Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 11451 - 11500 of about 16,600
  • forgot the password Closed

Hello, i have 1 GB micro SD memory card whose password is locked please suggest me the software which will format my memory card

sumit | Word | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Mar 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • Need to Run 3 Loop in a single sheet macro Closed

Hello, I can able to run my requirment by 2 macro, i need to run in a single macro. How to calculate this in single macro? Ex. A1 ...

senthil | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • Adding Cells Solved/Closed

Hello, I am trying to build a macro that allows me to input a number on Sheet1 and then on Sheet2, add that number of Cells. Example. Sheet1 ...

DC | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 15, 2010
    6 replies
  • Compare cell with column Closed

Hello, Hi i want a formula to compare for example IS136677 with the similar vaue from the right hand side which is shuffled eg. IS141158098.25 is a...

• macro to extract to a new column Closed

Hello, I need help with a excel formula, as follows HP LASERJET 4250/4350 HI TONER CARTRIDGE HP #78 TRI COLOUR INK CARTRIDGE (19ml) HP #98...

ty | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • conditional formating on formala cells Closed

Hello, i m trying to apply the conditional formating on the cell which is containg the formula, a b c ...

SALEEM | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • Help with Excel percentages Solved/Closed

Hello, Please bear with me as I a very new to this type of syntax with that said here we go. I have four date columns in Excel like so: P...

krzykris | Excel | Latest reply: krzykris Mar 15, 2010
    2 replies
  • Excel If Help Closed

Hello, I am having trouble with my excel spreadsheet. I want to do an if function but I also want the formula to do a calculation at the same time. F...

Abby Hung | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • Long IF statement in Excel 2007, won't paste Closed

Hello, I am trying to use data validation in excel 2007...below is the formula I am using to refer to data on a seperate worksheet. I know the formul...

kate | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • excel help Closed

Hello, Please help me with this I want to limit my data entery in one cell. for example the data enterd in cell A2 should be less than or equal to...

Vikram | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • if index #1 is Closed

Hello, Is there a way to populate a cell with a value, provided two user-generated conditions are met? The user chooses condition 1 and conditio...

• Convert active excel wksht to pdf file Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm trying to figure out how to create a macro to save an range selected in an active worksheet and save to a pdf file by clicking an inserted...

onedog | PDF | Latest reply: onedog1 Mar 15, 2010
    14 replies
  • Master of Free Browsing has come. Closed

Hello, i knw most Nigerians need a free working cheats 2 help browse lik fire. here, i come 2 make ur dreamz come. i work on all d Networks in Naija....

Bobstan | Excel | Latest reply: closeup22 Mar 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • Log Closed

Hello, How we can find the Audit log on send mails in gmail. Rgds, kavitha

• figuring a number based on a percentage incre Solved/Closed

Hello, if i have a number and want a formula to know that it is a percentage of another number, what is the formula in EXCEL? i.e. if i have a s...

molli0707 | Office Software | Latest reply: molli0707 Mar 14, 2010
    2 replies
  • change of installment number Closed

Hello, If, I took a loan of Rs. 36000 and repay by 36 monthly installment, for the month of April, installemtn number 1/36, how can change in wxcel ...

• Excel Formula Closed

Hello, I need to create a formula that will compare which cell is greater than the other and then put the greater one into the cell. Say B4 compared ...

Shannon | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • how can change number to english ward with Ru Closed

Hello, Please tel me, how to change number to English ward with Rupees and only, for example Rs. 4567 Rupees Four Thousand Five Hundred Sixty Seven ...

• excel macro problem Closed

Hello, i am trying to ask a few simple questions in individual command buttons and the answers are going to be yes or no. I would like the answers to...

top | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 14, 2010
    3 replies
  • Excel - How to reset / set a particular cell Closed

Hello, I have used if function in one cell and its give true value and false value accordingly. But when i am using if function for the other cell ...

MM | Excel | Latest reply: sharpman Mar 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • assign Macro to all yellow highlighted cells Solved/Closed

Hello, I am in currently in a pickle ... I hope all the masters could lend a hand to this VBA noob... Right now i wrote a macro to copy all formula ...

Alby | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 14, 2010
    3 replies
  • Excel VBA Msg Box when cell meets criteria Solved/Closed

Hello, Hi this will probably be very simple for someome however I am having a nightmare day, all I want is a vba formual which will bring up a mess...

Iangough16 | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 13, 2010
    9 replies
  • countif on the user desined condition Closed

Hello, i want to get the total count from the database, based on the user derined value. NAME REMARK SALEEM 1 ENTER THE NAME SALEEM SA...

• forgeten my password Solved/Closed

Hello, hi could u please help me to found my alternate email address and to found my password too because they have steal my password and i can...

mab | Word | Latest reply: dist.urbd Mar 13, 2010
    4 replies
  • Opera 5.0 free browsing Closed

Hello, Pls help me with mtn opera 5.0 free browsing code and cheat for nokia 3230.pls if u can help me,i'll reciprocate.tanx in anticipation.08063594...

Kingjo | Excel | Latest reply: dist.urbd Mar 13, 2010
    1 reply
  • format Closed

hello i want 2 format my computer so how can do this this time is aveleble sp cd from me i want 2 complete solution so please me thank you..

• forgot password Solved/Closed

Hello, i forgot my password in facebook. The problem is that the e-mail adress in google is different from e-mail adress of the facebook. Please help.

erik | Word | Latest reply: Ambucias Mar 13, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel page linking Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm trying to link 5 pages which each have a total amount on, I am looking to put all the totals automatically on one page, what i am asking i...

Bubba | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 13, 2010
    3 replies
  • how to change number of installemnt automatic Closed

Hello, how to change number of installemnt automatic For Example 1/100, how can change automatically 2/100

• how can i change number to english ward Closed

Hello, How can i change number to english ward with Rupees and only for example: - 5478 (Rupees Five Thousand Foru Hundred Seventy Eight Only) Wi...

• How to make formula in excel cell for time? Solved/Closed

Hello, I want to make spread sheet with time in the Excel CELL How to do that? For example 1st cell should show 11hrs.56mins.05sec and next cell I ...

Ram | Excel | Latest reply: Excel dummy Mar 12, 2010
    2 replies
  • problem with facebook Closed

Hello, I can log in to facebook, but I can not post or accept or decline actions on facebook. Do this mean I am block? how do I fix it?

landia2 | Office Software | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Mar 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • Marco to delete cells containing an interger Solved/Closed

Hello, I am stuck and would love some help. I have two Columns in Excel J and K. The two Columns contain numbers from 1 to 53. I would like to...

KareemB | Excel | Latest reply: KareemB Mar 12, 2010
    7 replies
  • excel to word Doc or webform Closed

Hello, I get a PDF with 6 pages form they have to be fill out base on the info on excel data, normaly we have to do it manually, I want ot be able to...

lavaca | Word | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel conditional formating more than 3 condi Closed

Hello, i hope anybody can help me with this: as I need to have more conditions can anybody give me precise code for these conditions (to write i...

valc | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • Find and replace cells with new figures Closed

Hello, I would like to creat a macro that could modify specific cells with new figues, I have 2 sheets, one is the data base from column A to G and...

abass00 | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • Date formatting Solved/Closed

Hello, I am currently downloading a report from an external source (csv file format) into excel and one of the fields (column P) should be represen...

• Incorrect email/password Closed

Hello,

Lush | Word | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Mar 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • I want to find out values by using vlookup. Closed

Hello,

• Comparing one sheet to another in excel Closed

Hello, i am fimilar with the vlookup function, however I have one question. I know how to match one column from sheet1 to another column in another...

B | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 12, 2010
    5 replies
  • Populate row based on userform input Closed

Hello, I need VBA to populate a set of cells with data from another worksheet based on an input into a sheet from a userform, eg I have these cols ...

• Excel Solved/Closed

Hello, I have an excel file with Start dates, end dates, total day, and networkdays columns. I would like to average these number for the average to...

Mike | Excel | Latest reply: mike Mar 12, 2010
    5 replies
  • Search Macro, copy and paste Closed

Hello, I need help creating a macro. The macros needs to search worksheet 1 for data, then copy and paste it to worksheet 2. Worksheet 2 has 3 ...

excelhelpme | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • Find a Row where date is between 2 dates Closed

Hello, in MS Excel 2007/2003 I need to find the Rate in effect for a give date, Distance, and Vehicle Type Effective Date Expiry Date Dista...

• For each cell... VB HELP Solved/Closed

Hello, Column A contains either "Ja" (yes), "Nee" (no) or nothing. I would like to know on which date the cell value is changed to "Ja". Therefor...

• Excel Macro Closed

Hello, I have created a worksheet that I want to develop for a competition entry data collection. basically i want the 'entrant' to type in thei...

Maximus | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Closed

Hello, I have basic knowledge of Excel. i am currently trying to link my data on my invoice Excel spreadsheet to another spreadsheet, which would ...

AndiTxxx | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • upload word document to email Closed

Hello, I have my resume in Word Document and need to upload it to Email. It's asking for a doc' file???? Any suggestions??? HOTSLUG!!!

HOGSLUG | Word | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • F 5 problem Solved/Closed

Hello, Up untill yesterday, when I used F 5, the cell that I was going to always ended up in the upper left corner of the screen. Now it goes to so...

selflearner | Office Software | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 12, 2010
    4 replies
  • MS Words into (comma-separated) text file Solved/Closed

Hello, What I try to do is that convert multiple MS forms into tab-delimited text files. If there is a quick and dirty way to do so, please let me ...

Amit | Word | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 12, 2010
    1 reply