The discussions

Protecting column in worksheet

Solved

How to protect only one particular column in worksheet?

4 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2010 by
Saky

Find a word in a sentence & paste the same

Hello, I am new to excel. The task is difficult for me now. I need to find a particular word from a sentence with the use of wild cards & paste t...

6 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Help! need formula!

Hello, Hello, I'm trying to find a formula to sum several cells if a certain cell = text. ex: if cell a1=mda then sum a2. Does this mak...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2010 by
Netscur

Excel 2007 find max value

Solved

Hello, date time value 05/11/2008 205 102 FALSE 05/11/2008 205 110 TRUE 05/11/2008 205 108 FALSE 05/11/2008 240 123 TRUE 05/11/2008 240 104 FA...

9 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

System and syskey password removing

Hello, sir hop to be healthy i have some problem how to remove system passwaord and syskey password and by using what?

saas

Clearing clipboard

Solved

How to clear clipboard using macros?

Saky

Post a data to an other sheet.

Hello, i have a date that contain 8 column and 26 rows, i want to post this data to an other excel sheet through a botten Configuration: Windo...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jun 2010 by
venkat1926

Time conversion

Hello, I have asked this earlier last week and got the answer however I think I asked a wrong question for what I really needed. I just asked how to...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

How to change memory card password settings

Hello, I am using 5800 xpressmusic, I could reach my files at first but then I dont know what happened, my computer and also my printer,which has a...

5 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2010 by
anjana03

Fail installation of outlook with bcm

Hello, During each repeated attempt installation of Outlook with Business Contact Manager 2007, I get the following fail-installation message: ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jun 2010 by
michelsmith

Copy and paste macro into the next open cell

Hello, I have an Excel spreadsheet that I need a Macro for. The workbook contains 6 worksheets (5 data entry sheets and 1 overview sheet). I nee...

20 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Required help for writing a excel macro

Hi all, I am new in excel macro programming. I need a macro for update the pending works lists as describes below. ####### Master Sheet(Work...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel definitions

Hello, what is in the botton right hand corner of an active cell? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

rizvisa1

Need explaination how macro works thanks!

Hello, Dim lAtRow As Long Dim lThisRow As Long Dim Cell As Object dim something as integer etc Dim lAtRow As Long Dim lThisRow As Long ...

rizvisa1

Excel activex textbox1 question. please help!

Hello, I have a text box on which i write a word, whenever i enter a work in text box and hit enter I want it to trigger the macro that i have....

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel formula

Hello, I am working on a spreadsheet and dealing with cells that don't just have the date in them they also have other information in the same cell....

rizvisa1

How to remove seekbrowser from mozilla fire

Hello, how to remove seekbrowser from mozilla fire thankyou

3 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2010 by
anon

Sumif formula to sum between 2 dates...help

Solved

Hello, I want a formula to sum the cells between 2 dates. For eg: Col A Col B Dates Total 3/2/2010 100...

Chris

Creation of graphs

Hello, Please tell me how to create graphs in excel with data. Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3

closeup22

I want the enter key to triger macro,pls help

Hello, I want the enter button in my keyboard to triger macro in my excel file when i write any work in the text box field and hit enter it that...

rizvisa1

Excel macro to sort columns of diff category

I have a spreadsheet that i'm supposed to "automate" because the source keeps changing I'm not sure how to so.. I'm here.. I need to figure out a way ...

rizvisa1

Excel macro to insert a new row

Solved

Hello, I would like to create a macro in excel to automatically insert a new blank row immediately after the last row of filled-in data and for th...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Forget password

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 forget my pasword for my external hard WD

closeup22

Excel macro

Hello, I have 24 cells(12 historical data and 12 forecast data) row-wise and they are not in continuous order. I need a macro code that would make...

rizvisa1

Adding files or rows of my selection excel

Hello, The book must be able to, select automatically files or rows according to a title somewhere in the sheet. For example A ...

rizvisa1

Show pictures when scrolling over the mouse

Hi, It is possible this: I have a spreadsheet with two icons or figure and I want that every time I scroll the mouse over icon1 it shows picture1 a...

rizvisa1

Product key?

Hello, i dont have a product key how do i get 1? Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 533.4

dist.urbd

Help me/password for my apple ipod

Hello, Please tell me what my password is. RNRUBY@aol.com is my screen name, please send me an email with my password. Candace

dist.urbd

Guyz...please help with this ...

Solved

Hello, Thanks for giving your time to this. I want to get a help for the following thing. I am trying to calculate ticket fares between places. I w...

10 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Sum of numbers using macro

Hello, Please help me write a macro to sum the numbers in a column . Thanks ,

4 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Vlookup

Hello, I have provided a link of an excel file. https://authentification.site/files/22981980/example_1.xls In column V , comments column i n...

rizvisa1

Macro to insert a row below

Hello, I want to insert a whole row below each found "input" in a coulumn. ie. A Time Elapsed 0:05 0:05 0:10 0:05 ... and ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Memory card password

Solved

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533.4 hi i want to ask how to set a password for only memory card i have tried every option please hel...

closeup22

How do i get my password back

Hello, how do I get my password back I forgot my security question. I have had this account for a long time. please help Patricia thetexasa...

patricia

How to install usb driver on pc

Hello, I am not able to install the USB Driver on pc ? And the Representatives on the Toll Free number dosent give satisfactory answers. Also the...

closeup22

Conditional search

Hello, I'm trying to write a formula to display revenues by month. Due to our reporting format the source data is displayed T+1 T+2 Mon...

rizvisa1

Information

Hello, I work for a logictics company and i was wondering if anyone would know where I could find productivity templates. The ideal template would...

closeup22

Help with if vba statement

Solved

Hello, I have this code that i can not get to work all the way i get the error of "Too many local, nonstatic variables" i am new to this and all i...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2010 by
Boysenb

Configure outlook to get hotmail emails

Hello, I have outlook, NOT express and I have an hotmail live email i.e @live.co.uk i want to setup in outlook to retreive my emails from hotmail ac...

jockey1

Automatic date population

Solved

If i fill any data in cell A1 then automatically current date should get update in the next column B2. Can this be done? Pls assist.

4 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2010 by
Krish

Macro for select next line

Hello, I need help, i have macro in that file Column A already i have 10 lines of data. again i have to include few data for that how can i fine n...

rizvisa1

Trying to create a advanced control box

Solved

Hello, I'm wondering how the control box in the attached sheet can be created in Excel 2007 - i want to create it in one of my sheets http://i...

7 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Lookup word within text and provide cross-ref

Solved

Hello, Excel V. 2003. First list contains Internal Account Numbers, Portfolio Names Second list contains External Account numbers, Portfolios ...

rizvisa1

Opening document

Hello, I'm trying to open a 2003 Microsoft Word Document with a 2007 Word program. Long story short. My laptop that had 2003 crashed and the only ...

dist.urbd

Forgot password

Hello, I have forgotten my yahoo password plus the secrete question also so how can i get the password Configuration: Windows 7 /...

ash_perez01

Forgot pasword and secrete ques.

Hello, Pls help me I forgot my pasword and secrete ques.. I do all steps, thai I know it. Pls help me to open my account. This account is very i...

ash_perez01

To set password for my mmc

Hello, I am using Nokia 7210 supernova .I want to set password for my memery card. how can i do it . please help me

3 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2010 by
chaitanya

Excel function or macros

Solved

Hello, I have a table in which every number from 1 to 52 expresses a specified text For example 1 = Sofia 2 = London ... I n...

Philip

Password problem

Solved

Hello, when ever i turn on my computer and i wana go to setup by pressing f2 it requirs password how can i remove it plz help!!! Configurati...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jun 2010 by
jack4rall

Browsers not working

Hello, here is my hijackthis log, I am currently in safe mode. Please help, thanks. Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2 Scan saved at 7:29:57...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jun 2010 by
Xander
Results 8151 - 8200 out of a total of 12,260