Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 8601 - 8650 of about 16,600
  • forgot password Solved/Closed

Hello, i forgot my admin password of my windows xp. how do i log on now? Plz help Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

ramesh | Word | Latest reply: bionik Apr 3, 2011
    1 reply
  • looking for duplicate numbers from one column Solved/Closed

Hello, i have 4300 old applicant numbers which i need to check against 3300 new applicant numbers and highlight duplicates. these are in two colu...

• Excel: If A1 = a 4 the comy content of b1,2,3 Solved/Closed

Hello, Please help! If A1 = a 4 the comy content of b1,2,3,4,5 to c1,2,3,4,5 The 4 in a1 are generated by a formula. Thanks Confi...

Stormdronk | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Apr 3, 2011
    3 replies
  • Formulas to search for certain words in cells Solved/Closed

Hello, I have monthly bank statements that are downloaded into excel, over 2500 line items. In Column A, I have the description of the transac...

Juniore Guerra | Word | Latest reply: venkat1926 Apr 2, 2011
    4 replies
  • system password remove Solved/Closed

Hello, how i can remove system password Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

Nafyad | Word | Latest reply: bionik Apr 2, 2011
    1 reply
  • Excel - Help! Solved/Closed

Hello, I require a formula which will recognise months in a column and select taht value from a different cell on the same row. The data is the...

The_g | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Apr 1, 2011
    1 reply
  • Can you take the same row of data from different sheets and paste them in differ Closed

Hello, I have 12 sheets. I want to take the data (same row on each sheet) and paste that data into a new sheet but each row from the sheet will be ...

Ali | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Apr 1, 2011
    6 replies
  • Find and replace with excel macros Closed

Hello, What I am trying to do is copy a cell from tab one (always the same cell) and then look for it in a column in another tab. Once I have fou...

Rachel | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 31, 2011
    3 replies
  • how to sort more than one condition in excel Closed

Hello, I have a spreadsheet that determines quotes that need to be turned in there are several situations when the quotes have to be turned in suc...

Mare | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Mar 31, 2011
    1 reply
  • conditional formatting multiple cell faster? Closed

Hello, I am not the best when it comes to excel so I was hoping that someone could help me out. I'll do my best to attempt to explain what I'm tryin...

• Time sheet Closed

Hello, This is quite complicated to explain, therefore, I hope I don't confuse you. I am doing out timesheets. The criteria is as follows: Time p...

Karl | Excel | Latest reply: Ambucias Mar 31, 2011
    2 replies
  • Outlook Express cannot attach files Closed

Hello, I haven't been able to attach files to either Gmail or Outlook express. This is becoming really frustrating as I've tried all of the sugg...

seoulman | Outlook | Latest reply: Ambucias Mar 30, 2011
    8 replies
  • Format using Macro Solved/Closed

Hi I have some data in sheet1. Eg: Column A Column B Column C Column D 1 2 3 4 ...

Rahul | Excel | Latest reply: harry Mar 29, 2011
    16 replies
  • Filter rows in one sheet Solved/Closed

Hello, I have large amounts of data in one work sheet(say it as Sheet1) and another worksheet(sheet2) has few records(100) which are also present ...

gd | Excel | Latest reply: RWomanizer Mar 29, 2011
    5 replies
  • converting rows data into columns on conditon Solved/Closed

Hello, I have data which looks like below ColA-----------ColB-------ColC--------ColD------------ColE---------ColF-------ColG----ColH-------- AA-...

gd | Excel | Latest reply: RWomanizer Mar 29, 2011
    3 replies
  • XL conditional formatting Q for the gurus Closed

Hello, Great forum here, have learned a lot. I have a spreadsheet in which every 5th row contains data that I'd like to conditional format in a s...

Micahd | Office Software | Latest reply: RWomanizer Mar 29, 2011
    9 replies
  • select data on max value Closed

Hello, i have a simple question but i coudnt solve it! i have a query by named query1 that have a column ((testname)) by various numbers betw...

rahimisoft | Office Software | Latest reply: RWomanizer Mar 29, 2011
    1 reply
  • dropdown that filter by 1 word in a cell Closed

Hello, I'm working on Excel 2003 and I have a validation list of four things. for example Aircon Bearcub Cliffrichards Dunderhead But s...

Estall | Word | Latest reply: Estall Mar 28, 2011
    6 replies
  • forumalla Closed

Hello, kindly send us solve the our problems as bellow in excal forumala as bellow 100 original cast 12% profit=112 we add 5% extra increse ...

kishan lal | Office Software | Latest reply: RWomanizer Mar 28, 2011
    1 reply
  • Excel personnel tracking sheet Closed

Hello, I am trying to make an excel sheet that counts consecutive days that a person is on the list...the list being days that certain person...

hudabble | Excel | Latest reply: RWomanizer Mar 28, 2011
    2 replies
  • Dependent Text Box In User Form Closed

Hello, Let say I have a table below and I would like to make my user form second text box to automatically display the result base on my input at th...

azmiismail | Office Software | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 27, 2011
    1 reply
  • delete cells/rows but keep row info intact Solved/Closed

hello, I am trying to import data from an excel spread sheet to access. I want to clean up my excel report before I import the date. In my report...

lenice | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Mar 25, 2011
    2 replies
  • Memory card password remover Closed

Hello, I have lost my memory card password. then when the phone was software reloaded the memory card blocked it requires password to open....

ajay | Word | Latest reply: bionik Mar 25, 2011
    1 reply
  • micro SD card for my phone531Password recover Closed

Hello, i have a micro SD card for my phone5310 NOKIA and its password protected and i forgot password i cant open it from my phone or from my com...

tausif | Word | Latest reply: RWomanizer Mar 25, 2011
    1 reply
  • password problem Closed

Hello, ive nokia e5 and i forgot my memorycard password ive v important data in it how can i recover it plz do tell me Configuration: Windows 7...

maddy | Word | Latest reply: bionik Mar 24, 2011
    1 reply
  • Looking for value in a column A Solved/Closed

Hello, I have to prepare an invoice and calculate the amount of shipping. This is the lay out: I have to compare the subtotal value, E16, in ...

• If/Then Excel Question Closed

Hello, I'm trying to get the If / Then function to do what I want and apparently I'm missing something. For example, If d2 is greater tha...

Mike | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 24, 2011
    1 reply
  • vlookup Closed

Hello, I have two columns in a excel sheet which contains main data, and in 3rd column my lookup data is available, now i want to lookup with 3...

reshu | Office Software | Latest reply: RWomanizer Mar 24, 2011
    3 replies
  • Dates in Excel Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a list of people's birthdays in a list in Excel. I want to retain only the day and month of the birthday and get rid of the year. For ...

eskagsms | Excel | Latest reply: RWomanizer Mar 24, 2011
    1 reply
  • Excel Comparing 2 columns removing duplicates Solved/Closed

Hi, I would like to cmpare 2 columns in an Excel spreadsheet & remove duplicates from Column B if any matching fields are found e.g. A B 1 ...

Ben | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 23, 2011
    3 replies
  • Find A Cell Between Row And Column. Closed

Hello, Can anyone provide me with a VBA code and guide me so that I'm able to input a data in a cell by reference to data at the column and row af...

azmiismail | Office Software | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 23, 2011
    1 reply
  • Excel Macro to convert 'AAA-####' to 'AAA ### Closed

Hello, I'm working on a project and need a macros that will look at all the cells in a column and covert the value in the cells from AAA-#### to A...

john | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 23, 2011
    1 reply
  • Excel 2007 VLOOKUP and MATCH problem Solved/Closed

Hello Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm having an issue with a Vlookup and match function. I have a set of data that is organised and sorted...

Nikeyg | Excel | Latest reply: Nikeyg Mar 23, 2011
    1 reply
  • PDF file reader on Java phone Closed

Hi, I need PDF file readers on my Nokia 3110c. I tried downloading a few. All of them are asking for the activation code. Please help me to sol...

ademeyer | PDF | Latest reply: Ambucias Mar 23, 2011
    2 replies
  • How to paste a page multiple times in ex07? Closed

Hello friends, I need a clarification with excel2007. I have to copy a page in excel2007 and have to paste it multiple times on the same sheet one ...

• Transfer barcode info to inventory quantity Solved/Closed

Hello, Is there a way to create a macros that would keep track of inventory quanitity by scanning a barcode? I have many boxes that have barcodes...

osborns9 | Office Software | Latest reply: osborsm Mar 22, 2011
    2 replies
  • Generate a list depending on date entered Closed

Hello, I'm very grateful in advance for any suggested solutions to this issue I'm having as I'm totally stuck and in need of a friendly prod in th...

shootingfish | Office Software | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 22, 2011
    9 replies
  • Error to open Check the temp environment vari Closed

Sir, I have loaded MS Office 2007 in my computer which has Windows Vista o/s. Whenever i open the file the following error message appears:- Error...

• ms office prject key Closed

Hello, respected sir, i downloaded the free version of ms office project 2007 but now facing problem regarding the product key.......kindly gui...

• Microsoft word 2002 download Closed

Hello, I have my product key for MS Word 2002 but not the CD. My computer crashed and I lost Word. Where can I find a download to use with my key? ...

sps | Word | Latest reply: RWomanizer Mar 22, 2011
    1 reply
  • help me with excel 2003 Closed

hello, i need some help with excel 2003. i have the date in d6. And an amount in e6. Now, I want the g6 cell to reflect the following values- a) ...

grace | Excel | Latest reply: RWomanizer Mar 22, 2011
    7 replies
  • I have 3 columns of numbers, if my number is between columns 1 and 2 Closed

Hello, I have three columns with 198 numbers in each. I want to find a formula to find if a specific number is between column 1 and 2, returns value...

Frustrated i... | Excel | Latest reply: RWomanizer Mar 22, 2011
    2 replies
  • lost my memory card password Closed

Hello, i have a nokia 2700 classic hand set....i had kept a password for my 2gb memory card and forgot it....so please anyone tell me how to remov...

pavan | Word | Latest reply: bionik Mar 21, 2011
    1 reply
  • Office 2010 requirements Solved/Closed

Hi, What are the requirements to install office 2010 on system?the minimum ram required? Please reply as fast as possible

• How to open wps files Closed

Hello, I recently bought a new PC and had documents from old PC transferred to new machine. I cannot open the wps files that were transferred. I ...

nannybrook | Office Software | Latest reply: bionik Mar 21, 2011
    3 replies
  • word doc and usb problem Closed

Hello, I cant open any files from my USB. When i try to open any files frm my usb it says " There was an error opening the file". Why is it sa...

tash | Word | Latest reply: shootingfish Mar 21, 2011
    1 reply
  • Dell d505 booting password reset Solved/Closed

Hello, DELL MODEL D505 BIOS REV. A09 laptop show service tag #9R1ZM1J-595B PLEASE TELL ME IF ANYONE HAVE SOLUTION Dell Latitude Bios Password un...

rinkel78 | Word | Latest reply: bionik Mar 21, 2011
    1 reply
  • forgot Windows password Closed

Hello, yhank you for answering my question but i forgot my password to y laptop computer wmat do i do ..can i reset or what and how do iu reset plea...

morena | Word | Latest reply: pcsces Mar 21, 2011
    1 reply
  • Powerpoint to Flash Closed

Hello, I need to convert a powerpoint slide show into Flash presentation to be run on Internet. Please can anyone help? Regards, Eskagsms ...

eskagsms | PowerPoint | Latest reply: RWomanizer Mar 21, 2011
    1 reply
  • Pivot table + VBA Closed

Hello, I am very much new to VBA programming in Excel. This is the code. Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Dim r As Range I...

shockers | Excel | Latest reply: RWomanizer Mar 21, 2011
    1 reply