Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 7551 - 7600 of about 16,600
  • outlook automatically changes outgoing smtp Closed

Hello, My outgoing smtp setting is changing automatically everytime i shut down my computer and reboot. I have it set at 587 but it changes to a ...

steve | Outlook | Latest reply: pcsces Mar 20, 2012
    1 reply
  • comparing data across dozens of worksheets Closed

Hello, So we track sales on a weekly basis and I want to compare the text in column C to all previous weeks and if they match to turn them red to ...

Geist | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Mar 20, 2012
    1 reply
  • How to make 2 VBA codes to work correctly Solved/Closed

Hello, How can I correct the following 2 codes (which written in the same sheet) in order to work correctly, other wise it gives me Error (debug)?...

issa | Excel | Latest reply: Issa Mar 20, 2012
    6 replies
  • Macro to Find and Replace Closed

Hello, I am trying to create a macro that can Find and Replace a variable value. For example, I want to create a cell that can have any code enter...

SarahC | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Mar 19, 2012
    1 reply
  • Formatting colours Closed

Hello, Hi everyone - I am looking to show in Excel when a person has worked for me more than 182 days(26 weeks) Ie; Start date ...

• password forgot plz reset my password Solved/Closed

Hello, i have nokia 5130.my brother change password of my memory card.now he don't know password.now my memory card is locked.what i have to do...

Raj | Word | Latest reply: Ambucias Mar 19, 2012
    1 reply
  • delete all the rows in a spreadsheet except Closed

Hello, I have a simple question. How to delete all the rows in a spreadsheet except the first 6 rows by macro. Please reply me with an exact code...

Toto | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Mar 18, 2012
    1 reply
  • reinstall ms office on mac Closed

Hello, Had to reinstall lion operating system on mac and now will need to reinstall ms office; is the license tied to the computer or the number of ...

• Auto-copy of select rows to another worksheet Solved/Closed

Hello, This is my first time asking a question, so I will do my absolute best to follow and respect the forum guidelines and it's contributors. I...

Big.Moe | Excel | Latest reply: Big.Moe Mar 18, 2012
    8 replies
  • Formula for database Closed

Hello, Hi, I have a database of CPT codes with procedures. Column A is CPT code, column b is the matching procedure. In column c i want a formula ...

• Find values based on colum and sum in a table Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 10.0.2 I have an Excel spreadsheet where I pull in data from another source into columns A1-BS. I t...

lotusscript | Office Software | Latest reply: pcsces Mar 18, 2012
    1 reply
  • i forgot my password (samsung e1120) Solved/Closed

Hello, i for my password I wish you could help me Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 10.0.2

angelsake | Word | Latest reply: Ambucias Mar 17, 2012
    1 reply
  • I have no sounds on my browser and WindowsMP Closed

Hello! I lost the sounds ONLY on my browser. Alongside this soundlessness in my browser, whenever I open a file associated with Windows Media Player I...

Deryck | Excel | Latest reply: namtrop316 Mar 16, 2012
    4 replies
  • Correcting VBA code in Excel Solved/Closed

Hello dears, I have the following VBA code : Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Dim cRow As Integer If Intersect(Target, Ra...

Issa | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Mar 15, 2012
    10 replies
  • Copy cells in excel if cell above is null Closed

Hello, Can anyone help? I need to run a script that will determine if a1 is blank, paste the information from a2 into the a1. If a1 is not nul...

Tara | Excel | Latest reply: aquarelle Mar 15, 2012
    2 replies
  • Acrobat print,save,send buttons dont work Closed

Hello, when a browser window opens a pdf file the print,save and send buttons are disabled except when using IE browser. What are the settings in I...

Peter599 | PDF | Latest reply: pcsces Mar 14, 2012
    1 reply
  • Moving Rows within Excel Closed

Hello, Please, please can anyone help me, how can I move dates from ColumnA (Surname) ie various dates and date formats into the appropriate Date ...

Mrs Shiel | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Mar 14, 2012
    1 reply
  • please help me my password is hacked Closed

Hello, please help me my password is hacked

shireen | Word | Latest reply: l3ajib Mar 13, 2012
    1 reply
  • Moving dates from one row to the end of above Closed

Hello, How can I move dates from ColumnA (Surname) ie various dates and date formats into the appropriate Date 2 and Date 3 columns. I want to mo...

Wester Ross | Office Software | Latest reply: pcsces Mar 13, 2012
    1 reply
  • Highlight unique or duplicate on 2 sheets Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a Excel file of 2 worksheets and have a list of Usernames on column B of both worksheets. Few of the usernames appear on both sheets...

liton | Excel | Latest reply: liton Mar 12, 2012
    2 replies
  • word document with fields to be fulfilled Closed

Hello, We try to create a template with fields to be fulfilled. In one of them we would like to insert a formula (subtraction and division) using ...

lnmagh | Word | Latest reply: pcsces Mar 12, 2012
    1 reply
  • Mircosoft office Help Solved/Closed

Hello, i would like to ask , if i change my gmail pw will my microsoft outlook still be able to recieve mails and sent them or they are not able to re...

gultear | Office Software | Latest reply: Ambucias Mar 10, 2012
    10 replies
  • Excel dynamically fill cell with data Solved/Closed

Hello, I have worksheet ( AllUsers ) with two column A ( user id ) and B ( date ). Column A is a long list of user names and B is a list of dates ...

liton | Excel | Latest reply: liton Mar 9, 2012
    6 replies
  • copy text frm a cell n append it thru macro Solved/Closed

Hello, I am trying to create a macro where I want to copy a cell content from one worksheet and append it to a cell in another worksheet of the...

abhi | Excel | Latest reply: abhi Mar 9, 2012
    2 replies
  • Excel 2010 Series question Closed

Hello, I have a question. I have an excel spreadsheet with 25 columns of information. There are anywhere from 3500 to 4000 rows of information. ...

cds_arabians | Excel | Latest reply: cds_arabians Mar 8, 2012
    2 replies
  • Conditional formatting - value of 2 coloumns Closed

Hello, I have 2 coloumns mith qty bal and min value. i would lile a condition were IF the qty bal is less than the min value, the min value cell i...

• Excel problem Closed

Hi I have a slight problem with excel. I have inputted all my data with links on the same worksheet. Now I am trying to separate the different cate...

bob | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Mar 6, 2012
    1 reply
  • search column for text "X" then copy to Closed

Hello, I would like to have a macro to search a column B for text "X". Wherever text "X" is found in that column, I want to copy text "X" and the c...

• Column comparation in different datasheet Solved/Closed

Hello, Hello, I have one excel column A in datasheet 1 which has a list of names. In Column A of datasheet 2 I have a much longer list of n...

Ruben | Excel | Latest reply: Ruben Mar 6, 2012
    2 replies
  • Outlook send/receive error Closed

Hello, I have a situation where two staffs; Judith Acan and Lasu Sabastian can't send nor receive emails between themselves, they can both send/re...

alexyairo | Outlook | Latest reply: pcsces Mar 6, 2012
    1 reply
  • VBA to protect sheet in excel Closed

Hello, I need any help if some one can help me. I make an overtime sheet in excel that allow the employee to fill in the date and time only and i...

issa | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Mar 5, 2012
    12 replies
  • [Excel] Macro on Grouping Closed

Hello, I need help on developing a macro on grouping a set of negative amount & quantity against a set of positive amount & quantity. Using positi...

justoneG | Excel | Latest reply: justone Mar 4, 2012
    5 replies
  • i have forgot my hide folder password Closed

Hello, sir I have install hide folder software but due to some problem I have got my password,, can you guid me please Configuration: Windows X...

sajjad | Word | Latest reply: pcsces Mar 4, 2012
    1 reply
  • Automatic Transfer Data by Row Closed

Hello, I need to automatically transfer data, from a set of three spreadsheets - one row at a time - if a specific column contains a specif...

• mass spectra for successful drawing Solved/Closed

Hello, I need a macro for solve a mass spectroscopy problem (mass spectrum). I have columns A and B (m/z numbers and abudances). How to fill column ...

Djura025 | Office Software | Latest reply: Djura025 Mar 2, 2012
    0 replies
  • Conditional Formating Closed

Hello, I am trying to conditional fomat a cell based on the results of two cells. If the fist cell has the word standard, and the other cell is >3...

• Using VBA code: add Borders if Conditions Met Closed

Hello, I am at the very beginning stages of trying to learn VBA in Excel 2007. I am trying to merge some cells in the next row, and I would...

Josh | Excel | Latest reply: Josh Feb 29, 2012
    1 reply
  • VBA copy/paste cells then drop 1 row for next Solved/Closed

Hello, I am making a questionaire. When the questionaire is complete I want to copy the answers to another worksheet then reset the answers to zero...

shannon | Excel | Latest reply: shannon Feb 29, 2012
    2 replies
  • calculations date & time in excel Closed

Hello, I used office 2003. In excell 2003 i formatted cells to dd hh:mm from dd/mm/yy hh:mm, in order to do calculations and it was ok. Now i...

seraton | Excel | Latest reply: pcsces Feb 29, 2012
    1 reply
  • Textbox on Excel Uerform Problem Closed

I have a userform with several textboxes on it. The info that is typed into the textbox is copied into a cell in a spreadsheet where it is used to per...

mike0123m | Excel | Latest reply: pcsces Feb 29, 2012
    1 reply
  • Page Numbers in MS Word Proposal Template Closed

Hello, I'm using Word 2007, and downloaded a MS Word Proposal Template from a Microsoft website. I've entered my data, but now I cannot insert...

mikerr | Word | Latest reply: RWomanizer Feb 29, 2012
    1 reply
  • Microsoft Excel 2010 Closed

Hello, I would like to figure out how to get a web address that I use to get data from the internet to always use the date that I put in cell A1. Any...

trouble in T... | Excel | Latest reply: RWomanizer Feb 29, 2012
    3 replies
  • Excel Formula Help Please Closed

Hello, I have only worked with formulas when working with numbers but I need to know what formula I can use. I need a formula to take a column that ...

Tammy | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 28, 2012
    1 reply
  • Inventory to Purchase order Closed

Hello, I have never ran a macro in Excel but did exactly this in Quatro Pro. . .I'd like to use a "inventory" tab with item #/Product Description/...

• Excel 2007 filter bringing back last row Closed

Hello, When I apply the filter option for a particual item, the last row of the data is being displayed even though it does not match the criteria. ...

Lee | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Feb 27, 2012
    1 reply
  • multiple sheet data in one sheet in excel Closed

Hello, Want to copy data from multiple sheet from multiple columns in one workbook can you please help me with that macro as well Pran...

pranjali | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 27, 2012
    4 replies
  • Excel macro - copy data from one line, append Closed

Hello, I have a spread sheet created from a PDF to XLS program. I have lines in which the address appears on two lines, with the extra text fallin...

OKBigKid | Excel | Latest reply: OKBigKid Feb 26, 2012
    2 replies
  • Bold font in Outlook Closed

Hello, While using my PC, suddenly the desktop turned to bold as did all folders and mail in Outlook. I have tried resetting the the DPI size to 9...

Leonard | Outlook | Latest reply: ofabre Feb 26, 2012
    7 replies
  • Sum certain values in a column Closed

Hello, I could use some help with the following formula Two Columns 1 = Text 2 = Numeral eg. AAA - 13 BBB - 6 CC...

• Conditional Formatting Question Solved/Closed

Hello, I am trying to create a formula for the following: If there is any text in cell A1, there is a border around cell B3. I know I need...