The discussions

Macro to copy info from one column to another

Hello, I have a tough macro to figure out! There are 3 parts to it. Here is what I have: I have an excel worksheet that is currently filtered...

6 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2010 by
venkat1926

I have forgot my hotmail password and sec que

Hello, This is shaheer and i have forgot my hotmail id passowrd and secret question.It is too important to recover my account as i have alot of im...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2010 by
zaif

Macro to invert sign

Hello, I need a macro that will flip a positive to a negative and vice verse. I had the following but it stopped working all of a sudden... Di...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Please help to set print area automatically

Solved

Hello, I have an issue with print areas. I have a worksheet with equations in it up to cell # 5000. However, most of the time, the equations usual...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Desperate lady

Hello, I have a cell with a date, I need to get in another cell how many dates passed and to be refreshed every day. Can somebody help me PLEASE? Tha...

rizvisa1

Excell 2007 multiple pasting

Hello, In Excell, I want to copy the same line several times within the document making slight changes after pasting each line. A change made in th...

rizvisa1

Please help - run macro when switching sheets

Solved

Hello, If someone could tell me how to run a macro upon switching worksheets, that would be extremely helpful. If this is not possible, perhaps ru...

D

Undoing a macro to retrieve info back

Solved

Hello, If I accidentally run a macro, can I (edit undo) to retrieve the information back to how it was? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Ex...

kat

Macro to blank out filtered columns

Solved

Hello, I have a worksheet that is filtered by a number. I would like to blank out columns M, N, S and T. (Only the filtered information) Can yo...

kat

Excel conditional formatting

Solved

Hello, if date in cell A1 appears anywhere from B1:B30 then apply format. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

4 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2010 by
G

Formula geek help please!

Hello, I am trying to get the following: If the sum of C31- Sum C29 is less than £30000.00 then enter the figure in C35 If the sum on c31...

5 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Dell boot protect password

Hi 6JZZQ01-595b I tried the latitude.exe application and the password generated is invalid. Configuration: Linux / Safari 533.8

closeup22

Macro to get the colour of a particular cell

Hello, I hope somebody can assist me with this. I wanted a macro which identifies the colour of the cell and displays the colour in a notepad for...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Return a value from a data set

Solved

The problem is I have number 1 to 10 in A2:A11 and number 10,20,30....100 in B1,C1,D1..... K1 and there are corresponding values in the cells under th...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2010 by
Surya

Default password for china moblie x.e88 mob ?

Solved

Hello, i need default password for china moblie X.E88 mobile ohone.. pls some one help me..

surya

How i can count date in excel?

Hello, If I have list of the dates, how I can count the dates that pass today? Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533.4

rizvisa1

3 dropdownlists

Solved

Hello, Please help I want to make 3 dropdown lists in Column B2,3,4 and all must work together. In B2 i must have a selection of e.g Building,Person...

rizvisa1

Matching identical datas of two coloumns

Hello, i need to FIND THE MISMATCHING DATA comparing the datas in two coloumns OF SAME DATA...please help for this.....solution can be either fo...

rizvisa1

Run a macro when modifying a cell

Hello Guys, Maybe you can help me with this one, I am trying to run a macro when a cell changes value, the code im using is the following: Priva...

6 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2010 by
dfernandez

Outlook isn't working

Hello, my outlook was working and now it will not open up on my PC. I still have the icon but no outlook. I have windows 7 and Office 2007. anyone k...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jun 2010 by
dfernandez

Code to open a tabs from combox excel

Solved

Hello, I'm looking for a code, i can put in a combo box to show up different tabs located in my spreasheet. example: I have four tabs called tab1,...

6 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2010 by
Mary

Copying and pasting certain cells

Hello, Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 531.22.7 I need to transfer (copy and paste) certain information from Column A of one tab (Tab 2) t...

rizvisa1

Excel help

Hello, I have an excel spreadsheet which I used to keep track of some records. A sample as below: ColumnA ColumnB Row1 07/09/09 ...

5 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Phone password

Hello, its my phone password not security code cant use star button Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

nick

Nt backup restore file access denied

I had an excel workbook that was password protected. I backup my c drive and the system state to an external hard drive using the xp professional os. ...

rizvisa1

Excel list

Hello, If i have a list of one thing in column A and list of another in column B, Can i get a full list of any column in another sheet with some f...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel 2007 days and dates issue?

Solved

Hello, I was working to have the week numbers in excel and i step into a question when i entered in cell "B1" the date 05/1/2010 and i changed the...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Ms error there was an error opening the file.

Hello, I can't open any 2007 docs sent to me and I can't open any 2007 docs that I have saved on my computer. The critical issue is that these documen...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Error 1311

Hello, I have a problem of download Excel attachment . The message I get is Error 1311 . Source file not found Can one can help please Osam...

rizvisa1

Error 1311 c:\msocache file not found

Hello, the instructions say right click on CD Cache, but I don't see CD Cache. Please help - I need to get Word running again. Configuration: ...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Change xls date 01/25/1999 to 1999/01/25

Hello, how can I reformat a date in an excel cell from the standard mmddyyyy format to yyyymmdd format? Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet...

seeBlack

Excel help!

Hi. I have a formula that relies on a series of monthly updates all being populated before it will produce an outcome. What this means is that even if...

rizvisa1

How to delete web script in my excel sheet

how to delete web script in my excel sheet. i select the web script picture, and press delete & Cut options is not working.

rizvisa1

How to count values under a column date

Hello, I will appreciate if you can help me with this problem. 1) I want to count values equivalent to zero in a column with date as today and...

7 replies Last reply on 5 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Hyperlink linked to another workbook

Hello, I have a cell that contains a number and it contains a hyperlink when you click on it. This workbook is linked to another excel workbook w...

rizvisa1

Internet connecting but can't browse

Hello, My computer was running kinda slow so I decided to run an antispyware program. It's called "SUPERantispyware" and I ran a scan and it claimed m...

ash_perez01

Computer shut down while i was working

Hello, I was working on a powerpoint and my computer just shut down! Can i ge that power point back or do i have to restart?! Configuration:...

ash_perez01

Photoshop saving as pdf when i don't want it

Hello, This is probably very obvious but can't work it out. Have recently got CS3, was working on ID earlier and exported my document as a PDF (th...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2010 by
raul

How do i figure out my password

Hello,how do i figure out my password i got hijacked

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2010 by
Brennen

Moving from cell to cell using arrows

Hello, I am using Excel 2003. I am trying to move from one cell to another in Excel by using the arrow keys on my keyboard but nothing happens. It...

rizvisa1

Help....as all have said

Hello, I have now fix the computer by starting over.....problem!!! None of the microsoft office reloaded and they are asking for the product key.....

xpcman

Excel formuls

Hello, I have a cell which contains number and alphabets and also some characters. Is there a way to just get alphabets out of it

rizvisa1

Look for a value into different ranges

Solved

Hello, PLeas take a look on the following data A B C D E Range 1 Range 2 NAME 81000...

5 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Find similar town names in excel

Hello, I have a list of towns in Massachusetts. I want to combine similar towns into one entry, so for instance, Brookline and Brookline Villa...

rizvisa1

How to add vat to a calculated sum in a cell?

Hello, I am having troubles working this out on Excel. I have a cell which I have done a small calculation and I want to add VAT onto this total t...

rizvisa1

Forget my phone password

Solved

Hello, sir i forget my phone password please help me

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2010 by
Ambucias

Excel formula

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0 Dear sir, I need a formula, if the cell contain a prescribed text and the c...

rizvisa1

Smtp mail server name & where is stored

Hello, Configuration: Windows 2000 / Internet Explorer 6.0 I am having to find the SMTP Mail Server Name for the email that I occupy for my...

dist.urbd

Excel formula

Solved

Hello, I am looking for a formula or script that can help me with the following. I am doing a spreadsheet for 19 different offices (on seperate...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2010 by
djb

If reads "open" in other cell, returns "abc"

Hello, I am manipulating a worksheet such that of the cell in column H reads "open" as opposed to anything else, the corresponding row cell in colum...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1
Results 8301 - 8350 out of a total of 12,258