The discussions

Mailing from outlook not working

Hello, My computer is in the windows xp edition. I have AT&T as my provider. My email is in yahoo. Anytime that I click on a picture to send it, o...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jun 2009 by
Noodle2u

Excel formular problem

Solved

Hello, =IF(B2=1,"Entertainment","") I have this formular which when i type a value into one colume it will display text in another and the end o...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jun 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Date formats for excel

Hello, I have a database of names and other details in Dbase IV. I migrated this database to Excel, but not all the dates are coming out well. Some d...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jun 2009 by
John Franco

Use of zero with multiple number

Hello, I am Arshad from Jamshedpur. my question is that when we enter zero (0) in a cell. That time cell accept zero but when we enter zero (0) with ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jun 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Guide me

Hello, I have 12 worksheets (jan to Dec), and i want to count the customer name repeated from jan to dec. for every month i will open on sheets an...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2009 by
SS

Programing vb in excel

Hello, what if I have 2 columns in 2 different excel sheets and I want to make a button to draw a graph between these 2 colomns what should I do???

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jun 2009 by
venkat1926

Password

Hello, can i get the password for my hotmail accounts's outlook express.when iam creating my outlook ecpress it ask me to type password

afgas

Enter data using a userform

Hello, My problem is i am trying to make a spreadsheet where data is entered using a userform. I am using 2 text boxes and 2 comboboxes, 2 buttons ...

Progrower

I forgot my password

Hello, I FORGOT MY YAHOO PASSWORD,ALTERNATE EMAIL ADD. AND ALSO ANSWER TO MY SECRET QUESTION,WHAT SHOULD I DO TO RECOVER MY PASSWORD.THIS EMAIL ADD ...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2009 by
sweetangel

Excel adding rows across pages

Hello, I was wondering how I could add a row in one page that would automatically add a row on the next page. I'm guessing this is done using a macro...

5 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2009 by
erin

Problems typing log in password to my comp

Hello, When i try to type in my password to start computer, the letters dissapear back to 1 letter and the computer beeps when i try typing again, th...

fella1960

Password problem

Hello,there i have got a problem with my apple ipod that somebody had just changed the password of volume limit so i can't listen to music,so ...

re_mi

Is it possible to post the sheet in your foru

Hello, sometimes while replying to the queires from forum member I would like to send a small extract of my sample sheet so that the member can under...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Change the password

Hello, ya i have forgot my password and dont even remember the question so can you tell me the way in which i can reset my password without asking an...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jun 2009 by
headp26

Not able to download apps

Hello, i have 5800 Xpress Music. Whenever i try to download any apps i get the message Expired Certificate. Please help me. Thank You

prayer71

About windows live messenger

Hello,i wana know why am not able to get access to net.messenger service!!in fact when am signing in,so the following message displays that "net.mes...

mikado33

Pdf file match with excel

Hello, I am getting the problem how to match the Pincode which is present in the pdf file with Excel file pin code

Nou_Nours77

I lost my password,zipcode and secrate questi

Hello, khan_123cute@hotmail.com this is the id what i need the password...

bryanOO7

Help with excel, formulas

Hello, I am trying to connect to sheets together. I need the cells in sheet 2 to equal certain cells in sheet 1. The problem is the data on sheet i...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2009 by
Excelguru

Dealing with zero values

Hello, I am trying to calculate percentages using several different worksheets. I have 6 sheets total with 4 being daily and the last to mtd. I am tr...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2009 by
venkat1926

Run macro from a different workbook

Hello, i have a workbook for a particular client with all macros in that workbook. i might get a new client for which a seperate workbook will b cr...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2009 by
venkat1926

For sale: pioneer svm-1000 mixer

We gladly welcome you to NEWTON DJ EQUIPMENT LIMITED, we are dealers of all kinds of Dj Equipment Such as Mixers, Speakers, Headphones Gears and many ...

juryforce

How do i customize line charts in excel vista

Hello, I need to add a secondary "y" axis in order to show a different scale for a trend line. In the previous version, you would just click on "cu...

Mel77

Vlook to return data into another worksheet

Hello, I have two worksheets that I use to track business donations (see below) columnA Column c Busines Name Amount Donate...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2009 by
meevans

Password

Hello, how can i get back my hotmail password

lostmaps

Help with macro

Hello, I am not good with vba, but I've managed to develop the following macro, however it doesn't quite work for me. It places a value in an cell Y,...

Excelguru

Cant get attachment from email in word 07

Hello, I really need some help and advice on a problem I am having with word 2007. Just yesterday I started getting messages when I tried to read at...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2009 by
Excelguru

Reference table

Hello, I would like to reference a table which contain in the first column positions 1 to 15 and in the second column points awarded to each of the 1...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Excel autofilter not working

Hello all, I'm working in Excel 2003 with a spreadsheet of phone call data I downloaded/imported from my cell carrier. If I activate Autofilter, t...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2009 by
Alister

My password has been locked

Hello, Hi i am swapnil i am not able to able to acess my yahoo id getting error is your password has been locked . as well as i forgot my secert qu...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2009 by
josie

Cell count

Hello, i am trying to use microsoift office excel and trying to count in a count cell.. like adding numbers together that i add into that certain cel...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jun 2009 by
venkat1926

Help forgot password

Hello, i forgot my linkys secret question and answer and dont remember what email i used so my wifi is locked help me please

toravia47

Exel reference formula required?

Hello, I wonder if any one can help? I want to list two columns on (sheet 2) Column A = Stock Codes e.g. SSTHAR-143 Columb B = Stock Desc...

Excelguru

Password

Hello, i need my password for myspace please i eally need it

nerssin

Dynamically add controls on excel form

Hello, the main idea behind this exercise is to generate reports based on user selected column headings with certain heading having criteria to it....

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2009 by
smd

Macro to find last blank cell in column

Solved

Hello, Can anyone help me with this please? I want a macro to run in Excel to do the following: 1. Go to a column and working from the top down fin...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2009 by
LesE

View option enable in word (office xp proff.)

Hello, I am use Microsoft Office XP proffessional Edition, There is a Problem that The View option beside the file & edit option that is not coming...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2009 by
guru12

Software request

Hello, my pc cannot hock the net because of no ethernet soft ware.

nerthin

Excel formula

Hello, I need to calculate between two columns. Such as: If there is written (A2:A100) "aminul", then count how many times was written (B2:B100) "ok"...

aquarelle

Change a cell by clicking on it using vb

Hello, I would like to be able to change a cell's color to blue by clicking on it with the cursor using visual basic. For instance, I have 30 cells n...

venkat1926

I forgote my password and sekret q

Hello, i have fogot my password and my sekret q how can i get it back answer me somobody in thit email danger.alboz@hotmail.com thnx

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jun 2009 by
NH

Projector connect to computer

Hello, I have an HP laptop (model # dv6000) and I am trying to hook up an NEC projector (model # VT47) to it. But, my computer is seeing the hardware ...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jun 2009 by
Carl

Password

Hello, an a novice user, may you help me with the procedure for protecting a word 2007 document with a password.

vgin59

Message unable to sent through msoffice

Hello, I am unable to sent email through MS Office outlook. Please help me to get free down load software

aingly

Imagesin html files on the web are rescaled

Hello, My html files edited in ms word display images in Mozilla as 32p x 32p icons on the website. If I open the same file located on my pc and not ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2009 by
losgool

Forgot password and secret idnetity

Hello, I forgot my old password and my old secret identity. Can you please help me because I needed really important for my work.

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2009 by
thaagshiga

Webcam

Hello, I have a logitec webcam and I don't have software. I have no idea how to get software as mine got lost during a move. Please help. Info on c...

simpsonbe

Memory pass word

Hello, i have set a password to scan disk memory card now some body has changed after formatting it asking for password plz help how i unlock the...

pirmnd

Excell 2007 thinks too much

Hello, How the heck can I prevent this from happening? My entire office has a problem with this. Sometimes when entering info into a spread sheet I...

wishagain

Can't print my timesheets

Hello, I try printing the whole report and it only prints the last 2 colums on my PC

mubashir aziz
Results 11501 - 11550 out of a total of 12,261