The discussions

Cell.find

Hello, I would like to ask for help to make this macro search for a "text" in a certain range. Please help. Thank you, Fong Cells.Find(What:="text"...

1 reply Last reply on 14 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel - copy rows "n" times with calculation

Solved

I need to have a macro that will copy rows from sheet1 to sheet 2 . The catch is from sheet 1 col C for e.g. C2 may have the number 5 in it. I need to...

3 replies Last reply on 14 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Recover of my password

i think someone use my email id,because i remembered by email id and password. i m trying number of attemps for rerieving password is exhausted. C...

suff954

Camera software

i have a toshiba L300 PSLBGG-02F00N model laptop with serial number X9015918Q. i updated my system to windows 7 after that i couldnt acces my integ...

suff954

Condition formatting with dates

Good afternoon, I'm building a spreadsheet, It has dates when a certain training has been completed. I would like one column basically to say a ce...

1 reply Last reply on 13 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel

Solved

hi i always make our employee salary in excel. this file is very big. every month I have to put only OVER TIME,WORKING DAY and ABSENT...and i make all...

5 replies Last reply on 13 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Sony vaio vgn-tx16gp - bios password

Hello, Dear si r i have a sony viao laptop modal no.. is( pcg-4f9p) vgn-tx 16gp . i have no bios password and no recovery password .. m instoll w...

2 replies Last reply on 13 May 2010 by
rohit

Can a macro add a number?

Solved

I am working on a excel project where I will be able to click a button and the result would be a number added on another cell. For example, counting a...

7 replies Last reply on 13 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Contains & conditional formatting

I am having issues with highlighting certain words in a range of cells containing the phrase "intervention plan". Basically if the cell contains th...

rizvisa1

Jen

Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.5.9 trying to use word, it's asking for a product key, can't locate key. Any suggestions?

suff954

Memory card password forgot

In Nokia 2730 having no filemanager... where can I get system file of 'MMCSTORE'? Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

suff954

How to convert a numeric value into english w

How to convert a numeric value into English words in Excel Please provide software/or demo. best wishes, Rashid

rizvisa1

Copy columns one below another

Solved

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0 hi i have data in the following form a b c d 1 6 11 16 2 7 12 17 3 8 13 18 4 9 14 19 5 10 1...

7 replies Last reply on 13 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Combining 2 cells to 1

Solved

Hi, I have data like below in two column of excel sheet: 1-Jan | 2004 23-Jul| 2004 12-Feb|2003 ................ ......... Out out require...

2 replies Last reply on 13 May 2010 by
Shashi

Find a word in macro

Dear All, I have a excel sheet, it contains 100 rows value, now I need to find which are the rows has the word "apple", if it has it should return ...

rizvisa1

Formulas for 1st and 2nd position in class

Closed

i want to know the formulas for the students (20 students) who get the 1st and 2nd position in class Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer...

Last reply on 13 May 2010 by
suff954

Master password for advent 8111

i just realized that my computer asks me to enter a password soon after turning it on..no any other option is shown..i have tried almost various butto...

dist.urbd

Dont have a password how to get pass that

I WAS GIVENA LAP TOP AND I DONT THE PERSON PASSWORD THAT HAD IT LAST WHAT DO I DO Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

dist.urbd

How can i remove my password in memory card

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3 my nokia 5130-c phone was restarted and it corrupted all my files. even my games in applications was also l...

ash_perez01

Access reports dont display fully

Hello all, I have recently created a programme for use at work, and it works perfectly, all tested etc on my laptop, but when this is copied over t...

5 replies Last reply on 13 May 2010 by
David

Excel

Example : I have column A' where i am entering a number and this number (given by the user) has to be multiplied by 10 and the value/answer should app...

1 reply Last reply on 12 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Pop up reminder of expiry date

Closed

I need to set up pop up reminders in excel that open when the system is switched on (and irrespective of applications running). The reminder needs to ...

Last reply on 12 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Page numbers

my document is only showing page numbers on the first page - please help! Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

rizvisa1

Counting numbers in a very large poll.

I have a large workbook with numbers that range from 1 to 70. In the example I have attached, from column A to column AV.(I could have as many as 70 c...

rizvisa1

Multiple conditional formatting

I have workbook that in column 'CD' contains name of various imports, exports. I would like to make all cells that contain the word imports to be a c...

rizvisa1

Nested if statements going wrong

I have a spreadsheet of data I would like to reorganise in a certain way. The current format is: Client ID Client Name Employee Name Role Start D...

rizvisa1

Need to find formula to say happy birthday

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3 i would like to say happy birthday to each of my employees on there spreadsheets in excel 2007. I am hav...

4 replies Last reply on 12 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Help excel: click & automatically copy paste

Solved

I need some help Let's say I have 5 different tabs named London, Paris,... Each tab contains different kind of information about the cities: popula...

rizvisa1

Macro to allow users to modify?

Can anyone please create a macro that will give access only to few users to allow modifying data in an excelsheet.

2 replies Last reply on 12 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Sorting and suming # in excel

Hello Everyone, I need your expertise in this. I want to do the following. In a list I input data consisting of Amounts, Expense Type, and Date...

rizvisa1

To read records from excel file and the limit

I am preparing the code to read the records from the excel worksheet and convert the .txt file of that worksheet.. If i run my program than a .txt fi...

rizvisa1

Conditions

Dear can you help me out to get "if" results to change colours, to higlight etc,

2 replies Last reply on 12 May 2010 by
suff954

Ignoring blank cells

I have a formula along the lines of..... =IF((a1=b1),1,0) How can i get the formula to ignore blank cells? Configuration: Windows XP / Interne...

rizvisa1

Need help sign on password recovery info

I HAVE A TOSHIBA SATELLITE A200 SERIES AND FORGOT MY FRONT SCREEN SIGN ON PASSWORD CAN ANYONE HELP I HAVE NO RECOVERY DISK OR ANY DISK THAT CAME WITH ...

suff954

Excel date and time issue

Hello All, I wanna subtract "12/05/10 08:29:25" from "12/05/10 08:48:31' . Please help me out. Thanks and Regards, Subramanyam T C, Bangalore.

1 reply Last reply on 11 May 2010 by
venkat1926

Search and replace macro for microsoft excel

Solved

I have two workbooks with identical setup. item name address 1 address 2 address 3 x 12 34...

3 replies Last reply on 11 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel macro formula for groups of numbers

I have strings of numbers in a column (n) I need help with a macro that will total the groups with the sum in column (o) right of the last row of the ...

rizvisa1

Click a cell and insert a wingding

Solved

In excel I am wanting to be able to click a cell to insert a Selected wingding from a list. But to also beable to click the cell a second time to cha...

rizvisa1

How can i retrieve my emails from outlook bac

Hi, I just started using outlook and it started taking all the emails I had from hotmail and placed it into outlook BUT it did not copy the file --...

2 replies Last reply on 11 May 2010 by
Amy

Copying specific data selection to new sheets

How can I select entire rows based on a specific value found in a column via a macro when the occurence of the specific value is variable? eg. My ...

rizvisa1

Move text from cell to another

Dear all I would like to know if it's possible to move text from cell to another in excel 2007, Example ; I have IN colmun and Out colmun in one s...

rizvisa1

Macro to make upper case lettersto lower.....

Please design a macro that will make the Name copied and pasted in all upper case, for example (KATIE) in the cell A1, when I run the macro I want KAT...

6 replies Last reply on 11 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel 2007 vba #n/a lookup

I have a sheet receiving imported data and sometimes it does not come in correctly so I use Vlookup to verify it against the correct code as part of a...

rizvisa1

Hide rows in multiple sheets

Please help me If I have data in range A1:D35 in every sheet of the 20 active sheets, so I want to write a macro to hide all the rows that have a z...

rizvisa1

Excel - unique filtering

I have a two columns: Name and Amount. I want to apply a unique filter on the Name and retrieve the Sum of all the repeated Amounts. How do I do this...

rizvisa1

Formulas

The formula's on my spreadsheet only calculate after you save it, this only started happening a couple days ago. Not sure what the problem is. Con...

rizvisa1

Add cells with other identical attributes

Solved

I'm looking to create a formula which can be copied into other cells that will add numbers in one column, where their attributes in another column are...

armatt

Line to reflect a dash if no value

Solved

I am designing a check book registry, and I want the total column to reflect a - if there is no value from the formula. I had it this way in the past...

BB

[excel] pastlink

Hi , could someone please help me with this problem I have . I need to pastlink values from sheet 1 columns A1 and column B1 ,column A2 and column B...

rizvisa1

Help with excel data selection

Solved

I would like to take a worksheet and create new worksheets for each specific value in a column. for example, one of my columns is "customer". I want...

rizvisa1
Results 8601 - 8650 out of a total of 12,266