The discussions

Do autonumber in forms

Hello, I have this question. It is possible If I open a form for the first time, this form should start at say 001 and would increment by 1 ONLY w...

7 replies Last reply on 30 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Can't get adobe flash reader

Hello, I've been having trouble getting the adobe flash reader on my nintindo dsi system it always says 300020:File fomat application/octet-str...

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2010 by
closeup22

Forgot my password

Hello, i forgot my yahoo password and security answer how can i retrive it please.

5 replies Last reply on 30 May 2010 by
jade

Insert rows

Hello, I have a question about "if End If" nested in a For Next structure in excel vba. I have been trying to write a code but I cannot get the...

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Copying data in a dfrnt sheet w/ condition

Solved

Hello, Greetings everyone... I want to copy data from one sheet to different sheet but only if a condition is true. For example, 1st Shee...

5 replies Last reply on 29 May 2010 by
fairooz

Label name protected

Solved

Hello, I was wondering if someone can help me. I want to know in this file at this address: https://authentification.site/files/22686748/Mac...

6 replies Last reply on 29 May 2010 by
Clara

5130c forgot my mbl memory card password

Solved

Hello, Im Using 5130c.... I forgot my password.... i Cant able to enter in My Memory Card plz tel hw to solve this problem.... Configurati...

1 reply Last reply on 29 May 2010 by
ash_perez01

None of the browser sounds are working

all the media player sounds are working... and the game sounds too... but none of the computer system sounds are working( startup, login, windows...

gaggi

Themes

Hello, what is the extensions for micromax q5 themes Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

ash_perez01

Copy certain excel cells to new sheet

Hello, I have data that is inserted in a row. I'm trying to create a macro that will copy certain cells within that row and paste them into cells...

4 replies Last reply on 28 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Forgot my hotmail password

forgot my hotmail password and the secret answer at my address email:g.boy-one@hotmail.com Please send the password to mail volim.te.budalo@live.com ...

3 replies Last reply on 28 May 2010 by
jeton

Outlook 2007

Hello, For a year, Outlook 2007 was working fine, now all of a sudden I can't send anything. HElP! Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 May 2010 by
closeup22

Excel: find & offset

Solved

Hi can someone help me to get a macro code to make following: I have a file in which some cells having data as 10000, > 10000 and some others 10000...

rizvisa1

Yahoo password

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 Sir, i am nothing know about internet n computer. May be, My wife is cheat to me... ...

2 replies Last reply on 28 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Copy/paste cells from different sheets

Hello, I am trying to create a diary using excel to keep track of everything. As I am a referee I want it to have all the games I have refereed on a...

rizvisa1

Need to get a count with multiple conditions

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0 In Tab # 2 I have a column that has different "sites" in Tab 3 I have a count of a...

rizvisa1

Code for copying whole data in auto filter

Solved

Hello, Configuration: Windows 2003 / Internet Explorer 6.0 i am using excel 2007. i recorded a macro to copy segregate the data from data t...

6 replies Last reply on 28 May 2010 by
Jitu

Restore data from outlook express

Hello, refer to your answer, i have remane my outbox name from outbox to xoutbox and my problem gone, but how can i restore my date from outbox fold...

closeup22

Audio device

Hello, I have lost my driver CD then how will i load the sound and audio devices?? please help Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explor...

shanoj_k

I forgot my password

Hello, i forgot my password,thats why i cannot open my deepfreeze.

ash_perez01

Nokia n95

Hello, Please send me the incoming and outhgoing mail server info for yahoo on my cell phone Thanks Andy Configuration: Windows Vista / Intern...

ash_perez01

Integrating excel & outlook

Hello Team , Iam trying to integrate excel macro and outlook .Once i click the macro , the macro should sort the data BU wise . There are 11 tabs f...

rizvisa1

Autofilter tp leave out #n/a in macro

Solved

Hello, I have a project id in column C , which iam checking from another source data which is there in a differenr tab .So ihave a vlookup fprmula...

6 replies Last reply on 28 May 2010 by
Lavanya

Outhgoing mail server on yahoo mobil

Hello, Please send me the outhgoing mail server for yahoo on my cell phone n95 nokia Thanks Andy Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Exp...

ash_perez01

Inserting rows through excel macro

Hello, I have 29 rows of product numbers composed of 6 different products in an Excel spreadsheet. I need a macro formula that will insert five ro...

rizvisa1

Formatting using vba

Hello, I am creating a macro based application. I wanted to merge almost 20-25 sheets to one sheets. that task is completed. After merging Now...

2 replies Last reply on 27 May 2010 by
Rajesh

Sos...copy paste loop on vb and excel

Hello, I need help to copy a range od cells and want to copy it for "x" number of times given in a cell say "K2". Need the loop to copy for exact n...

1 reply Last reply on 27 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Score predictor in excel help??

Hi I am doing a world cup predictor spreadsheet in excel. How do I match scores and assign points in excel? eg. If someone predicts england to ...

rizvisa1

Excel - cond. copy data from tab to tab

Hello, I was hoping someone could help me out with a code for Excel. What I require is a macro or a workaround for Excel to copy a row from o...

rizvisa1

Sum specific col if rows contain same info

Hello, I would like to add cells in certain columns (for example: a & c) if the data in a certain row (say "8") is the same. I'm sure it's a logic...

rizvisa1

Newbie needs a macro

Hello, I need a macro that will search for the sku I'm looking for then scroll to the correct column and update the cell with the correct value th...

rizvisa1

Inserting worksheets

Hello, Is there a way to automatically insert a new sheet in excel each day ? If yes, can the new sheets be formatted as the original sheet and al...

rizvisa1

Problems with documents opening on diff comps

Hello, I am having problems while in MS Word (have written/edited/corrected many different documents) save the document onto a usb flash drive and...

xpcman

Use cell value as array name in formula

Hello, I'd like to perform a lookup with a variable array name based upon another cell's value without VB code. Does anyone have a suggestion? ...

rizvisa1

How to put apassword on usb drive?

Hello, Hi ,I want to ask a question that how i can put a password on my usb drive?please tell me Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3

closeup22

Receiving one mail four times

Hello, after configure Gmail in MS outlook 2003, i m receiving every mail 4 times, do u have any solution for it. Configuration: Windows Vista ...

closeup22

I heard that if somebody knows our password o

Hello, I HEARD THAT IF SOMEBODY KNOWS OUR PASSWORD OF GMAIL THEN HE IS ALWAYS ABLE TO SEE OUR CHAT HISTORY WITH THE HELP OF SOME CODES, HOW CAN ...

closeup22

Want a formula

Hello, I want to get a text data of a perticular cell from sheet1 to a perticular cell in sheet2 Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Ex...

Trowa

Conditional formatting with excel

Hello, I'm making a doc where Column A has number values the same as column B and C. For each cell the conditional formating of cell in column C w...

Trowa

Data matching

Hello, i'm having the data containing six months share markets whole sale deal. it is having around 1163 scripts. for the same scripts i have retail...

venkat1926

Column to text

Hello, I have created a matrix and am attempting to link my column B with my Row 27. For example column B3 would read Robert and Row 27 C would also ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Can't open 2003 docs. in 2007

Hello, i AM ON LINE STUDENT, RECENTLY i CHANGE WINDOWS 2003 TO 2007. BUT I CAN;T OPEN MY OLD DOCS. WINDOWS 2003. HELP ME PLS.

rizvisa1

Macro/function question???

Hello, i am currently making a spreadsheet that will log our equipment that is being repaired and have had some luck using the IF statement in th...

rizvisa1

Macro help!

Hello, I need a macro that will select all rows that have have the word "Japan" in one of the columns. And then Copy and Paste that to Another sheet...

rizvisa1

Excel copying rows with two conditions

Hi I'm trying to create a dashboard - which will automatically pick up rows based on a condition. I.e. copy the row if its 'closed won' and if it...

8 replies Last reply on 26 May 2010 by
Ash

Why docs open differently lap v desk

Hello, when in word 2003 i save docs on either lap/desk and open either desk/lap. things are missing, not changed or incorrect. mostly opening f...

2 replies Last reply on 26 May 2010 by
alichik

General inquiry

Hello, How do I create a hyperlink on a button in excel ? Thanks Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

8 replies Last reply on 26 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Formula reads only till 12th on month

Solved

Hello, If I run the following formulae it gives the result only from 1st to 12 of the month. Is there any thing wrong with the formula or with my Ex...

3 replies Last reply on 26 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Writing a macro

Solved

Hello, I am trying to get data whcih has been inoutted into one workksheet to copy into another worksheets when it meets a command in one of the c...

28 replies Last reply on 26 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Lookup for word in company name

Hello, I want to do a "Match" or "Lookup" for a word in a cell. For example I have 1,000 company names. I want to label them into type of compan...

rizvisa1
Results 8401 - 8450 out of a total of 12,261