The discussions

Print indian format values

Hello, Hello, The value Rs. 1578589.00 . I need Indian format Rs.15,78,589.00. how to set the format in crystal Report. my email id. vmahe...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2010 by
wyaat

Web cam problem

Solved

Hello, web cam of my note book doesnt work where i have to download free driver for webcam Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2010 by
jack4rall

Gmails server port numbers outgong smtp

Hello, what is gmails server port numbers outgoing smtp and incoming pop3 Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

jack4rall

One cell two formulas

Solved

I have a cell that can change from "USD" to "PESO". When this cell is changed i need another cell to calculate appropriately. I have these two formula...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2010 by
jack4rall

Excel message box

Hello, Im sure this has been answered before, but I'm having trouble finding it. I want a message box to pop up every time a cell in a column (...

venkat1926

Microsoft office 2007 product key lost

Hello, I recently got a new computer and I lost my product key/code for Microsoft Office Word 2007 and I do not know how to obtain a new one or fi...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2010 by
xpcman

I am deleting the excel files through lan co

hello, I am deleting the Excel files through LAN connection from onther system its very important data's how i can recover the dox, anybody can help...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2010 by
spy

Keeping one entry from duplicates

Hello, I have an Excel spreadsheet that has one column with duplicate entries. The next column contains dates. I would like to keep only the new...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Aug 2010 by
venkat1926

Autorun vb code

Hello, As a newbie some further help would be appreciated; I have some VB code in module 1 that automatically inserts 'x' number of rows depend...

venkat1926

How do i select a row in a macro

I have a simple problem, how do I write a macro that will simply select what ever row I click on? I simply want to be able to click on a row, run my m...

aquarelle

Computer won't recognise printer thru usb

Hello, My windows XP will not connect to my desktop printer. I've downloaded the driver, but it just sits there, waiting for me to connect the pr...

Shubhajit

Vlookup in other worksheet (date)

Solved

Hello, Attached please find the reference file. https://authentification.site/files/23765947/sort.xls I am doing a VLOOKUP from sheet 1 to she...

carman

Copy paste issue

Hello, I need an help for copying data for web page to excel sheet in ordarily manner. Could anyone help me out on this. eg. : Name addres...

5 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2010 by
venkat1926

I have lost my myspace password

Hello, I HAVE LOST MY PASSWORD TO MY MYSPACE PAGE. THE ONE THEY SEND ME IS WRONG. HOW CAN I GET THE RIGHT ONE?

3 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2010 by
lildyabl

Excel macro using visual basic - newbie

Hello all, I'm a complete newbie to macro's and am hoping there is someone out there generous enough to offer some help, because I'm confused! B...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Aug 2010 by
foxtrothound

Vlookup tool

Solved

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 I am using Excel2003.Plz let me know how can i use vlookup tool. Step by step met...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Aug 2010 by
drlootle

Help with excel please

Solved

Hi I have an excel spreadsheet with two columns in A is a list of codes, and in B a list of names containing the codes in a string A ...

4 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2010 by
Bob

Copy entry from each worksheet to new sheet

Solved

Hello friends, After reading some very useful suggestions. I thought of posting my problem, hoping i'll find a solution I have a workbook which...

9 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2010 by
ishi

My new computer does not recognize my printer

Solved

Hello, I just bought a new computer with Wndows Vista. I have a HP Laserjet 1200 seires printer that my computer cannot seem to recognize. The pr...

5 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2010 by
Shujjat

Msn messenger password forgotten

Hello, I have just tried to sign into an old msn account of mine, to track down some friends who I lost contact with when I changed my email addre...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

Help me please to remove password

Hello, plz help my for my problem Actually i have forgotten password for my transcend micro ssd of my nokia 5200. Plz help in getting my password o ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Aug 2010 by
Anonymous

Administrator password in ragistray

Solved

Hello, dear all pls tele mi wich location save the administrator password or user password in ragistry

drlootle

Password

Hello, I have lost my kingaston 2gb minro sd card

drlootle

Excel absolute reference?

Solved

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.7 I have cells A1:A5 as "5, 10, 15, 20, 25" respectively. I want to make cells C1:G1, ref...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2010 by
gr

Count values without putting value in formula

Hello, i am trying to count if a value occurs more than once in a column in Excel For example, if i have a column of numbers like shown below 23...

rizvisa1

Bank transfer backdoor hack in nigeria

Closed

Hello, great men.i salute still on the quest on hacking back up can you guys help me the info on how to hack ccv online and bank local transfer ...

Last reply on 11 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

How can i convert figures to words in ms exce

Hello, how can i convert figures to words in MS excel

2 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2010 by
drlootle

Problem of filter data<<help>>

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0 i want to filter data in excel 07 wihich is filtered before.

2 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

How do i keep a range with copy paste macro

Hello, I have a macro assigned to a button which copies a selection of rows in my excel worksheet & pastes it in the next blank row below. This macro ...

rizvisa1

To find the max value +

Solved

Hello, Hi need to get the maximum value for certain range of cells. and the value of the cell next to that max cell. can any one help ...

14 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2010 by
Manish Bakde

Browsers all stop. router is fine.

Solved/Closed

Hello, Recently, without installing any new software, my browsers all eventually stop. Firefox is my main, and would be the first to fall after abo...

Last reply on 10 Aug 2010 by
onejohn512

Data validation formula

Solved

Hello, I have a spread sheet that tracks attendance. What i want to do is to alert the user whenever 3 OR MORE CELLS IN SEQUENCE CONTAIN THE SAME D...

35 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Xl fill-series command

Hello, I AM TRYING TO FILL A SERIES OF NUMBERS FROM 1 ONWARDS BY USING FILL AND THEN SERIES IN A COLOUNM I CANT FIND THE COMMAND IN THE NEW EXCELL P...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2010 by
drlootle

Rank a number

Hello, My name is Lacramioara and I encounter some problems with Excel functions. What I want is to rank a difference between two cells within ...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Copy filtered data from one sheet to another

Hello, Can you please provide me the macro code so that I cancopy and paste the filtered data from sheet one to sheet 2, without selecting any oth...

drlootle

Latitude master password

Hello, can someone please help dell latitude 531 asking for password.........i got this laptop second hand and it has been like it from day one....i w...

drlootle

Copy column from one excel file to another

Hello, I have fifty column in a excel file. problem is that i want to import one column from that file into another excel file at a specified lo...

Trowa

Vlookup

Hello, Im using excel 03. Quick question if anyone can help, I have to sets of lists in column A and Column B. the basic prinicple is I have d...

Trowa

D/m/yyyy h:mm:ss format from general format.

Hello, When I download the information from one of our software, I receive the data in following format 15/07/2010 8:10:05 which is in general forma...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2010 by
Trowa

I lost the backward arrow on internet browser

Hello, I lost my back arrow on the browser , any one can help ???

king.mac56

Find last time text entered and return value

Solved

Hello, I've got text in column D and a value for it in column G. I want to lookup/find the last time "Bolt 'was entered and return it's value.(the...

5 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2010 by
Gouws

Microsoft word removing toolbars

Hello, There are too many toolbars on microsoft word, they are really annoying, please help me remove them and keep only the most used taskbar. ...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2010 by
mike

Forget email password

Hello, I forgot my yahoo password and the secret question answer. And it's been 1 years that i don't know my password any more. 1 years ago when i...

king.mac56

Unable to browse the net on pc

Hello, i'm ram, i have pc and laptop. When i'm plug the cable modem on my laptop it's can browse the net. But the same cable modem unplug from laptop ...

king.mac56

Haw to remove gmail acoount password

Hello, haw to remove gmail acoount password Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

2 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2010 by
kkru

Copy and paste to other file.

Solved

Hello, Can anyone tell me what's wrong with this code? I record it using macro.. Columns("G:M").Select Selection.Copy Workbooks.Open ...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2010 by
carman

Excel averaging cell range

Hello, I'm working in Excel 2007 and I need to calculate the average value of cells in column D whose values in column C are within a specific threh...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel if question....

Hello, I need help with an excel spreadsheet and an IF statement. I have 5 columns with numbers from 0 through 9. If the value in the cell is "0...

rizvisa1

Enter userform data in new worksheet

Hello, I am trying to save textbox value in the new worksheet each time I click on command button and name the sheets as day1, day2,day3 so on ....

rizvisa1

Macro for copying data to a new worksheet

Hello, I need a Macro to copy data to a new worksheet the condition is IF any data is same in "F"column then the entire subsequent rows should be ...

rizvisa1
Results 7551 - 7600 out of a total of 12,266