Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 9201 - 9250 of about 16,500
  • How to change a cel color Closed

Hello, I wonder if You can help me. Is i there a way to make, if row A has numbers between 1 and 15 representing time to make the cell color in ex...

• Product keycode from downloading on your site Closed

Hello, I have just downloaded publisher 2007 from your site and it did not give me a product key code which is now being requested. Granted it will ...

• Excel help - problem with date format Closed

Hello all, Actually I created a spreadsheet a while ago now I need to use that one and my problem is that when I entered data that time I used form...

Jeo | Excel | Latest reply: Confused? Oct 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • Please help! Make my 0 become - Closed

Hello, I have a simple formula "=sum(A1:F1)" The formula automatically shows as "0", but I want it to show as "-" if the answer is zero. Will ...

Excel Beginner | Office Software | Latest reply: RayH Oct 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel validation with if Closed

Hello, i want some help in excel: I have column A - Brands (about 10 different) In Column B - types of products of the brands (200 different) In ci...

fekish | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Equation Closed

Hello, Add equations to calculate the total cost of the loan by multiplying the number of payments (minus 1) by the monthly payment and adding th...

DEW | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • Inbedding a dvd in Power Point Closed

Hello, Is there a way to in-bed a dvd video on to a power point presentation? I have several videos I need to in-bed. Any assistance would be grea...

• not able to send messages Closed

Hello, i am sapna and i am not able to send the messages to any of my friend ,i have to msg urgent to my colleague pls help me in this proplem

• copy the value of one cell from worksheet to Closed

Help please...anyone! I'm looking for the formula in excel that copies the data from from a single cell from sheet 1 into a single cell on sheet 2....

Nicole | Excel | Latest reply: GrnSpdr Oct 11, 2010
    2 replies
  • MS Excel: Value from a Range Solved/Closed

Hello, HDI get a numerical value (in C2) that is assigned to a word within a range(G2:H8)? Thank you in advance!

Signora | Excel | Latest reply: GrnSpdr Oct 11, 2010
    2 replies
  • Excel how to change a value automatically Solved/Closed

This is my first question on the forum so I would first like to start by saying hello to all members and moderators :) My question today which I'm ho...

Rjn239 | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 11, 2010
    6 replies
  • Conditional Formatting Question Closed

Hello, I am having problems with conditional formatting on Microsoft Excel 2003. The Excel file I am trying to format is basically a long list of ...

chopper1987 | Office Software | Latest reply: nephilim3uk Oct 11, 2010
    1 reply
  • Opening a new Excel Document using VBA Closed

Hello, I'm trying to write a vba macro that will open up a new excel document after I have manipulated my data. I want my end product to be in a n...

taco | Excel | Latest reply: BOB Oct 10, 2010
    2 replies
  • comparing two excel sheets Solved/Closed

Hello, i have two excel sheets, one sheet has 100 email ids, the other have 200 email ids, the scenario is I want to know the common email ids from...

sanjay | Excel | Latest reply: Mathews Oct 10, 2010
    14 replies
  • password Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.10 i have forgotten my memoprycard password and i want data without formatting. if is it possi...

pp | Word | Latest reply: computergroove1 Oct 9, 2010
    1 reply
  • how i apply password for my memory card Solved/Closed

Hello, how i apply password for my memory card i am using nnasaki mobile made by china

ullah | Word | Latest reply: rahul Oct 9, 2010
    4 replies
  • Active Cell in Excel Macros Closed

Hey, I'm pretty new to using Excel macros. I'm writing a macro that will be activated from many different cells. It needs to reference some static cel...

bjwaggs | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 8, 2010
    1 reply
  • boot password Closed

Hello,my laptop crashed now its asking me for boot password,if i press f8 its says entering boot menu plz wait and auto detecting ide devices then bac...

coco | Word | Latest reply: realiser Oct 8, 2010
    5 replies
  • Get back unsaved data in MixMeister Closed

Hello, Somehow, I managed to close down MixMeister Fusion (7.3.5.1) without saving the work I've done. Is there ANY way to get the stuff? Very...

• explorer fails opening pdf Closed

Hello, my explore shuts down whenever I try to open a pdf file online or from e-mail. If I save the pdf I can open it later through open file in adobe...

Bill | PDF | Latest reply: moneymaker1 Oct 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • Can I change cell color whe cell is empty? Closed

Hello, I tried using conditional formatting but I think I am just missing it...is there a formula i can put into conditional formatting that will ...

Melissa | Office Software | Latest reply: moneymaker1 Oct 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Custom Function Solved/Closed

Hello, i have created a custom excel function which works fine. the only problem being, you need to press F2 on the custom formula cell and give en...

moses | Excel | Latest reply: AG Oct 7, 2010
    13 replies
  • Infected .doc files Closed

Hello, I'm having problem with my document files. First, i scanned my external harddisk with Avira, after scanning, it detected 10k of infected f...

RacerKid | Office Software | Latest reply: gen-hackman Oct 7, 2010
    31 replies
  • Music Playerz Solved/Closed

Hello, Whats the best Music Player that i can get installed on my computer, please help, thanks. Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.10

GismoBitz | Office Software | Latest reply: realiser Oct 7, 2010
    2 replies
  • I'm recieving mail but not able to send mail Closed

Hello, I am not able to send mail's but i am recieving mail I have confirgared Outlook Express my mail i d is rajendrapal@inspiringstep.com i ...

• Query in Excel Closed

Hi I have two worksheets Pg 1 and Pg 2 Pg 1 has the following Data for 2nd Oct Company Name Volume Traded A ...

Lax | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • last word of phrase becomes first word Closed

Hi, I'm having difficulty writing a macro in excel. What I want to do is find the last word in a phrase and move it to the front of the phrase. No...

Jeni | Word | Latest reply: Jeni Oct 7, 2010
    8 replies
  • comparing mailing addresses Closed

Hello, I am trying to track a direct mail campaign using customer addresses. I want to compare my database spreadsheet to the direct mail spreadsh...

• Calculate based on the color of the cell Closed

Hello, I am trying to write an if formula in Excel 2007 that will calculate the sum of all the cells that are a certain color. Can you help m...

50butNifty | Office Software | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • connection is ok, can't browse the internet, Closed

There was no warning, it just started happening, i did not installed anything. Local area network shows lots of bites sent but few received, when v...

all4all | Excel | Latest reply: rammer-done Oct 6, 2010
    3 replies
  • pls help - Excel - Highlight cell if no data Solved/Closed

Hello, Please could somebody help me with a problem. I have a spreadheet and I would like make some cells in a row go yellow if they have no data in...

ems | Excel | Latest reply: joe random Oct 5, 2010
    7 replies
  • Need Excel2007 Formula Index, partial match Closed

Hello, I have 2 worksheets that looks like this: (Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0/ Excel 2007) Sheet1: Site Information ROWS COLUMNS ...

Sam | Excel | Latest reply: aquarelle Oct 5, 2010
    8 replies
  • Count rows from sheet2 and place on sheet1 Solved/Closed

Hello, Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0, Excel 2007 I need help with a formula. On Sheet1, I am trying to get the total # of records for ea...

isatsam | Excel | Latest reply: Sam Oct 5, 2010
    8 replies
  • copy from one workbook and paste in another Solved/Closed

Hello, I need to copy the new record from one workbook and paste it in another workbook. from the first work book this new record is always the ...

• Dependent cells with data validation Closed

Hello, I have let's say cell c18 include a validation list with choices Y,N. Then in Cell c19, I need it to read "0" if cell c18 is "N", but I need ...

ach@amx | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 5, 2010
    1 reply
  • Forget security password Solved/Closed

Hello, sir, I forgt my security password.....is there any method dat i can get password without any paying?? i search whole site nd i got many ...

rohit gajbe | Word | Latest reply: jack4rall Oct 5, 2010
    1 reply
  • excel formulas Closed

Hello, I have to create a formula that will sum a column if it meets certain criteria. The criteria must sum the list if the date fall within the ...

ybaudier | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 5, 2010
    1 reply
  • text count Closed

Hello, I want in excel conditional format when text have more than 5 character,then change the colour. please help. Configuration: Windows V...

• Excel Help... Closed

Hello, I am an excel beginner and looking for some help. Here is what I am working with... Unit $35,000 Unit $60,000 Es...

mqriaz1 | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 4, 2010
    1 reply
  • compare two columns Closed

Hello, i have one column has 100 email ids, the other have 200 email ids, the scenario is i want to know the non-common email ids from both the co...

bharathi | Excel | Latest reply: mysterry60 Oct 4, 2010
    2 replies
  • Find name(s) that are in all 4 columns Closed

Hello, I have an excel spreadsheet that has four columns and I need to find the names that are in all four columns. The columns are taken from...

Ryan | Excel | Latest reply: Vince.$tone12 Oct 4, 2010
    1 reply
  • password probs Closed

Hello, I got dell studio 1558 recently . i created a anothr user account . bt i waz using my admin account , suddenly it sayz dt SERVICE CANNOT ...

Amit | Word | Latest reply: closeup22 Oct 4, 2010
    1 reply
  • forgot my phone password Solved/Closed

Hello, pls heip me Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

nis | Word | Latest reply: Ambucias Oct 4, 2010
    2 replies
  • forget password & secret question Closed

Hello, I forgot my password and secret answer to my yahoomail account kamaljubl@yahoo.com. I ask and try soooo many time to retrieve my password or g...

kamal | Word | Latest reply: smitha Oct 2, 2010
    2 replies
  • Excel- Comparing multiple columns Closed

Hello, I have 8 columns to be compared with each other. Every column is suppose to be compared with every other column . Objective is to identify...

NS | Excel | Latest reply: Vince.$tone12 Oct 2, 2010
    1 reply
  • Hi, Please help with Conditional Formatting Closed

Hello, I'm trying to figure out how I can add fill in a color in a cell depending on the outcome of this IF formula: =IF(C4>F4,C4-F4,F4-C4). ...

• Date change in cell using Excel? Closed

Hello, When I'm using Excel, how do you put a date in a cell that will change when you use the file the next day etc.? Configuration: Windows V...

Red | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 1, 2010
    1 reply
  • Count Conditional Formatted cells Closed

Hello, I am trying to count cells that have a conditional format already applied to change their interior color to green (4). I have written a fun...

Lee | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 1, 2010
    5 replies
  • MS word idisplays formual instead of page No. Closed

Hello, I am using MS word 97-2003 - My page numbers and links within documents are showing as the formula and not the outcome. For example page ...

Andy21 | Word | Latest reply: wjb Oct 1, 2010
    5 replies
  • forgot my pc password...., Solved/Closed

Hello, I am working on my pc with winxp sp2..i have forgot my password.i have lot of information on my pc.what can i do for opening my ...

tiger | Word | Latest reply: Ambucias Oct 1, 2010
    1 reply