Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 8401 - 8450 of about 16,600
  • Formulae Solved/Closed

Hello sir, your forumlae working fine, i would like to convert lakhs to paises please send .. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explo...

• Macro to find Min value Closed

Hello, I need code for part of my macro that will find the min value in a particular column and based on the min value clear the contents in other ...

JV | Excel | Latest reply: SKhanY May 25, 2011
    12 replies
  • memory card password Closed

Hello, i am shirish, i hava loss my memory card password, so pl. tell me what is my password or solution. so pl. say any body to me how solve thi...

shri | Word | Latest reply: bionik May 25, 2011
    1 reply
  • Select the cell that a button is in Solved/Closed

Hello, I want to run a macro using a button in Excel 2010 without regard as to the location of the current cell. In other words, when I click a...

Vernoman | Office Software | Latest reply: Vernoman May 24, 2011
    4 replies
  • how to copy data from one csv file Closed

Hello, I want to copy data from one CSV file to another CSV file using VBA. Please anyone help me in doing that. Thanks, Madan

ViswaMadan | Office Software | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 24, 2011
    1 reply
  • Excel goal seek doesn't go through a macro Closed

Hello, I'm trying to use the goal seek function of excel to seek out a particular value of a cell (say Y) by changing values of another (say X). ...

Mrunmoy | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 24, 2011
    1 reply
  • Word Macro to insert rows to multiple tables Closed

Hello, Configuration: Mac OS X / Firefox 3.5.2 Using MS Word.. I have a few rows to be added to each table; and there are multiple tabl...

such | Word | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 24, 2011
    1 reply
  • Trouble recognizing data in excel sheet Closed

Hi, Dear All, I asked some time back about a question on how to highlight thevalues etc that i entered in an excel file, and Mr. Trowa has...

Umair | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 24, 2011
    2 replies
  • installing office 2003 from a cd-rom. Closed

Hello, i have Hp-notebook, want to install office 2003 from a cd-rom, but no luck, i see the files, but it wont't setup.please help smillingking

• code for firm which open excel sheet Closed

dear sir, I want to create a one firm from where i want to open my existing excel file , how can i do this. Please help me. May I use some code fo...

jitu | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 24, 2011
    1 reply
  • Excel Macro help Closed

Hello, I have an excel spreadsheet table (on one worskheet) that has several date rows in one column C, and one cell J12, for a permit number havi...

Heather | Excel | Latest reply: RWomanizer May 24, 2011
    1 reply
  • Copy rows of data from one sheet to another Closed

Hello, I have used the below code to copy selected rows ("x") of data from one worksheet ("QBank") to another ("TestSheet") within the same workbo...

Lil MIS | Excel | Latest reply: RWomanizer May 24, 2011
    1 reply
  • VBA Excel Last Used Cell Closed

Hello, I am trying to copy a range of data I have in several columns in a worksheet into one column (all the columns have the same name: OrderID) ...

b_85 | Excel | Latest reply: RWomanizer May 24, 2011
    1 reply
  • Compare values and conditions Closed

Hello and thanks in advance for any help. I need to do the following: three ranges in age: >45 between 46 and 55 45 and "values" = 75000 the ...

sal.fresco | Office Software | Latest reply: RWomanizer May 24, 2011
    1 reply
  • Password Reset Solved/Closed

Hello, I can't recall the password on my Toshiba C660/C660D laptop. On entering what I thought it was several times, it is now asking for a remov...

Chele | Word | Latest reply: bionik May 23, 2011
    1 reply
  • Color Column Range Based On Content In Cell Solved/Closed

Hello Sir, I want to know how to color the column based on content in fixed cell like. In Row No 6, If The Value Of Row 6 Is "Sun" Then Color T...

Game Start Now | Office Software | Latest reply: Game Start Now May 22, 2011
    4 replies
  • Outlook won't send Emails Solved/Closed

Hello, This is not a question, it is a statement. Outlook 2003 would not send emails through my ISP's smtp server. I probably spent 25 hours t...

Doug | Outlook | Latest reply: xpcman May 22, 2011
    1 reply
  • memory card password forgotten Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0 I have nokia 2700 classic with one gb memory card and I have forgotten my password a...

pareek | Word | Latest reply: bionik May 22, 2011
    1 reply
  • Need Excel Macro Closed

Hello, I need a function or macros to compare two cells in two rows and return True if it has partial match. And one more condition to search cell...

Priya | Excel | Latest reply: Ambucias May 22, 2011
    1 reply
  • hiding a different sheet in workbook Solved/Closed

Dear sir, I have one worksheet and there are 20 different sheet in that worksheet. I want to show 1 or 2 sheet and want to hide rest sheet. May i...

ram | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 May 21, 2011
    1 reply
  • Report from Excel Data Sheet Solved/Closed

Dear Sir, I am new in excel. I am trying to use excel for my work easier. I have one excel file where there are different sheet of monthly salary ...

ram sharma | Excel | Latest reply: ram May 21, 2011
    4 replies
  • Forgot password Closed

Hello, this is naresh i have forgot the pass word of memory card.Please help me Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

naresh | Word | Latest reply: bionik May 21, 2011
    1 reply
  • I need help with an excel formula Closed

Hello, I have a spreadsheet that I am trying to find a average of one column with several rows that if another column with several rows contains a...

mics | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 May 20, 2011
    1 reply
  • show a range off a drop down menu Solved/Closed

Hello, What I'm trying to do is make a drop down menu that when you pick an option from it, the column next to it changes to a list corresponding t...

• Excel VB Macro Solved/Closed

Hello, I am new to vb and excel. I am trying to create a Macro that will look through all the worksheets in a workbook and find the column named "...

b_85 | Excel | Latest reply: b_85 May 20, 2011
    4 replies
  • Excel issue Closed

Hello, There are 3 tables, A, B and c, according to the requirement A = B + C. Need to check the value for B, where B = A - c. Table A contains p...

Riti | Excel | Latest reply: RWomanizer May 19, 2011
    2 replies
  • Please resolve my issue ofMS Excel file highl Closed

Deat Towa, http://www.speedyshare.com/... Please see the below mention link, What i want is, 1. Those bolt which are consumed completely s...

Umair | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 May 18, 2011
    1 reply
  • greater than or equal to Closed

Hello, here is the problem: IF(F4

WIL1385 | Office Software | Latest reply: venkat1926 May 18, 2011
    1 reply
  • Need Shortcut for full screen in excel Closed

Hello, Anyone give me the Keyboard shortcut to change excel sheet into full screen mode.

Mukil | Excel | Latest reply: anuj May 18, 2011
    5 replies
  • EXCEL MACROS; Clear, Compare and Replace! Closed

Hi, I need help creating three Excel macro subroutines.... This is for office 2003! The first one clears cells that do not contain "arg1"...

OilCan | Excel | Latest reply: OilCan May 18, 2011
    9 replies
  • unknown administrator password Closed

Hello, I would like to ask if anybody knows how to remove admin password if I cant install since I was not log in as admin. HELP! please.,. thank ...

andrea1010 | Word | Latest reply: pcsces May 18, 2011
    1 reply
  • Codes for Reminder creation in Excel VBA Solved/Closed

Hello, I want to get Reminder message box automatically, according to the date and time in Excel worksheet. What are the VBA codings & procedures?...

koyel | Excel | Latest reply: vivek May 17, 2011
    23 replies
  • Can someone help me write a macro? Closed

Hello, I have a large database of information (inventory). The datbase is constantly having rows added and deleted. In column (1), there over 100...

Maria | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 May 17, 2011
    1 reply
  • delete duplicate items in excel Closed

Hello, I need to write a macro where it deletes duplicates but the marcos out there seem to delete all duplicates I just want it to delete a cell i...

bamster | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 May 17, 2011
    1 reply
  • can not run macro Solved/Closed

hello sir, I am trying to put macro in any excel sheet then "can not run the macro" the macro may not be available or all macros may be disabled. ...

ram sharma | Excel | Latest reply: ram sharma May 17, 2011
    1 reply
  • how to create shortcut keys to xl 2007macros Solved/Closed

Hi, I created few Macros in excel 2007,these working fine but how to assign short cut keys to these macros.In macros window in options property is ...

Gowind | Excel | Latest reply: RWomanizer May 17, 2011
    3 replies
  • Delete #N/A Closed

Hello, I used the following code to copy rows from one workbook to another Do Until IsEmpty(i.Range("Q" & j)) If i.Range("Q" & j) = "TERM" T...

• Ignoring rows with zero value Solved/Closed

Hello, A couple weeks ago ya'll helped me with some code to compare two sheets and create a new worksheet with all of the values that were identic...

ChrisCoR | Excel | Latest reply: RWomanizer May 16, 2011
    3 replies
  • Password neded Closed

Hello, i forget my password and also forget my secret aanswer and i really have an important e-mails there and i need to open that account so can y...

SHERRY | Word | Latest reply: bionik May 16, 2011
    5 replies
  • excel delete blanks help Closed

Hello, I have a macro to delete rows where if the cell in column c is blank as follows: Columns("C:C").Select Selection.SpecialCells(xlC...

ken | Excel | Latest reply: Game Start Now May 16, 2011
    1 reply
  • Highlighting the values entered in an excel Solved/Closed

Hello, Dear All, I have a question to ask, Actually i am working with an Excel File which has so many sheets under one file, and this file ...

umair | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD May 16, 2011
    3 replies
  • Copying Data To Another Worksheet Solved/Closed

Hello, I have the following data in worksheet named "Auto Entry" Cell A1= X Cell A2 =Y Cell A3 =Z Cell A4=Input Value(1,2,or 3) In Cell A4 is...

azmiismail | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD May 16, 2011
    1 reply
  • forgotten password Solved/Closed

Hello, i changed my password on my samsung S8300 today, i then turned my phone off, when i turn my phone on it asks for a phone lock, it doesnt except...

ashlee | Word | Latest reply: bionik May 16, 2011
    1 reply
  • Dates and conditional formatting Closed

Hello, I'm trying to create conditional formatting that will do the following: A3= today's date I10: The due date Past due: Anything due befo...

• Change my password Closed

Well i would like to Changed my password and could you please help me to changed it

Joyce4real | Word | Latest reply: bionik May 13, 2011
    1 reply
  • Generate Serial No. Closed

Hello, I want to generate serial no. against each record in excel. Serial no. should be alphanumeric and is auto incremented. e.g (XX-00001,XX-0...

• Excel: matching and sorting Solved/Closed

Hello, Ok, how sould a computer dummy to this (the dummy is me): I have a list of 300 bike racers. In the columns next to the racer is items such a...

joecrosstime | Excel | Latest reply: lew13 May 12, 2011
    13 replies
  • Inputing selling price into excel Closed

Hello, I have a list of table in my excel as below: Stock Code Supplier Description Selling Price 3MAY018 NIEHA DRESS 3MAY01...

eric | Excel | Latest reply: eric May 12, 2011
    3 replies
  • Sum data value of different sheet of excel Closed

Hello, I want to found some formula for summing different sheet. My problem is like this. I am one excel worksheet, there are different 12 sheet...

bal krishna ... | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD May 12, 2011
    5 replies
  • can someone please write me a macro for excel Solved/Closed

I want to be able to input a number into a cell and have that number recorded in a list elsewhere within the same sheet. Then be able to replace tha...

Paul | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD May 12, 2011
    3 replies