The discussions

Help me in using if formula with condition

Hello, plese help in my problem in excell i have a column for revenues (say $50 M to $150 M) my question is if the company revenue =50 and Rev...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Highlight the cell

Hello, In excel i have list of names in a particular range of cells. I want a Macro or function to highlight the cell which was not in alphabetical ...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Bring different number into another sheet

Hello, I will try to explain myself in the best possible way. I have a spreasheet in excel. I also have a list of number like this: Cell C 2...

10 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

How to change password automatically ?

Dear Sir/Madam Hello, if i want to create seven password on administrator. Is it possible that these password are automatically changed accourding...

ash_perez01

Break the syskey password

Hello, please tell me the procedure to bread the syskey password Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

ash_perez01

Yahoo password

Hello, I lost my yahoo ID new password but i know my old password. I donot remmber alternative email and secret questions. Plz help me what to do...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2010 by
xpcman

Identify row then copy data to cell

Hello, I am hoping someone can help me with the macro that I need I have searched high and low but cannot seem to find anything. I also hope that ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Vba excel- copy and paste different documents

Hello, I need ugent help in this task! The only thing i have to do now is to copy and paste range of texts from one document to another by using MACR...

rizvisa1

Deleting all but the duplicates

Hello, I have two different reports of ATM Transactions that I"m trying to compare to each other in excel 2007 and find duplicate, triplicate or m...

rizvisa1

Excel

Hi, Can anyone help , How can i search value in x column of sheet1 by that value how can i insert y column value in sheet 2 For Ex: N...

rizvisa1

Delete all rows where qty = 0

Hello, I have a HUGE spreadsheet (60K lines). If column "E" = 0, then I want to delete the entire row. I've worked on this for a couple of days ...

rizvisa1

Excel spreadsheet need formula please : (

Hello, I am STUCK and it's driving me bonkers!!!! I have a 2003 EXCEL SPREADSHEET ISSUE: If Column B (FROM worksheet TEST PAGE 1) MATCHES wh...

5 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel 2007- compare columns - return values

Hello, Excel 2007. I have 5 columns A, B, C, D and E. Column A and B are of equal length, column C is longer. Columns D and E are still empty. ...

rizvisa1

Formula to dup information between sheets

Hello, I want to be able to type information into one sheet in an excel doccument and then based on the information i input into column E have it ...

rizvisa1

Auto schedule to send mail

Hello, I have an Excel file on desktop. Every week on Monday this file is to be sent to my boss as attachment through Yahoo mail automatically.Which...

closeup22

Background color of cell in excel

Solved

Hello, I am trying to write a simple formula that will give me the backgroud color of a cell (in Excel). Something along the lines of, if background ...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2010 by
Pankaj

Sending a picture via e-mail

Hello, I work on gmail in Windows XP - all works fine but cannot send a picture or a document from my folders. Recently activated Outlook Express...

Ambucias

Hack password

Hello, please help me someone using my yahoo email and he changed my password now i can't open it..its really important to me,tnx! Configura...

ash_perez01

How i lock or password to my pendrive

Hello, hello sir how i lock my pendrive Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.4

dist.urbd

I forgot my password and my alternate adress

Hello, hmm i forgot my password and my alternate adress what can i do?? Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 531.22.7

ash_perez01

Cannot browse or see my flash

Hello, Respected all I tried allof your solutions They are based on the fact that the system can SEE the drive. In my case it detects it but does...

bhav

Calculation of month days

Hello, i want to change the total no. of days every month,like juky caries 31 and august cary 30 and feb cary 28 , so according to the month I want...

8 replies Last reply on 24 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel vba copy button to another document

Hello, Bascially, I created a button in Document A which can help me to sort a table ( the button consists of VLOOK UP in data from another document...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Return $ value by applying enbeded formula

Hello, May I know what formula to use for return of tax amt value (3) of table C. be automatically lookup to the enbeded formula corresponding to ...

rizvisa1

Automatically copy cell from workbooks

Hello, I'm using Excel 2003. I have multiple workbooks all stored in the same directory. I want to copy data from a partiular sheet called Budge...

rizvisa1

Search text in cell

Hello, I have a macro that can pull the body of email in excel file. I need a code that will help me to search one of the sentence in the body ...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Transfer from one sheet to another.

Hello, I have an Excel workbook that I need help with. On sheet one I have a column with client's names (B6-B35, B37-B66). On this same sheet I ha...

rizvisa1

The boss is breathing down my neck!

Hello, Hello, I have an Excel workbook that I need help with. On sheet one I have a column with client's names (B6-B35, B37-B66). On this same...

rizvisa1

Enabling macros on a password protected xls

Hello, Sub Macro2() ' Macro2 Macro ActiveSheet.Unprotect ("engineroom") ActiveSheet.Range("$A$2:$N$103").AutoFilter Field:=1, Criteria1...

rizvisa1

Copy command within a macro

Hello, I built a macro to copy data from a worksheet tab to another tab. The size of the data file varies so bult the macro like this but it still o...

rizvisa1

Sorting and combining rows...

Hello, I have to sort rows based on their cell values in MS excel For ex.: Task Style A B C D E...... 12 1 0 2 4 3 45 ...

rizvisa1

Need to chose one data element from 3 columns

Hello, I have an Excel spreadsheet where I want to populate Column D on my spreadsheet. Column D should be populated by 1) Column A if there is a ...

rizvisa1

Browsing problems

Hello, my name is Edward and I have Cect5188(china mobile), how can I activate and use operamini for free? Configuration: Linux Mandriva / Fire...

dist.urbd

Can i buy the product key without paying?

Hello, I am a fans of assasin creed 2, i wanted to know how can i get the product key without hacking and paying. Thanks a lot. Configuration: ...

ash_perez01

Copy and paste vba button

Hello, im aiming to create a button which allow me to input data from the other document. However, the simple "copy and paste" doesnt not work nor t...

venkat1926

Password and secret question changed

Hello, Someone has changed my yahoo password and my secret questions too. so, please suggest me what should i do for recover my password?

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jun 2010 by
Kerbles

One column formula different rows

Hello, I have one formula for a column and 100 rows. The formula takes data from several different column cells on the same row. If I want to use...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Jun 2010 by
patrowe423

Conditional formatting/formatting in vba

I need some help with Conditional Formatting/Formatting using VBA. I need a VBA code that will look at one cell and set the conditional formatting ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Usding macro to pull information to worksheet

Hello, I am new to excel. I want to create a function in my spreadsheet (Sheet1), that when I click on a button it pulls information from Sh...

rizvisa1

Ram

Hello, can i retrive my message in facebook???? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

rizvisa1

Conditional formatting a date 8 months on

Hello, I am trying to set up a conditional format to change the colour of a cell 8 months from the date in another cell. e.g. when we accept a mai...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Password for g five mobile

Solved/Closed

Hi, What is default password for G FIVE mobile phones ( G FIVE U888)

Ambucias

How to add time reminder in excel file

Solved

Hello, I have made a work to do list and I would like excel to remind me at every task time. as I have made a column for work to do item and ti...

nis

Spaces betwwen names in combo list

Hello, I have a list of employees, in and out dates as the status (active or inactive), my idea is to show up the employees with the active status...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel formula generation

Hello, I have data spaced 264 rows apart that I need to extract from a massive mess of data. Basically, I need to tell excel to pick info from cell...

rizvisa1

Conditionaly copy from tab to tab

Hello, I have posted a question here before on a similar subject and got excellent help with a VB macro, however the problem persists as people in...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel 2007 please help!

Hello, I am in Excel 2007. I have data from a formula returned on approximately 200 rows in column K. Because the forumla is only true for s...

rizvisa1

How to produce my leaderboard

Hello, i have a column with names in them bob sam dave etc etc and in the next column i have score (calculated by adding up a series o...

xpcman

Compare columns

Hello, I have two columns of IDs. Column A is the bigger of the two. Column B has IDs that are part of Column A. How to produce all IDs that are n...

rizvisa1

Moserbear sd card password

Solved

Hello, I forogot my Moserbear SD card Password. So i can not attach this card is another Mobile Please HelpConfiguration: Windows XP Internet Expl...

closeup22
Results 8051 - 8100 out of a total of 12,261