The discussions

Need support vba stuff on excel

Hello, I am nani and i have no experince in VBA scripting now i wanna phase out my self to learn Macros VBA with Excel as my most of the day work ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Dec 2011 by
rizvisa1

Calculate each number is 1st time happen

Solved

Hello, Pls do help me.. By using what method ( Auto calclulate ) that can help us to find out each number is first time happen ? Eg: Cut Apple ...

8 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2011 by
zhikim528

Autofill in a variable range

Hello, I'm working on a macro in which I have to add a row or a column, and they can be inserted anywhere in my sheet. I managed to add the rows/colum...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2011 by
venkat1926

Vlookup

Hello, I'm working with two formulas and trying to make one formula out of them! I can't seem to find a way of putting the two together! I'm ...

rizvisa1

Data replication using macro

Solved

Hello Experts, I have a requirement as follows: User data Entry: Column1 Column2 Column3 Colulmn4 TIME JAN FEB MAR INDIA Bangal...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excell help needed

Hello, I have next problem in Excell, I have columns A1, B1, and C1 with data like this: A1 B1 C1 ABCDEF 4444 ...

rizvisa1

Pop up vb in excel 2010

Hey guys, I have a large excel file with tons of information about my employees. I need a way to have a pop up to remind 3 months in advanced for w...

rizvisa1

Auto filter

Hello, I have a file, where there are datas in 18000 rows. I am trying to do auto filter but it is not working properly. it is not taking the ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2011 by
rizvisa1

If statement help excel 2010

Hello, This forum seems very helpful... I'm working on a spread sheet and have run into a wall with a specific IF statement. I want the cells i...

4 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2011 by
TrowaD

Saturday as workday

Solved

Hello, How do I get excel 2003 to include saturday as a weekday? I can't get workday or networkdays to include it.

2 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2011 by
Joe

C+p macro to dest. based on value

Hello, I'm still learning Macros and the like, and have had some luck learning the functions for what I have need in the past. What I am tryi...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Dec 2011 by
rizvisa1

How to select signature for outlook mail

Solved

Hello, I am trying to select signature (by browsing for a signature file) to new mail in outlook-2003 using with XP but unable to selct it. Please i...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Dec 2011 by
jamespdavid

Memory card pasword recovey

Hello, hi, i forget my memory card pasword using nokia handset 6303 plzzz help Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 535.2

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2011 by
bionik

Not able to hear sound from any browser...

Hello, I am working on 64 bit computer.IE 9 windows 7 . The procedure said did not work fine. "It says the specified file is not a registry file...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2011 by
bionik

Create a list based on input cells.

Hello, I am trying to create a vertical list based on cell in sheet2 with various data in sheet1 example file is saved in : http://www.editgr...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2011 by
j3kj3k

I want remove my password

Hello, i use nokia 3110c with 2GB micro sd memory card and lost my memory card password.how to remove my password without lossing my data. please ...

shaz

Conditional formatting max excluding subtotal

Hello, I am trying to apply conditional formatting to cells to see the max and min of the column. However within the column there are multiple subto...

rizvisa1

Going from one excel spreadsheet into others

Closed

Hi everyone, Another newbie here. I have one main excel spreadsheet and I need a macro that looks in a specific folder with 48 individual excel...

pcsces

Missing data

Hello, i have a list of dates from 1956 to 2006 for precipitation recordings, i want to identify which dates have no data input, btw there are day...

4 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2011 by
rizvisa1

Vb question

Hello, I need some help with excel. I have a work book i am trying to copy specific data from to another blank work sheet. The first workbook i wi...

rizvisa1

Please help me ... "problem while printing"

Hello, I am having problems with my page margins when I print documents in microsoft Word 2007. when I am creating the document it appears centred...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Dec 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excel 2007 data from many spreadsheets to one

Hello, I'm trying to make a compilation spreadsheet inside a workbook (Excel 2007). We have data from 83 different facilities that each have ...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2011 by
rizvisa1

Copy cell with more than 921 charcters

Solved

Hello, I wrote a vb code to copy all rows where column B contains "RW". The code first deletes any data that the sheet might already have. Followi...

deepindersingh0142

Problem with excel vlookup table array

Hello, I did a vlookup which worked well however, when I opened the spreadsheet and it asked me if I wanted to update, of course I clicked yes. ...

rizvisa1

Open a new workbook and populate form

Hello, I have a "data" sheet with customer information that is updated automatically all day. When a new line of data is downloaded to my "data" ...

rizvisa1

Auto populate numbers

Hello, I am very new to this and but believe that anything can be created and simplified with computers. I am creating a holiday schedule where I...

rizvisa1

Excel: if date changes

Hello, Here's what I want to do. I have a Column where I change the date and I want certain cells in this column to extract different informati...

6 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2011 by
rizvisa1

Copy-paste to fixed cells macro searchvalue

Hello, How are you? I've been looking for some help in the forums because I'm new to macro programming and have to develop some sort of line code...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2011 by
rizvisa1

Macro for copying data onto another sheet

Hello, I have a workbook that contains 8 sheets of different states. These sheets have data of five differenct products' sales and achievements fi...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Dec 2011 by
venkat1926

How to copy and paste based on quantity?

Hello, This is first time I ever need to ask question on Excel. I got a problem which is very time consuming and it would be helpful if there is a...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Dec 2011 by
venkat1926

Split data from one sheet into many sheets

Hello, I have extracted data from our accounting database (account code, journal number, reference, date etc). Now I want to split the data so tha...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Dec 2011 by
venkat1926

Calculation add up

Hello, I'm trying to get the formula for the above calculation however I cant figure it out. I'm trying to add 20% only when the total amo...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Dec 2011 by
venkat1926

Notifications on excel

Solved

Hello, I would need your help to create a notification on excel. I've got a row of date's and when the date is 90 days prior to the expiry dat...

5 replies Last reply on 1 Dec 2011 by
jd

Excel cell search and enter value

Hello, I need help constructing a formula in Excell 2007 that will do the following - search the spreadsheet for matching number - if it f...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Dec 2011 by
rizvisa1

Suma

Hello, I have two columns in excel sheet. column1 , 2 1541671 A 1541672 A 1541673 A 1541674 A2 1541675 A 1541676 B 1541677 C 15416...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Dec 2011 by
rizvisa1

Macro for extracting particular data

Hello, I request someone to help in solving my problem. I have two sheets one is "cashbook" and another sheet is "transaction". In "cashbook" shee...

rizvisa1

Unhide tab in excel

Solved

Hello, I have a cell in excel that is either true or false. Based on that then it is linked to a check box. When ever I type the word "True" it ...

rizvisa1

Excel drop down list

Hello, My question is regarding drop down list in excel. If i have data of all 12 month. and i have created a drop down list in excel of all 12 mo...

rizvisa1

Office for mac sort columns into new workbook

Hello, I am new to VB and need some help. I have sorted a spreadsheet by user ID in column"D" and now I need to move the data in columns E and F in...

rizvisa1

Excel - conditional formating

Hello, I want to highlight a row with a certain colour. I have 4 rows. The first one is physical stock the second one is qty outstanding , third i...

rizvisa1

Function data from web in ms excel

Hello, I would like to import data from one webpage to Excel using function Data - From Web. The problem is that this web page has at the end .jsp (...

rizvisa1

Copy specific data to a new sheet and save it

Hello, I am looking for a macro that will copy data based on a specific cell(group name) and paste it to a new workbook. I am also looking for th...

rizvisa1

Macro/udf to auto transpose cells

Hello and greetings! I am stuck in a list of my team members more than 2000 where details for every individual is not recorded based on fields/column...

rizvisa1

Need help for sorting data

Hello, i have column A with 8000 random number cells(rows) . i need to separate and add to 100 columns (from B) to and 800 rows. how can i do, p...

rizvisa1

Columns matching...

Hi, I have a workbook in which there are 3 sets of 3 columns names (Narration, Debit, Credit) (Doc. No., Debit, Credit) (Diff, Debit, Cre...

rizvisa1

Word - insert rows based on cell value

Hello, I am a macro novice with several questions. Please help! 1. I created a Document Change form with tables in word. The user will input a...

rizvisa1

Email set grey can't add acct

Hello, I want to add a second email account to outlook 2010, when I click on the + tab, the add account tab is grey. Can't add the new account. H...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Nov 2011 by
kieferschild

How to split text into columns in ms word

Hello, I have the following text VENKATA RAMAN with a space in between I want to convert into a table with VENKATA in one column RAMAN in se...

rizvisa1

Command button open a file(path is in cella1)

Hello, Can anyone tell me how to open a file (other than MS office file) from a command button and the file path is sitting in Sheet1 Cell A1 I hav...

rizvisa1

Conditional seaching and extrcting value<urg>

Hi, I have a requirement to copy cells conditionally by seraching from another sheet. Below is the scenario explained in detail Sheet1 Sheet 2 ...

rizvisa1
Results 5701 - 5750 out of a total of 12,261