The discussions

Out of office problem

Hello, Dear Sir, is there any way where i can activate the out of office message when my outlook is closed and so is my pc... im using a sys...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Finding an excel solution

Hello, Dear sir, I requeire answer for the below. Persone name Product name---Quantity sold RAJA LUX ...

rizvisa1

Excel vba activewindow.selectedsheets.printou

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 When I use the following code in an excel vba module: PDFFile = "c:\test.pdf" Active...

Suneel

Remove cmos password

Hello, i have a SONY VAIO laptop(CS 190 NAC).I forgotten my CMOS password.how i can remove that. PLEASE HELP ME. O.S:WIN XP SP3

5 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2010 by
sandeep

Microsoft word problem with black line.

Hello, I am using Microword, As I am typing, a line consisting of black boxes appeared. I can not delete it. Help! Configuration: Windows XP...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2010 by
michelsmith

Outlook 2007 attachment issue

Ok, here's the thing. The problem I am facing is so peculiar that it is very difficult to understand whether it has been asked before. There are ju...

4 replies Last reply on 10 Jun 2010 by
samuk

Create a form to modify existing records

Solved

Hi, My name is Lucy, I was wondering if any person here could help me. I am having this trouble, i have a form where I enter the name of client...

7 replies Last reply on 10 Jun 2010 by
Corina

Downloading details from mailbox to excel

Hi, I want to download details from my outlook to excel. Can this be done using macros? Please assist.

3 replies Last reply on 10 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Copy and paste

Hello, I'm trying to copy info from several different rows on one spreadsheet (datatbase) and paste it in a different spreadsheet (the list) in diff...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Open tabs from combo box excel

Hi rizviza1, Maybe you remember me , a few days ago you help me with this code: Sub ComboBox_Change() Dim Target as String Target =...

6 replies Last reply on 10 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

If cell is a,b or c then 1,2 or 3

Solved

Hello, I am trying to get a formula that will let my put a numerical value in one cell dependant on the word in another cell for example a1="word1...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jun 2010 by
mltplyn

Excel conditional formatting

Hi, I have the table having 8 Coloumns and abt 800 rows. I want to highlight the duplicate rows based on 4 columns. I gone through remove du...

rizvisa1

Matching data in excel

Hello, I hope someone can help with an easy way to do this! I have a list of customer numbers in column A and I need to create a table showing ...

5 replies Last reply on 10 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Adding a function or logic to a formula

Hello, I have set up a few simple formulas on a spreadsheet to calculate different distribution of figures for based on total purchase. For examp...

rizvisa1

Password

Hello, I have forgotten my password to my yahoo account, how do I retreive it? Mechele N. Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

jack4rall

Count work hours since joining date

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0 How can i calculate in MS Excel number of worked hours if join date is available. ...

rizvisa1

Do vlookups in code

Hi I do not know if it is possible to do this, actually I am trying to bring different values from different tables with the vlookup function but ...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Comparing two columns of text, by row.

Hello, I need to compare two columns of text data by row. All I want to identify is where C4 (last months rating of B), is not the same as D4 t...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Append last 3 columns of data if column b dup

Hello, I've come close to making this work, but I can't quite get it right. I have a spreadsheet with customer acct # in column B-- we receive th...

rizvisa1

Need excel percentage!! help

Solved

Hello, I am having diffficulty writing a formula to calculate a percentage. I need to calculate 25% of $ 3,100 - I thought I had it figured ...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jun 2010 by
Deanna

Delete all rows that have 0 values in col e

Hello, I have invoices that have all employees listed. I am looking for the easiest way to delete the employees that have "0" entered in column E. ...

rizvisa1

Script to send excel sheet at close of excel

Hello, Is there a way to write a script to copy a sheet and email it when someone closed excel? I am trying to get a sheet called "Daily Closures...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Xl

Hello, What if I want to find a cell that starts with a specific character. Example I want to look for all cells with a word or string or charac...

rizvisa1

Excel will not do the filter on all rows

Hello, I'm trying to sort and filter a file with 167 rows. When I do the filter, it will only go up to row 150. I looks like it will not do anythi...

rizvisa1

Copy row to different sheet based on cell

Solved

Hello, I am need to have a script run each time a cell changes to a date in column O, line 12 and after. I have a spreadsheet that has one tab ca...

8 replies Last reply on 9 Jun 2010 by
gregoryps

Changing color of a row in excel

Hello, I'm trying to create an Excel spreadsheet that if a cell is greater than 4, the whole row changes color to red automatically (without setting...

rizvisa1

Creating a dynamic list

Hello, I have two sheets. I have a table in the second sheet with customer name. I need to create customer list and pop down the list in first she...

rizvisa1

Admin password

Hello, I've never used my Admin password and never set one up. How do I find out what it is? I'm using IE 8 and want to change security settings, ...

jack4rall

If function and vlookup

Hello, I have two questions 1. How to use IF function or any other if I want to return specific value only if cell has specific character, "-" ...

rizvisa1

Regedit not possible

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533.4 When I type Run->regedit an alert displayed saying registry editing has been disabled by yo...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

How can i recover my word document?

I was working on my religion assignment using the schools remote access but i left the computer for a while and when i came back the virtual desktop p...

ash_perez01

Unable to open pdf attachment

Hello, I am Unable to open PDF Attachment in Internet Explorer. When I Click on it to open a message appear. i.e. "There was an error opening this...

anjana03

Tabs not showing

Solved

Hello, A few days ago somebody very kind gave a hand with this, but I am having a problem: every time I use combo box it should be showing tabs "...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jun 2010 by
Mary

Compare or find contents of cell copy to new

Hello, I have a work book with several sheets. In sheet 3 I need to be able to find the contents of cell B2 in sheet 1. I then need to copy the co...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Connecting excel with access database

Hello, is it possible to connect excel with ACCESS database,so that changes made in excel or access should get updated on the other......please help...

rizvisa1

Filling out a calender

Hello, I would like to know how many people are occupied during a period. On my sheet I use column A:C starting at row 3 to input the startdate...

10 replies Last reply on 8 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Calculating exact percentages in excel

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to add exact percentages like 99.54%, 84.23% in six cells then calculate the average. I've tried =AVERAGE(A1:B1:C1) but it only ...

rizvisa1

Shyam

Hello, I have need a code where , excel will send automated email when sheet 2 is updated with the cells inserted from sheet 1.any changes on she...

rizvisa1

Recover card password

Solved

Hello, I have the card which has password to open it. but I forgot the password. and I have no data cable , now how can I recover the password. ...

closeup22

Changing document names within formulas

I have what I will call a "main" Excel spreadsheet that I want to pull information from other spreadsheets. I want each line on the main sheet to pul...

rizvisa1

Excel nested formula

Hello, I want to use a nested function to locate and flag data in a separate cell. I currently use a complex formula such as in G6 and down (...

rizvisa1

Excel macro to do calculations on csv files

Hi, I have multiple comma delimited text files that are generated from an analytical instrument. What I want to do is be: (1) Able to select ...

rizvisa1

Internet browsing

Hello, Am having a problem when it comes on browsing the internet using my NDKLA n97, am unable to to access hotmail and other useful sites to me,ac...

closeup22

Excel: partial cell matches in dfrnt sheets

Solved

Hello, I searched a lot and found quite some useful results about searching Partial Cell matches. But if the cells belong to different sheets how ...

fairooz

Please asist

Hello, I am looking for the values that are in column A and not IN columnB. Also column C should return the values that are in Column A and no...

4 replies Last reply on 8 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel: auto fill cells in various locations

Hello, I'm working on an excel worksheet where I have 2 spreadsheets running. On one of them I have a list transactions with different categories ...

5 replies Last reply on 8 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

How record macro?, it play all action slowly

Hello, I have tried so many times but could not do. So give me some tips to record new macro and it does play all actions slowly when click on run m...

rizvisa1

I forgot my hotmail password

Hello, I forgot my hotmail password and I did't have alternative email address prevoisly. Pl help me Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Exp...

ash_perez01

Vb script for comparing excel files

Hello, i need a vb script code to compare two excel files, eg. file1.xls and file2.xls has to be compared using vb script....please help me...

rizvisa1

Bring a cellvalue from sheet2 to sheet1

Hello, I need to find the department number on sheet2 based on the list on sheet1 and then once that is matched bring the total cost that will be ...

rizvisa1
Results 8251 - 8300 out of a total of 12,261