Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 8001 - 8050 of about 16,600
  • Combining values using IF/Then search Solved/Closed

Hello, I am trying to combine two worksheets that have some similar data points but not all. Example: Sheet 1 has columns: Name, Age, Class She...

• How to make more color Solved/Closed

Hello, all expert, I am using the Excel 2003 worksheet to make a project. But due to the limintation for the conditional formatting for the color ...

• Copy and paste/transpose each row by n times Solved/Closed

Hello, To get my data in to an Enterprise program, I need to have my data like the following: Col A Col B Col C Bank A 2010 1 Bank A...

liznguyen | Office Software | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 21, 2011
    4 replies
  • Deleting multiple rows (2 rows and leave 1) Closed

Hello, I need a REALLY QUICK reply. I'm working on a worksheet in excel that has hundreds of rows and I want to delete every 2 consecutive rows an...

dreamer_886 | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 20, 2011
    1 reply
  • two worksheets compare info and insert data Closed

Hello, I have two worksheets and I am trying to find and compare information in one and then return the matching information to the spreadsheet fo...

Help In Texas | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 20, 2011
    1 reply
  • Format one cell based on multiple conditions Closed

Hello, I'm a teacher and am trying to make my life easier by identifying students much more easily in Excel. What I'm trying to do is this...I hav...

• problem with excel 2003 Closed

Hello, I have a problem with excel 2003 I am trying to do this: i have a sheet with 20.000 rows and some of them (the rows with the died perso...

netattack | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 20, 2011
    1 reply
  • List of sheet names used in one sheet Closed

Hello, I have been given a model with 53 sheets, I want to check if the formulas are ok. I was thinking to make a flowchart or matrix to be able t...

Jaz | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 20, 2011
    3 replies
  • Use password to remove controls set by Macro Closed

Hello, I created a Macro that forces users to click "Enable Macro" or the rest of the sheets in the excel document will not populate (unhide). Als...

Kyle | Word | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 20, 2011
    3 replies
  • I Forget My Memory Card password Closed

Hello, I Forget My Memory Card pass word can i break my memory card password please help me thanks Configuration: Windows XP / Safari...

vivek | Word | Latest reply: Ambucias Oct 20, 2011
    1 reply
  • Changin format of date in excel Closed

Hello, Trying to chang the date format in 2007 Excel. The date looks like 05 Oct 2011/0630 and I was wanting 10/5/2011 6:30... Any help greatly ap...

Kasey | Excel | Latest reply: Annie Oct 20, 2011
    4 replies
  • searching one table to report values Closed

Hello, anyone who can help? I have the following two tables, I want to search the Table A for certain values and report them in Table B Tabl...

• Macro Help Closed

Hello, I have created a sheet which contains all the details abt the customer and feed back received from the clients and the sales team, Each...

narayap2 | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 19, 2011
    1 reply
  • Conditional Formatting Closed

Hello, I am trying to design an excel spread sheet where basically i track invoices which are paid and outstanding. In Row A - Date of the i...

• How to hide formula Closed

Hello, If i have one formula inserted in Excel and when i will send the same sheet to someone, I do not want the other person to see the formula. ...

• change Adobe Reader from default application Solved/Closed

Hello, How do I change my settings so that Adobe Reader is NOT the default application used when downloading a JPEG image? Everytime is save a JP...

kris10here | Office Software | Latest reply: sundar7701 Oct 19, 2011
    3 replies
  • Should I use VLOOKUP? Closed

Hello, I have an excel sheet (sheet 1) with valves in columns A and B that I need to look up in another sheet (sheet 2). Once these valves a locat...

Allen | Office Software | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 18, 2011
    3 replies
  • Compare columns Closed

Hello, I need your help to resolve next problem: i have 5 columns (A, B,C,D,E) with these characteristics : 1. The length of all 5 columns are vari...

danparaianu | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 18, 2011
    3 replies
  • Microsoft Excel - Timesheet Help Closed

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could please help me with a problem I've been having, I would be greatful. I want to send info from one worksheet to...

Gaktog | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 18, 2011
    7 replies
  • Comparing and return value based on it Closed

Hello, I've got a table in such a way like Age Age Cost 16 20 3500 like the above i've 1000 rows i need the O/p as if...

• i phone sync with Outlook calendar Closed

Hello, my i phone won't sync with my outlook... it used to.. but just stopped. Anybody got any ideas? D

DJ | Outlook | Latest reply: photographix Oct 18, 2011
    8 replies
  • Help for sorting top 5 values on Excel Closed

Hello, I have office 2007 & I would apreciade if somebody could help me with my problem bellow! I have 3 columns, column A with names, column B with...

Tony | Excel | Latest reply: Tony Oct 18, 2011
    4 replies
  • Formula to check text & return other text Closed

Dears who can help me. The Case: In Excel sheet, I have two column of data (for thousand of rows) and in the third column there is formula for eac...

• Data from rows into columns Closed

Hello, I'm not that great in Excel so I was wondering if there is a way to separate rows and move to different columns in Excel 2007/2010. I ha...

cheryl | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 17, 2011
    4 replies
  • Code for Macro Closed

Hello, Can you please tell me how to write a code to select a statement in a list of statements in excel macro(code) Configuration: Windows...

Ibbu | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 17, 2011
    1 reply
  • Find missing data in 2 columns (Excel) Closed

Hello, I have two lists of data (patent serial numbers) that I need to compare and find the missing serial numbers. In Column A I have my databas...

dalami81 | Excel | Latest reply: dalami81 Oct 17, 2011
    2 replies
  • increment last 2 digits alphanumeric cell Closed

Auto-increment last 2 digits of alphanumeric cell upon open excel document? Hello there, I'm making an invoice template and need some VB trick th...

• Should I use VLOOKUP Closed

Hello, I have an excel sheet (sheet 1) with valves in columns A and B that I need to look up in another sheet (sheet 2). Once these valves a locat...

• Excel letters relation to numbers Closed

Good evening I am making an excel spread sheet template for an assignment at college and I have hit abit of a snag. I want to express an answer in ...

Greg00139 | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 15, 2011
    1 reply
  • acer aspire one. user id and password problem Closed

Hello, iv been given a notebook for my daughter.i want to fix it for xmas but im out of touch of windows xp. when i turn on the nb it goes to the...

law | Word | Latest reply: Ambucias Oct 15, 2011
    1 reply
  • Excel Macro for creating PDF from mult. sheet Closed

Hello, I need to create a macro that pulls data from two seperate workbooks, then prints them to pdf and combines them. Does anyone have any ide...

NewtoVBA | PDF | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 15, 2011
    1 reply
  • Excel 2007 Copy Multiple Columns into one Closed

Hello, I am trying to create a macro that will automatically copy multiple column lists into a single list. Let me clarify. Sheet 1 contains...

jdanzl | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 15, 2011
    1 reply
  • Creating a csv file with extract from excel Closed

Hello, I need to extract data in a sheet called csv (A1:H6) in my excel workbook into a new csv file with a new name. The new name is generated...

Gosforth | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 15, 2011
    1 reply
  • Can I use a range name in if formula? Closed

Hello, I have a workbook with two sheets, Data and Transactions List. I have named cells A4:A7 on the second sheet as Income (Dividend, Interest,...

CS Formula | Office Software | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 15, 2011
    2 replies
  • Send eMail using outlook based on excel data Closed

Hello everyone, i'äm new to this forum hope you experts can help me solve my problem, I have an excel file which consists of calibration date of so...

arunsny | Outlook | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 15, 2011
    1 reply
  • Pls help with valid code. Thanks Closed

Hello, I have a xl sheet which contains junk values and required values in mixed format I need to separate the required values alone and put th...

• Excel Macro copy to cell based on criteria Solved/Closed

hey everyone, I'm stuck. I hope someone can help me out today. I have an excel spreadsheet with 1400 rows. The first 3 rows are irrelevant (headi...

megamikeridge | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 15, 2011
    6 replies
  • Excel VB script to notify/popup Solved/Closed

Hello, I want to have different cells in the worksheet have pop up messages/notifications when the date or deadline is reached. so when the 1 june 2...

dimi | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 15, 2011
    12 replies
  • Outlook 2007 not sending emails Closed

Hello, I am using Outlook 2007 and have several email aliases set up, all with different outgoing SMTP servers from different ISPs. Recently I have ...

ricardo | Outlook | Latest reply: jimmyread Oct 15, 2011
    6 replies
  • Microsoft Excel - Info Between Workbooks Closed

Hello, I was wondering if it was possible to send info from one worksheet to another in Microsoft Excel. I know how to use the function =sheet!a1 ...

Gaktog | Excel | Latest reply: Ambucias Oct 15, 2011
    1 reply
  • Help for VBA Closed

Hello, This question is related to MS Office 7. I want to write a code to validate codes used in transaction are present in master sheet or not...

Raj | Excel | Latest reply: Raj Oct 15, 2011
    2 replies
  • How to match the 1st left word on diff sheet Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm trying to match the exact first words from sheet 1 to sheet 2. (like the way we get the match for Vlookup formula) I have a file which...

Cher | Word | Latest reply: cheryl Oct 14, 2011
    5 replies
  • Excel 2007 not read Closed

Hello, i am using microsoft 2007 version ,but i want to convert my power point to 2003 version as my client does not have 2007 version . kindl...

Naeem | Excel | Latest reply: ElliotSutton Oct 14, 2011
    2 replies
  • extracting cell data from different workbooks Closed

Hello, Have a question. I currently have to compile reports for different customers, all of the same format, but each customer report data is on a...

• Unable to edit contents from my thumb drive Closed

Hello, Sir or Mam, I currently run microsoft word 2003 on my PC. I can view items on my thumb drive and on my desktop but I ...

• Ms Office Problem Solved/Closed

Hello, i am still using 2007 office but my some excel files in 2003 office format so pls suggested me now how to opned my old file in 2007 offic...

Naeem | Office Software | Latest reply: sundar7701 Oct 13, 2011
    2 replies
  • vb code to copy data from one sheet to anothe Closed

Hello, My problem is similar to first one. I was able to solve with the solution provided by helper. thanks helper. But, if column Q contains blan...

Nandy | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 13, 2011
    1 reply
  • SOLVED... didn't need a macro! Closed

Hello, Turns out no macro is needed... =INDEX(Sheet1!B:B,MATCH(A1,Sheet1!A:A,0)) I have a rather complex issue I'm trying to solve with a macr...

Mike | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 13, 2011
    1 reply
  • type a code that will look into these 7 colum Closed

Hello, I have one sheet in which i have 7 columns. In each column different ranges are typed by me i.e 580, 790, 450.... so i want in my othe...

• I Need Help With Profit Percentage Closed

Hello, Within a series of columns there are Cost, Sales, and Profit. Within each column are 9 rows each with the information. What formula wil...

Justshill | Office Software | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 12, 2011
    6 replies