The discussions

Desktop icons always open with windows 2007

Hello, My computer started trying to open all of my desktop icons with Word 2007 which renders them useless. How can I stop this?

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2009 by
aucello

Password hacked

Hello, my gmail id has been hacked.plz help me recover its password.all d security questions nd secondry id has been changed.plz help me. my id is s...

bizzounours

Password

Hello, I opened my fb mobile a while ago but i seem to have forgotten my password? please help.

bizzounours

Extract a list from 2 columns

Hello, I would like to know how can i extract 1 list (column c) that consist of values that appear on both columns (A & B)? E.g Column A Co...

mubashir aziz

Filter unique records using some value

Hello, I want VB script for filtering some unique records using some value from an excel sheet and coping them in another sheet using marco. pleas...

mubashir aziz

Rang selection

Hello, I want to check the value in individual cell within a selected range, and if any cell found blank I want to put some value such as N/A for s...

mubashir aziz

Excel form frustration

I am having issue setting up an analysis page for a report that I have. I am trying to find out for each individual what are the currently working on...

mubashir aziz

Use vlookup to match data in two seperate she

Hello, I was wondering if you guys could help me out with all of your excel knowledge. I have compiled a big database in two seperate sheets with m...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Excel - count 2 dif. values in 2 dif. ranges

Hello, i NEED HELP! i HAVE TWO DIFFERENT RANGES, C:C AND E:E. VALUES IN C:C ARE O5,O4, O3, O2, O1, E9,E8,ETC. VALUES IN E:E ARE CC0, AG9,AG8, AG7,...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Microsoft office 2007 product key

Closed

Hello, i am mohammad jehan from abudhabi uae ineeded to microsoft office 2007 pruduct key please hilf me and obliged ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2009 by
dancedhall

Excel

Hello, IS THERE A WAY TO FILL IN A BOX, AND HAVE IT AUTO FILL ABOVE IN ANOTHER BOX, AND THEN WHEN I GO IN AGAIN AND FILL IN THE FIST BOX LIKE LAST T...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jun 2009 by
venkat1926

Conditional formating for entire rows

Solved

Hello, First I would like to thank Aquarelle for her kind words, regarding asking questions. I'm working on a calender where each day has a diff...

9 replies Last reply on 30 Jun 2009 by
Trowa

Install ms office 2003

Solved

Hello, My name Am from Cambodia. I'm studying the Information of Technology of year 2 at a private university in Siem Reap-Angkor. I wonder"how can I...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2009 by
aquarelle

Sort a column by data

Hello, I had a EXCEL spreadsheet of data for a camp I staff. Over 400 campers. I have a column for t-shirt sizes. I want a formula that tells me h...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jun 2009 by
jon

Password

Hello, I recentley reset my password for AIM, but when I tried to put the new password in, it didn't work. Then I tried the old password and that als...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2009 by
onea97

I forget password

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2009 by
dybbody

Please help with excel formula

Hello, I am trying to write what I think is a simple formula but I can't get it. I am trying to count up guests for a bbq. I want to say if cell c3...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2009 by
venkat1926

General format in to date format

Hello, I want to change general format in to date format for example : 02.03.09 to 02/03/09

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2009 by
Excelguru

Urgent query: excel tables issue

Hello, I am new to Excel and I have this issue, Have 3 columns with example values: i.e I have 3 columns with definite set of values: like column ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2009 by
Excelguru

Adding text

Hello, Do we have a formula? If I have a column of multiple rows and I want to add a text to all of the rows! Example: Column A the result woul...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2009 by
Excelguru

Outlook express with mozilla fox

Hello, I have internet explorer 6 and now I installed Mozilla Firefox 3. I notice that there is no icon on Moziilla to use Outlook Express when I wa...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2009 by
Riglats

Issue with harden image

Hello, I am facing a issue regarding installation of Microsoft Mediaroom Simulator in Windows XP SP3 machine(MDT), which are using ...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2009 by
Bijesh

Excel worksheet help

Solved

Hello, So i've tried like hell to figure this out but have no programming skills at all. I have basic excel experience most of it self taugh or what...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2009 by
venkat1926

To append data from 1 excel to another excel

Hello, I need to copy data from 1 excel to another excel based on the value in 1 column in the copied excel. Kindly help me out on the issue.

CharlesJK

I for get my password

Hello, I for get my gmail password .my account is house.of.whitelove Please help me . that is important for me . thank! ...

moneymaker1

Weird files

Hello, it is showing up weird files on my desk and in my cd. For example :WRL0335.tmp. I know this is a word document. I have a word document similar...

suff954

Dos path for win xp schedule task

Hi. I want to create a batch file to delete task file thats keeps being created by a virus. I would appreciate someone giving me a DOS name/path for s...

bilutrilu

Cell ms-office

Hello, In excel, how to make 3 cells become 1?

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2009 by
mysticdreams

Internet explorer will not browse

Hello, I was able to get online by using Internet Explorer of the ATT Yahoo Browser Then one day the Internet Explorer will not start. It say cann...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jun 2009 by
TracKFreaK

Unknown file

Hello, I just unhidden some files and I got this extrange file: $AVG8.VAULT$. I looked for inside and I saw many files with extension .fil Can you te...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Jun 2009 by
fiorella

Forgot my password

Hello, i forgot my gmail password and secret question. How do i access my account

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jun 2009 by
realiser

I cannot log in english word

Hello, i cannot log in my profile everytime im log in its arabic word i cannot understand how can log in in english word in facebook

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jun 2009 by
dancedhall

Product key i need to get

Closed

Hello, i had brought my laptop off e-bay and i went to use micro soft word and it will not allow me to use because i need a product key. i do not ha...

nomadcrys

Can this work

Hello, I need a little help on making this work. =IF(AND(B1>D1)=C1*-1,IF(AND(D1>B1)=C1*1)) I need c1 to be a percentage of B1 and D1 of the dif...

mubashir aziz

Excel formula

Hello, my difficult is that i need a formula in which position should be given higher ranker first if i use if's formula and there are thre...

mubashir aziz

Hyperlink and vlookup

Hello, i have an file which i have to update every day using vlookup form other files each day have name with that day date eg (file1706) ... i hav...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2009 by
venkat1926

Is there a way to do it?

Hello, I am wanting to send music to my phone by using a usb cord how can I do doing this?

3 replies Last reply on 22 Jun 2009 by
clowncrown

Excel 2007 timeline, help please

Solved

Hello, timeline, help please im looking for a formula to fill in a cell with either s,p,v or h depending on data taken from sheet 2. the data...

Orkt

New t071/t080/t069 inkjet chips

Hello, new T071/T069/T080/T098/T073 INKJET chips can work in all new epson printer and also can work in after all new epson printer.

iveal

Hello, i have change a new password on my mes

Hello, Hello, i have change a new password on my messenger and hotmail but now i forgotten. is there any chance i can get the password back. If it ca...

olfo81

Cut option in ms-excel - i need proper exp

Hello, I have typed some text in A1 to A10. No if i make use of cut option and again pasted in the same sheet or some other sheet then the text d...

MPH

Password forgotton

Hello, I have forgotton my gmail password and dnt hav any secondary mail id and also i hav forgotton my security question.......And i have v imp co...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jun 2009 by
Ria

Audio

Hello, I need audio device for my hp pavilion dv2000 lap top computer

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jun 2009 by
flcconflict

Compare series and display formatted series

Hello, I have a long series of data from 1950 to 2100 and their 12 months values as follows. I need to compare the vertical column and get the value ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jun 2009 by
venkat1926

Possible to extract partial data in excel?

Solved

Hello, I have an Excel spreadsheet that contains around 1500 html links. All the addresses start out common... i.e. http://www.frogs.com/. W...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jun 2009 by
DarkDMize

Forget my password

Hello, i forget my password and my secret answer and my email is very important for me i don't know if someone hack it or something i need to know wh...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jun 2009 by
re_mi

Can't browse any site

Hello, I've got the same problem but it's worse. My internet is working fine on both desktop and laptop using Dlink router when the next few hours ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jun 2009 by
GeorgeRattel

Pls guide me

Hello, Thank u for ur support. I have an excel sheet, 2 column. S. No Concern Total 1. Delay Delivery 4 2. Wate...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jun 2009 by
venkat1926

Internet explorer

Hello, My internet explorer recently got a virus luckily i got itunes installed on my pc months before, so i had safari installed on my computer and ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jun 2009 by
cwc408

Formula not copying from file to file excel

Hello, I am having difficulty in getting formula to copy from file to file in excel 2007. this works fine in excel 2003.

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jun 2009 by
culleeda
Results 11451 - 11500 out of a total of 12,261