The discussions

Copy from one workbook and paste in another

Solved

Hello, I need to copy the new record from one workbook and paste it in another workbook. from the first work book this new record is always the ...

12 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2010 by
Raghuraman

Dependent cells with data validation

Hello, I have let's say cell c18 include a validation list with choices Y,N. Then in Cell c19, I need it to read "0" if cell c18 is "N", but I need ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Oct 2010 by
TrowaD

Forget security password

Solved

Hello, sir, I forgt my security password.....is there any method dat i can get password without any paying?? i search whole site nd i got many ...

jack4rall

Excel formulas

Hello, I have to create a formula that will sum a column if it meets certain criteria. The criteria must sum the list if the date fall within the ...

venkat1926

Text count

Hello, I want in excel conditional format when text have more than 5 character,then change the colour. please help. Configuration: Windows V...

venkat1926

Excel help...

Hello, I am an excel beginner and looking for some help. Here is what I am working with... Unit $35,000 Unit $60,000 Es...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Oct 2010 by
venkat1926

Compare two columns

Hello, i have one column has 100 email ids, the other have 200 email ids, the scenario is i want to know the non-common email ids from both the co...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Oct 2010 by
mysterry60

Find name(s) that are in all 4 columns

Hello, I have an excel spreadsheet that has four columns and I need to find the names that are in all four columns. The columns are taken from...

Vince.$tone12

Password probs

Hello, I got dell studio 1558 recently . i created a anothr user account . bt i waz using my admin account , suddenly it sayz dt SERVICE CANNOT ...

closeup22

Forgot my phone password

Solved

Hello, pls heip me Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

2 replies Last reply on 4 Oct 2010 by
Ambucias

Forget password & secret question

Hello, I forgot my password and secret answer to my yahoomail account kamaljubl@yahoo.com. I ask and try soooo many time to retrieve my password or g...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Oct 2010 by
smitha

Excel- comparing multiple columns

Hello, I have 8 columns to be compared with each other. Every column is suppose to be compared with every other column . Objective is to identify...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2010 by
Vince.$tone12

Hi, please help with conditional formatting

Hello, I'm trying to figure out how I can add fill in a color in a cell depending on the outcome of this IF formula: =IF(C4>F4,C4-F4,F4-C4). ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2010 by
Vince.$tone12

Date change in cell using excel?

Hello, When I'm using Excel, how do you put a date in a cell that will change when you use the file the next day etc.? Configuration: Windows V...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Oct 2010 by
venkat1926

Count conditional formatted cells

Hello, I am trying to count cells that have a conditional format already applied to change their interior color to green (4). I have written a fun...

5 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2010 by
venkat1926

Ms word idisplays formual instead of page no.

Hello, I am using MS word 97-2003 - My page numbers and links within documents are showing as the formula and not the outcome. For example page ...

5 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2010 by
wjb

Forgot my pc password....,

Solved

Hello, I am working on my pc with winxp sp2..i have forgot my password.i have lot of information on my pc.what can i do for opening my ...

Ambucias

Excel formula help

Hello, I am trying to create a formula in excel so that if I change a number in one cell it subtracts that amount from a different cell for exa...

venkat1926

How to "date" change to the current date?

Hello, I would like to know how to have a cell change the date to a current date every time the form is uses? Configuration: Windows 2003 / Int...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2010 by
alok999

Only countif value in cell a matches cell b ?

Hello, I am trying to calculate the following, if Cell C:C has any values of less than

6 replies Last reply on 30 Sep 2010 by
Derek

Browsing the web with a sansung phone

Solved

how to make a phone to browse

closeup22

How to drag a formula without changing color.

Hello, I have a spread sheet with different colored rows. I want to drag a formula down a column with about 500 cells through the alternating colors...

TrowaD

Microsoft word

Solved

Hello, Need help! Have Windows Vista on my laptop. Am getting ready to start taking college classes online but, they have advised me that I need t...

5 replies Last reply on 30 Sep 2010 by
Talkman

Excel 2007 if and function

Hello, It sound simple but i can't figure it out.. I have 3 cels and i wanne have 1 value example A B C 33572 SNAKE 365 33572 SU...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Sep 2010 by
jb

Plz help- need sheetname for each row importd

Hi, 1st of all thanks for the earlier support, it really helped.. Now I am encountered problem in VBA codes, I want to import data rows from mu...

Nitin Joshi

Using find within macro

Solved

Hello, I have a list of first and last names of employees (Sheet1). Some of these employees have adjusted work schedules which are listed in a dif...

9 replies Last reply on 29 Sep 2010 by
aquarelle

Need pdf reader software for micromax q2+

Hello, I want to read pdf files from Micromax Q2+ mobile, for this where i can get software to support pdf file on mobile ? ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

How can use opera mini browser in micromax q

Hello, How can use Opera Mini Browser in Micromax Q5fb Handset, who click in icon of Opera than Display Shoown Opera Mini Not Exists Configurat...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2010 by
lokeshs

Excel: formula to choose if cell is correct

Hello, Anyone know what the formula is to return the value of the cell with no error. e.g. formula returns two results in cells A1 and A2 ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Sep 2010 by
venkat1926

Removal of id without knowing of password

Hello, Is there any way to delete particular Orkut profile with out knowing ID and password. Actually someone created fake ID of my friend with w...

5 replies Last reply on 27 Sep 2010 by
phOshOrOfik

Problem to check and compose my mail

Solved

Hello, why from last evening untill now I can not check and compose mail. tks Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

2 replies Last reply on 27 Sep 2010 by
cha_mps

Value should not cange in cell a15

Hello, this is chandu. if w e sum A1: A10 in A15 and if we delete the values in that cells A1: A10 the value should not cange in cell A15. for ...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Sep 2010 by
rayh

Microsoft powerpoint 2007 product key

Closed

Hello, I have been looking all over for a product key and nowhere is telling me, and it is kinda doing my heading now. It's either someone gives me th...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Sep 2010 by
aquarelle

Excel macro - to define number of rows

Hello, I am trying to copy the number of rows into different column in the same sheet ,i need to count the number of rows because when i recorded ...

11 replies Last reply on 27 Sep 2010 by
venkat1926

Product key for microsoft word

Solved

Hello, How do I find out what my product key is? Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 26 Sep 2010 by
xpcman

Changing a cell's color based on other cells'

Hello, Please help! I have 5 columns on Excel (A1:E5). I have conditionally formated $A:$E the following conditions: 1. If the numerical value z...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Sep 2010 by
venkat1926

Excel..condition based on drop down list

Hello, I've created a drop list (using the validation method). in excel 2003. What I wish to do... is create a condition where another cell ...

venkat1926

Excel vba help

Solved

Hello, I am needing some help with this vba code. What I am trying to do is first verify if cell A4 is not empty, if it is not empty then I need it t...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Sep 2010 by
Maja WL

Vba code to search and delete

Hello, I need to know the code to do the following: Search in column D for blank spaces and then delete the whole row. Thanks in advance ...

Maja WL

Word aplication

Solved

Hello, How do i have some words highlighted? Thx. Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.8

3 replies Last reply on 25 Sep 2010 by
phOshOrOfik

Next row

Hello, I created a new excel, looking to move the entered data to another tab and move to the next row once the macro runs. Which is the command to ...

venkat1926

Ms word files do not open

Solved

Hi! I was using Microsoft word before and it was working correctly. Now I am facing a great trouble for my word files are not opening anymore on t...

phOshOrOfik

Copy rows from sheet 1 to sheet 2

Solved

I need to have a macro that will copy rows from sheet1 to sheet 2 . The catch is from sheet 1 col A for eg A3 may have the number 10 in it. I need to ...

14 replies Last reply on 24 Sep 2010 by
venkat1926

I want to recive emails to email inbox at mob

Hello, i have a samsung jet mobile (S8003) and I want to know what to type on incoming server and out going server because when i want to download o...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

Open office fonts

Solved

Hi experts around, I just wanted to know whether all the fonts on open office are compatible to windows word fonts, thanks. Configuration: Wi...

closeup22

Ms office2010

Closed

Hello, i am using ms office2010 trial version.i am worried because trial period time left only few days.i can't puchase full version.plz tel...

aquarelle

Excel macro help to delete first cell

Hello, i required a macro coding to delete the first cell in the column. Eg: if i enter any value in cell C11 then automatically the Cell C1 va...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Sep 2010 by
venkat1926

To prepare attendence report with excel sheet

Solved/Closed

Hello, I will describe what I want to do . I have 60 residents working in our department. They attend morning report everyday. So I have prepared ...

41 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2010 by
akshay

Don't know the windows logon password

Hello, HELP!!! My father gave my daughter his hp compaq nc4000 just after he had a stroke, it has windows xp but the only account is password prot...

jack4rall

Sort option gone on my excel spreadsheet

Hello, All of a sudden I no longer have a sort option on my excel spreadsheet. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22
Results 7151 - 7200 out of a total of 12,258