The discussions

Gmail password

Hello, Can Any body can tell me how i open my G'friends gmail id, i don't know her password

1 reply Last reply on 14 Sep 2009 by
iveal

Gmail incoming mail server and out email serv

Hello, I am trying to reply to a craigslist ad; however when trying to send my information to the attached email it is asking me for Incoming mail (p...

iveal

Word is crashing

Hello, We use windows vista business, and office 2007. every time we use style, one lady always uses them, when she selects a few lines and then say...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Sep 2009 by
Jarhead69

Data transfer from excel files using macro

Hello, I want to transfer data from excel files to one excel sheet. Not all data but few. ex: 50 excel character files & 1st row sheet 1 contain pri...

umesh

Delete microsoft office word 2003 by mistake

Hello, My loptop didnt come with microsoft office word 2003 , so i got a friend to install it for me using a disk but now i uninstalled it by mistake...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2009 by
xpcman

Substitute conditional if function

Hello, I used conditional IF to write my formulas but when my table increase in size, it became many IF statements in a cell. I tried to replace IF ...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2009 by
David Scott

Forgot my password

Hello, Please give me my gmail password. Please connect me to babyclown2030@gmail.com.

closeup22

Email password problem

Hello, i forgot my email password and personal information to change it so that could you please help me? my email is: snzhm4032@163.com thank you ...

sharpman

Limiting macro to a single spreadsheet

Hello, I have a simple macro which saves a spreadsheet to a memory stick for backup purposes via 'ctrl shift S'. If a second spreadsheet is opened th...

Excelguru

Free browsing with mtn

Hello, pls i really need a software for mtn free browsing on my pc. if u can grant my request will really appreciate it.

dybbody

User&password

Hello, I WANT CREATE USERNAME &PASS FOR ACTIONVOIP.BUY I GET PAR DAY 3 ONLY .HOW TO MAKE MORE USER

closeup22

Forget its password

Hello, i have a yahoo mail id and i forget its password and i also forget its secret question what should i do to access it again?

closeup22

Aol email password wont reset

Hello, early in the morning i signed on to my email. later i gave my info to my bros girl to check my email. later that night and still everytime i t...

dybbody

Excel mapping or macro help

Hello, I am new to macros and mapping so any help would really be appreciated. Thank you in advance. Here is my issue: I receive a large order that...

Excelguru

Query in macro

Hello, i have an excel file. contains 2000 rows and 6 columns. if Column "A" contains "1" and Column "B" contains "sweet", the entire row has to de...

Excelguru

Help please quickly

Hello, I have a list of categories in column a (such as taxi, bus, train, plane, etc) and in column b (a y if they have planned the travel) I want ...

Excelguru

If then

Hello, I have four years of data by month (ex: Cell B1 - B12 are the calendar months, C2 - C12 are the $ amounts). I need a formula that returns the...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926

Sort numbers

Hello, give the equation to Get the numbers which are in colomnA and not in colomnB,by compairing colomn A&B

venkat1926

I forgot my password~

Hello, im forgot my msn password and secret answer..can u help me recover it back???i need it as soon as possible...thanks for helping k..its importa...

closeup22

Password recovery

Hello, am using Intel D102GC m/b , now i forgot my supervisor password in BIOS setup? please help me.. how can i recovery the password. ,

2 replies Last reply on 12 Sep 2009 by
salai_k1

Help with excel

Hello, I'm not sure quite how to get my spreadsheet to do what I need it to do. I have two tabs set up in the workbook; the first tab has a list o...

Excelguru

Excel formula

Hello everyone. I am trying to create a formula which will compare the value of a portion of one cell, to a table array, and return the 2nd column ...

Excelguru

Macro magic

Hello, I am using Excel 2007. I need a macro that will cut and paste certain cells from a row based on a cell value in that row. What is cut wil...

5 replies Last reply on 11 Sep 2009 by
Excelguru

Remove blank cell from conditional formatting

Hello, Please let me know how can I remove conditional formatting from blank cells? I set a formula (ex: smaller than other row) to determine which c...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Sep 2009 by
chandru

Is servage reliable???

Hello, do u think that servageis really safe n good to use????

3 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2009 by
Mel

Email server

Hello, i am trying to send a message to hire a caravan when i send the message it asks me for my email server address but i dont know what this means...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2009 by
puddleduck228

Forgot my password

Hello, my laptop is dell, i forgot my admin password, how to clear it..? pls help me to clear......

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

Reagin of microsoft excel files

Hello, I have downloaded C-Cleaner, after that I have added and run C-Cleaner by which I have lost all my Microsoft Excel files. Can I get bac...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2009 by
iveal

Macro

Hello, I have a excel sheet. In that almost 500 datas exists. now i wanted to compare 2 conditions. If "C:C" column is "4" and "F:F" is "6", then ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2009 by
cool

Tring to get password back on ipod touch

Hello, went to windos vista and than controls but can see file device in it

1 reply Last reply on 9 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

If forget my username and password

Hello, I forget my username and password and I can't get in my phone. Can you please help me?

suff954

Pdf attachement have been not attached

Hello, I am using the ms office 2007. I attached sharing pdf file so one error has occurd

closeup22

Problem opening attachment in vista

Hello, I have a vista operating system and windows 2007,am unable to open word attachements.It brings a message that the user has no permission to ac...

closeup22

Formula

Hello, I am trying to find a formula but i am having trouble. Can anyone help

1 reply Last reply on 8 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926

Excel if then statements

Hello, I am trying to figure out and make changes to spreadsheet someone else designed. Since, I haven't done elaborate spreadsheets in awhile, I n...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2009 by
User

Outlook '03 - extra spaces between paragraphs

Hello. Using Outlook 2003, when I compose and send messages using Microsoft Office Word 2003, and I put proper spacing between the paragraphs, everyth...

RBUGR

View normal windows xp

Hello, I am using the new Word on windows XP.... What is the equivelent to View Normal in this new version?

closeup22

Browser

Hello, pls am trying to check my yahoo mail with my mobile nokia 7610 supernova but its not connecting. What do I do.

somky

How to hide formula in excel sheet

Hello, i want to hide excel formula in my excel sheet. can anyone help. thanx

venkat1926

Row issue

Hello, plese check the codes s i ma getting some error in row range Sub sagstep6() ' ' sag Macro ' Macro recorded 8/18/2009 by ahmed.rashid1 ' ...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2009 by
ahmed

Excel help, combining info from two sheets

Hello, How can I match and combine records across two excel sheets. I have two excel sheets containing record information, about 6 columns for each ...

kulot

Gmail password in my outlook forgot

Hello, my wife forgot her gmail password, but it is saved in her outlook 2003 mail account. She can access her mailbox, but gmail will not send he...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2009 by
Excelguru

Matching of 2 cells &display corres 3rd cell

Hello, In Sheet 1 I should give two input DATA and this data will available in sheet 2 .excel should match the given inputs and result must get dis...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926

Excel macro help

Hello, I am using Excel 2007. I need a macro that will cut and paste certain cells from a row based on a cell value in that row. What is cut wil...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926

I cant remember my password

HELLO

2 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2009 by
Jay

Facebook passwords

Hello, I know the email add but not the password of a facebook account that I desperately need to log in to....can anyone help?

mysticdreams

Flashing cell contents

Hello, I have made a spredsheet to show household bills. There is a colum to input a date for when the bill is due for payment. How do I make the dat...

sharpman

Free browsing

Hello,i want to know how to browse on a window vista laptop by using a nokia 3110c with a zain or mtn line. please reply. my number: 07038012814 my ...

olfo81

Matching a column in a table

Hello, Good day to you I have a table of data (26 columns by15 rows), i need to match a 27th column of data to the table and the result must tel...

Excelguru

Want new browser

Hello, I am currently running IE 7 on XP. I have downloaded without success IE 8, firefox, Google chrome, safari. None of them work. I have checked f...

sharpman
Results 10851 - 10900 out of a total of 12,261