\Desktop\...............file.doc. Make sure y...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jun 2010 by
closeup22

I need help getting my gmail password back?

Hello, MY NAME IS LALA CAN SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME CUZ SOMEONE HACKED INTO MY MYSPACE AND I DONT REMEMBER MY PASSWORD OR MY SECURITY QUESTIONS FROM MY ...

dist.urbd

Checking data in 2 columns and sending email

Hello, I am trying to get excel to send an email with data based on 2 columns. I want it to look at column c and it the date is equal to or earli...

rizvisa1

Modify names with a button

Hello, I started having problems again with mi file, I spent two days trying to figure it out what happend but I don't know. The problems that I'm...

rizvisa1

Delete entire content if cell a1 value change

Solved

Hello, I have been enriching high value support in excel programing, its great upto you guys, I have a another chanllange to answer, hope you sol...

7 replies Last reply on 12 Jun 2010 by
Nitin

Finding matching numbers in 2 excel columns

Hello, I have 2 columns of numbers and I need a way to find the first instance that a number in column 2 is greater than or equal to a number in c...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Vba language for a range of cells

Solved

Hello, I created a calendar cell pop-up and I wanted to include it in a range of cells. However I can't figure out how to include an entire range of c...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel if statement with %

Hello, Im trying to get a formula for the following statment: A1 is Within 20% of net sales, then give it a score of 5 A1 bt. 21-25% of net sale...

rizvisa1

Compare multiple cells and return other value

Solved

Hello, a problematic case, when comparing values in multiple cells (rows) in Excel. In a single cell , "A1" I would need an answer depending on...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2010 by
Vince

Memory card password forgot

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3 sir, i forgoted my password of 1gb memory card o...

closeup22

Password to memory card

Hello, how can i put password to memory card? anybody help me? Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3

closeup22

Excel: list cell number if contains number

Hello, I need help here. Have tried everything I can think of and still not getting the results I need. I need a formula that will list the na...

15 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Cell changing color if updated within the las

Solved

Hello, Can I set a cell to change background color if I have updated that cell during the last 10 days? Meaning that, if I update a cell it will r...

10 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Transfer apps to ipod

Hello, i downloaded apps and i got a new computer and itunes want to delete every app on my ipod and i hav over 250 apps so i dont wanna what do...

ash_perez01

Problems with browser

Hello, My daughter downloaded Lockdown Browser from her school website. Now everytime we try and open anything, including iexplorer, ms word opens. ...

ash_perez01

Macro, search date, copy & paste values

Hello, I am having problems writing a macro which will search for a date that is inputted at cell C1. IF the same date is mentioned in row 3 then co...

8 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2010 by
ashpashbon

Transferring survey results to table & graph

Hello, I need to transfer my survey results to a table in excel and then to a graph, but as i have a few headings it doesnt work with a graph... ...

rizvisa1

Create a sheet

Hello, there is a two sheet in excel one is data & second blank how to i creat a perfect database in second sheet which is not repeat in first s...

rizvisa1

Lost password

Hello, i need help gettin into my hotmail account i try to recovery it and it still dnt work and i snt remember the sec. answer .

5 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2010 by
syee
Results 8201 - 8250 out of a total of 12,261