Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 10851 - 10900 of about 16,600
  • Need help in excel... Closed

Hi All, I need to populate the columns(multiple columns) of excel with the values from the previous non - empty column. The problem I am facing is...

Vivek | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 6, 2010
    2 replies
  • Conditional Formatting with 3 cell Solved/Closed

Hi all I want to do conditional formatting a cell but based on the criteria set by 2 other sells in the row so if A1 = 0 and B1 > 0 i want C1...

• AMT IN WORDS IN WORD Closed

want to convert amt in words in word indian format Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

SANJEEV K. T... | Word | Latest reply: closeup22 May 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • forget my password Closed

hi i am forget my password and plz help me if u can

alsurchi | Word | Latest reply: ash_perez01 May 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • writing text in farsi in MSWord 2003 Closed

hello there, I have Windows XP on my computer as the operating system and MSWords 2003. I have been trying to use Farsi with my MSWord. When I go to...

Shirin | Word | Latest reply: ash_perez01 May 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • Dates not formatting correctly Closed

Hi, I'm trying to format Dates as dd/mm/yyyy in excel, but my dates after 31/12/1999 are not been formatted correct. i.e 01/01/2010 is not being recog...

• Help on Formatting Dates Closed

Hi, I'm trying to format Dates in Excel using custom and dd/mm/yyyy. but Excel is actually getting confused and this the mm is the dd. Any da...

• Same values in a column Closed

How to find cells with same values in a column? eg) A 1 1 2 1 3 1 4 2 5 2 ...

• Link Data Solved/Closed

Dear Excel Expert, I need help. I need to manage my data with diffrent User different sheet & the data need to update every week in master sheet...

YeohSeow | Office Software | Latest reply: YeohSeow May 5, 2010
    14 replies
  • Macro to insert rows on click of a button Closed

I am trying to auto populate a list one below the other on the click of a button. A sample sheet of what I am proposing can be found at the followi...

Alex | Excel | Latest reply: Alex May 5, 2010
    1 reply
  • two ways sort of vlookup, pls help!!!? Closed

Col A Col B Col C Jack Kate 1-Apr 7:30 PM 7:30 PM 2-Apr 7:30 PM 7:30 PM 3-Apr 5:30 PM 5:30 PM 5-Apr 7:30 PM 7:30 PM 6-Apr 7:30...

• If Formula require to calculate No of Days Closed

Hi, I have four dates in my work sheet, among them 2 are fixed and two variables. The data is as follows: Date of Purchase (DP) = variable Da...

• Help sorting an excel sheet Closed

what formula or marco could I use to allow employees to just bring up their data on a spread sheet using their ID IE Col. D is all the IDS F and...

JillMaree | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 5, 2010
    3 replies
  • problems with DTPicker control Closed

Hello, I want to create a userform and I have some issues - I hope that I can find any help here.Thank you. 1. DTPicker Control. 1.1 How can...

• Range Change Colour Solved/Closed

Please help. If I have a range of Data in cells say A1 to E1 and I wish to change all to red when I enter the word "lose" in A1 only what do I need...

• Bringing in 1 row - in Excel Closed

A B C 1 ND=5127558 NE =007-09-092 00426638 2 TY= KLA+ SR3 3 CAT= CAC17 1 ND=3...

ST | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 5, 2010
    3 replies
  • Extract date from a series of numbers Solved/Closed

Hi, I need to extract date from a series of numbers like 250420102356478 where 25(date)04(month)2010(year)2056478(sequence number) and answer sh...

seekermay | Office Software | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 5, 2010
    4 replies
  • pls help me with excel formula! Solved/Closed

Dear excel experts, I have a dataset of A1:A15. I want to make a formula stating that if 10 cells of the range A1:A15 are greater than or equal 2 ...

xcel | Excel | Latest reply: xcel May 5, 2010
    2 replies
  • recovering downloaded excel Closed

I downloaded an excel document to my pc laptop from my school website(schoolloop) and made changes to it and then deleted it from the site folder(My L...

alex | Excel | Latest reply: closeup22 May 5, 2010
    2 replies
  • Reference number in excel Closed

Hello! I have two sheets in a workbook, Sheet1 is for summary with reference number (reference number is alpha-numeric), Sheet2 is the raw data. Is t...

ghel | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 5, 2010
    1 reply
  • how to display add'l rows based on dropdown Closed

Hi, I am trying to create a template with a series of questions with responses of Yes or No. A Yes answer would require further information. If th...

alyssa | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 5, 2010
    1 reply
  • Locked cell and setting set focus in excel Closed

Hello Guys, How can I locked certain cell/s in excel? I've tried the "Protect Sheet" but all cells in my worksheet were locked. Also, I want to defin...

fhernnet | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 5, 2010
    1 reply
  • FORGOTTEN USER PASSWORD Closed

hello i have a compaq evo n600c with vista buisness i dont have a recovery disk or a system disk its been over a year sence i last used my laptop. my...

shellbell | Word | Latest reply: closeup22 May 5, 2010
    1 reply
  • count number of days between two date entries Closed

NEEd help Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

• Matching Multiple Columns & Highlight Matches Closed

Hello, I need to match related columns A and B to comparison columns D and E. A and D are assigned codes and will be compiled of random letter, numb...

Renae | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 May 5, 2010
    1 reply
  • Rearranging data to another sheet in excell Closed

The excell in which i am having consists of lot of data. I need to get few particular calues out of it to another sheet. Ex.) Male ...

Michael | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 4, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Formula Closed

in a separate cell, i have a number. If that number is greater than 11, i want a certain entry. if that cell is >6

stan | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 4, 2010
    1 reply
  • finding the last row dynamically Solved/Closed

Hi, I am using VBA in Excel 2007. I have a worksheet which has multiple columns. Each column has different number of rows. I want to find the la...

• username and password not working Closed

i can not get my username or password to work for microsoft mail or thunderbird. it is a yahoo account but i even download gmail and it has the same ...

josh | Word | Latest reply: Josh May 4, 2010
    2 replies
  • password forgot Closed

Hello, i forgot my memory card password .i am using motorola a810 .how to recover the password

arshad | Word | Latest reply: closeup22 May 4, 2010
    1 reply
  • Please help. Vlookup thing..not sure Closed

Please help! I have a schedule@ which looks like this. In sheet1 A2:A13 has names of workers. B2:B30 has dates in serial wise. B3:S13 has the shift ti...

• MS office 2007 & 2003 Closed

Currently i have installed MS 2007 installed in my laptop of which the size it comsumes in RAM is around 600 MB. I want to know the size of MS 2003 so...

• password problems Closed

Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0my password wont work and make another wont ive tryed every thing help thank you my email is manue...

manuel | Word | Latest reply: closeup22 May 4, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel (Searching, Finding and Returning) Closed

Hi I have not yet learned how to write working excel formulas very well, and I was looking for a short bit of help... I would like an arbitrary...

Rick | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 4, 2010
    3 replies
  • IP address and Password Closed

Hello, i was wondering if ur able to find out the Users IP address and/or Password of x-kristacarvalho-x@hotmail.com thanks.

tam | Word | Latest reply: the rock May 3, 2010
    6 replies
  • Excell VALUE error Closed

Would you be so kind as to evaluate the formula and see what I did wrong. It returns a VALUE error. I tried the evaluator, but im not clear where th...

todd | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 3, 2010
    1 reply
  • Date formatting problem Solved/Closed

I have a date in a cell that is 23/10/2008, and shows up as this in the editing bar, but in the cell address it shows a figure, ie 39744. Why is this ...

• Please help. Vlookup thing..not sure Closed

Please help! I have a schedule@ which looks like this. In sheet1 A2:A13 has names of workers. B2:B30 has dates in serial wise. B3:S13 has the shift ti...

• vlookup formula Solved/Closed

Hi, Could you please anyone help me in this? (column headings : Roll No. , correction date , Type , code , rank , Marks , exam date , time ,...

• Combining data from 2 worksheets Closed

I have 2 worksheets that I am working with. They have very similiar information, but what I would like to do is combine them. The common factor is t...

kmac | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 3, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel-macro to auto populate value in cell Closed

Hi, I am new to Macros.I would really appreciate if someone can help me with the following problem. I have created a validation in Column c a...

rahul79 | Excel | Latest reply: Alex May 3, 2010
    1 reply
  • copy & paste filtered columns Closed

Hello, Since changinging to windows 07 I can't work out how I can copy & paste in a filtered column without losing the formating of individual cell...

Gaz | Excel | Latest reply: Sid May 3, 2010
    1 reply
  • lost my hot mail pass word Closed

lost my hot mail pass word please help me? Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

theepa | Word | Latest reply: closeup22 May 3, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel multiple functions in one cell Closed

Thanks for the help on the formula. I have one more for you. I would like one cell to look at four different arguments and return the result. Wha...

todd | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 3, 2010
    1 reply
  • Execute Macro On Calculated Cell change Closed

Have tried several approaches, but nothing works Have a cell that has a formula and changes based on other cells - want to execute a macro when ev...

Notar | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 3, 2010
    5 replies
  • print macro for a cell list Closed

can you help to create a print macro for excel that will print the sheet continually after updating each time from a cell on a different sheet Config...

big d | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 3, 2010
    1 reply
  • how i can choose some number from the excel Closed

dear all, I am working on excel, situation : I have write different item names in one coloumn say coloumn a, and all the disciption of these items ...

eddy | Excel | Latest reply: Trowa May 3, 2010
    1 reply
  • Highlight a cell greater than the one above Solved/Closed

Hello, I am trying to use conditional formatting to highlight cells in a column (formatted as a table) that are greater than the number in the cell...

• XCEL formula needed to return multiplication Solved/Closed

I need a formula that does the following: if b10 is => than 10.03 AND c10 is => than 6.69, then multiply b10 times 328 It seems simple, but I ...

• Incentive Calculation with few Condition Solved/Closed

Hi, I need help... each month I need to calculate the incentive. manual calculation is wasting my time. i know excel can do it, but I am not ...

YeohSeow | Office Software | Latest reply: YeohSeow May 3, 2010
    10 replies