The discussions

Excel-macro link between 2 documents

Hello, I am working on a table(in document A) which needs to be referred to another document(document B, not sheet 2 of document A). I used macro to...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2010 by
venkat1926

Macro help

Hello, I'm very, very new to vba. I have 2 worksheets. Sheet one has a long list of invoices and details. In sheet two I would like to have a user i...

venkat1926

2 spred sheet- 1 pivot table

Hello, I have 2 sheets in a file and both have some similar data in columns and some colums are diferent in both sheets , now i want to manage bot...

venkat1926

Forgot my hotmail password & secret answer

Hello, I have forgot my hotmail password & secret answer.Please find it & send it to under mention email address sa_chi123@hotmail.com. Forgot...

closeup22

Can't open word document

Solved

Hello, i can't open my docx word document.i'm running office 2007 and i'm clickin all my word documents and getting the same response "the file is n...

5 replies Last reply on 22 Jun 2010 by
julie

Assign value to variable (excel vba)

Hi I have a variable name CountNumber. I want it to have a value from the formula "count from A2:A500 range. How can I write the code in VBA with...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jun 2010 by
Kranthi

Error 800a01a8

Solved

Hello, I am having this error every time I try to save a file; " Could not complete the operation due to error 800a01a8". Plus this is the code ...

5 replies Last reply on 21 Jun 2010 by
Sofy

Copy value of a cell if it is closest

Hello, I would like to compare cells A1, B1, C1, D1 with cell F1. I would like to copy the value of the Cell from A1, B1, C1, D1 that is closest...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Trying to copy one column determined by input

Hello, i have one master work book with 70 sheets and i need to copy specific columns from other spreadsheets with the same sheet names and count ...

rizvisa1

Excel 2000 question

Hi there, hope i can get some help with this. i have office 2007 at home and have created a sheet,....but my excel 2000 at work wont let the cond...

rizvisa1

Disable buttons in macro

Hello, I want to know how to disable the buttons or grey them out in the macro window, when we click on Tools > Macro > macros > we get the window...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Open specific xl spreadsheet

Hello, Plse help! I save info from one spreadsheet to another.When i press the save button and the info goto sheet 2 and the word "filter" appear in ...

rizvisa1

Excel-2003 file forget password

Hello, I FORGET THE PASSWORD OF AN MICROSOFT EXCEL-2003 FILE AND I AM NOT IN A POSITION TO OPEN THE SAME KINDLY ADVISE ME IN THIS REGARDS. ...

closeup22

Admin no password

Hello, my Name is Jonathan and i was givin this computer as a gift and there's 3 administators and one non passworded account and its in safe mod...

closeup22

Rebuild a split table!!sos

Hello, I need help on constructing a table. Basically, i need to add in data from column H,I,J,K into B,C,D,E,F. Data in Column B & H are identic...

6 replies Last reply on 21 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Search a column against a column of text

Solved

Hi, I've been stumped with this problem for 2 days now and would appreciate any help. I have column A and column B. Column A has about 20,000 rows ...

19 replies Last reply on 20 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel formula help

Hello, Dear Sir I am beginner in excel i have a question i want in a cell if i type a number in a cell and press enter the cell should contain "hel...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

If it would be easier, the community assist

Hello, how do i unblock my phone to recieve collect calls from my husband the place is close now its bealls to recieve collect calls they block my ...

rizvisa1

How to make exact copy of one to another in e

Hello, I am trying to copy from one Excel worksheet to another. However, because I have created a picture, or actually it is a property layout, in th...

rizvisa1

Comparision of values between files

Hello, I am trying to find the vb coding for the below requirement Few numbers in one xls file Huge numbers in another xls file Match num...

5 replies Last reply on 20 Jun 2010 by
venkat1926

If a=4,or b=3,or c=2,or d=1,or f=0.formula?

Hello, if A=4,or B=3,or C=2,or D=1,or F=0. which formula i have to use for getting easily all the result. I i got "A" it automatically show me ...

rizvisa1

Code clear contents

Solved

Hello, I'm using this code to clear contents in a spreadsheet: Sub clearunprotectedcells() Dim cell As Range Range("A12:F14").Select For Eac...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Jun 2010 by
MONI

Load sheet with drop down menu

Solved

Hello I have the userform1, and a combo box linked to two cells callled "UNIVERSAL BOL" AND "BLANK BOL", plus two sheets called "BOL" and "BLANK BO...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Jun 2010 by
Alexandra

Password removal

Solved

Hello, This is frederick and there is a password on my pc's bios which software can i use to remove it without removing the battery from the comp...

jack4rall

Vb code requirement

Hello, Hi Venkat, I am getting an error when i am doing the above mentioned code. My requirement is if in an excel file(abc) i have a base...

rizvisa1

How to update

Hello, im having two work books in excel 2007 one work book i kept as a database with fields code item type quantity this is havng 100 re...

rizvisa1

Need vbcode to compare excel sheet and access

Hello, I have one excel sheet, data of material receipts which is maintained by warehouse, ID is purchase order Number which is unique, and another...

rizvisa1

Log on password

Solved

Hi There! Log on to windows password. How can i get rid of it? please! system win xp pro

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jun 2010 by
closeup22

Gmail

Hello, after using out going port 587 i able to send the mail from gmail. but incoming mail is failed. i do not know what to do. ok i have resolv...

closeup22

Simille!

Hello, i have a question , why on my compaq loptop all games lagg ?what i should do? sorry for my bad english :)

rizvisa1

Excel extraction

Hello, I have two excel sheets. Sheet A with all the IDs and sheet B with volumes of IDs and corresponding datas about them. The ID values in sh...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Compare names for match in 2 columns

Hello, I am trying to pull/filter a subset of names (formatted "First Last") where a matching name is found in a second column. I have tried using...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jun 2010 by
kk

Deleting empty rows in excel

Hello, I have a worksheet which will have certain status like incomplete, rejected or approved in the Column C. If the status is rejected or inc...

rizvisa1

Help w/ word 2003 cut and pasting page #'s

Hello, Does anyone out here know of any way to copy and paste a word document so that the page numbers are visible? I'm trying to cut and paste a...

rizvisa1

Macro to vlookup

Hello, I have an excel with 9 worksheets i wanted to vlookup in all the sheets from the 9th sheet if found any new cell it should add automaticall...

rizvisa1

Windows clipboard software

Released special program for Windows Clipboard: Hot Copy Paste removes many annoying limitations imposing by Windows Clipboard, extending it with m...

closeup22

Excel code

would like to ask on how to do in excel this matter: i have three excel file named AA, BB, CC from AA i will remove the name in A1 cell and plac...

rizvisa1

Help copy data from .xls to a new .xls

Hello, Hope someone can help me on the macro script to copy data from one .xls sheet to another .xls sheet. column_1 column 2 column...

rizvisa1

Excel formula

Hello, i have one excel sheet which is having two columns, but in third columns i want to show the missing no. how, pl send mi the tips or any formu...

rizvisa1

Dell d620 system, administator password

Solved

I have had this lap top for years and the hard drive stoped working. I bought a new one and when I turned it on to load ther OS that came with it it a...

jack4rall

Outlook repeatedly sending same e-mails

Hello, I have been using Gmail through Outlook Express for years with no troubles. Yesterday, Outlook began showing that e-mails were not being se...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2010 by
Margo

Calculating percentage from one column

Solved

Hello, I am trying to calculate the simple sales commission. I entered the sales amount starting C8 and will continue below. Starting D8, I need...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2010 by
Judy

Multiple columns into rows

Hello, Can someone please give me some guidance on how I can do this? Let say I have: Sheet1 : usergroup a user xx1 xx2 xx3 xx4 x...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Calculating percentage

Solved

Hello, This is not working. I am sorry that I cant explain it right. I have numbers entered on C8, C9, C10......................(It doesn't have m...

rizvisa1

Security password softwares for k560 mobile

Hello, I am Ravi, i need security Passwords for my K560 mobile.

closeup22

Match strings of characters & return content

Solved

Hello, I was able to define this formula to return the row in which the match content was found: =MATCH("*"&MID($B2&REPT(CHAR(6),6),(ROW(OFFS...

7 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2010 by
maggs

Calculating percentage amount from one column

Solved

Hello, I am trying to calculate the simple sales commission. I entered the sales amount starting C8 and will continue below. Starting D8, I nee...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2010 by
Netscur

Hiding formula

Hello, Could you please look into this excel and suggest me how to hide formula in this attached excel? https://authentification.site/files/22...

closeup22

Excel move cells to right.

Solved

Hello, I have a task to move several cells in a few column to the far right column (like below) Number of column can be up to 25. ...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2010 by
j3kj3k

Show/hide fields in access 2007

Hello, Can anyone help me figure out how to show/hide fields based on information entered in other fields in a form in Access 2007? What I'm looki...

rizvisa1
Results 8101 - 8150 out of a total of 12,261