Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 11301 - 11350 of about 16,600
  • Compare two columns and delete cells Closed

I have 3 columns in Excel 2007. The following is the sample data. Col3 is a formula that compares Col1 and Col2. If the value in the two columns ma...

Mitch | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Mar 31, 2010
    1 reply
  • Macro not copying correct data Closed

hi m trying to copy column D from one tab and pasting it in another tab. When i luk into code it shows copying (D:D) but it selects columns A-D and pa...

Maclearner | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 31, 2010
    5 replies
  • Excel 2007 - Look up a cell in a tab Closed

Within tab 1 I have a cell with an entry of Road 1. In the next cell I wish to go to the Road 1 tab and copy the contents of a cell. The entry Roa...

Ann | Excel | Latest reply: Ann Mar 31, 2010
    4 replies
  • I forgot my Email Address and password Closed

Please help me I forgot my friendster Email Address..I don't know my password..... PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,help me..

mae | Word | Latest reply: closeup22 Mar 31, 2010
    1 reply
  • Using excel if function with data validation Closed

Hello, i am running EXCEL 2007. i am trying to make an if statement that accomplishes something like, If c1=b1 then d1 = pick a choice from the ...

yvajit | Excel | Latest reply: slashzed Mar 31, 2010
    4 replies
  • date time picker control excel Closed

Hello, i have a user form with a date and time picker control on it. user selects a date and an update action updates a worksheet (called table) wi...

smd | Excel | Latest reply: Haris Mar 30, 2010
    1 reply
  • match a string to a col & increment by 1 Solved/Closed

I have two sheets with data as follows: Sheet 1 String, result A0101 Format of string in Sheet 1 column A: Axxxx (A - alphabet a to z, x num...

seema_gu14 | Office Software | Latest reply: venkat1926 Mar 30, 2010
    1 reply
  • Invoice Setup Closed

Hi, I'm tying to setup a order templete in Excel 2007. Every time I order from a specific vendor, I want the list of there items in each row. I h...

fonsema3 | Office Software | Latest reply: venkat1926 Mar 30, 2010
    1 reply
  • how to convert a numberic valu in to english Solved/Closed

how to convert a numberic valu in to english

• loss of number from mt nokia Closed

hey i deleted a number from my nokia phone and really need it back can anybody help me please. Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

• retrieving a deleted message Closed

is there any chance of retreiving anything thats been deleted from my nokia phone Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

• email trashed Closed

I deleted my email last febuary 2009, my friend rang me 18 march 2010 to say she had 23emaisl of mine in her inbox i delete my emails every month then...

• merge rows of similar data Solved/Closed

Hi, I am trying to merge various rows of data with a common headin in Column A. For example I have the following data: A 1 0 0 0 1 B 1 1 0 0 ...

Jay | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 30, 2010
    1 reply
  • how to add apostrophe for date Closed

can anyone tell me how to add apostrophe at Beginning, end for date in excel i have date 2009-01-07 10:25:59 i want this as '2009-01-07 10:25:59'

• excel pro Solved/Closed

hi , i have some data like gvn below M/C SR NO. total b4 a4 cl4 k92661400 18632 8544 544 9544 K81667500 21844 18948 1948 948 H25102020 6756 8...

usha | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 30, 2010
    6 replies
  • Maxell 4GB memory Bar - set password??? Closed

Hello, I have just bought a 4GB Maxell Memory Bar - I cannot access it and i cannot seem to change / re-set or do anything to get into it - how do ...

Krust | Word | Latest reply: mr.lonely Mar 30, 2010
    6 replies
  • PASSWORD RECOVERY TO ENTER MY LAP TOP Closed

I AM LOOKED OUT OF MY OWN LAP TOP HOW DO I RECOVERD MY PASSWORD? ACER MINI LAP TOP IF YOU ARE GOING TO EMAIL ME THAN you can at this one(dinisgoncalv...

goncalves699 | Word | Latest reply: closeup22 Mar 30, 2010
    1 reply
  • Filter duplicate entry with condition w excel Solved/Closed

Hi, I've 2 columns of data. Column A are repeated Test sequence and Column B are Status (OK / Fail). I would like to extract those test sequence wi...

Roger See | Excel | Latest reply: rogersee Mar 30, 2010
    2 replies
  • Help with If statements and date functions. Closed

Hello, I am trying to put a spreadsheet whose purpose will be to keep track whether certain updates on seperate funds has taken place. I want th...

Lax97 | Office Software | Latest reply: venkat1926 Mar 29, 2010
    8 replies
  • LARGE POLL OF NUMBERS Closed

Hello, I have a poll of numbers in the format below in excel 2007. My task is to locate a row with a question mark, then check all the numbers abov...

• transferring data from one workbook to anothe Closed

Hello, I have created a workbook for timesheet information on all employees. I have tabs set up for each employee. The totals get calculated in ano...

• Word document was erased cannot autorecover Closed

i run windows xp. i was doing an assignment and had multple word documents open, one of them froze, then all of them closed. send/ dont send error rep...

maz | Word | Latest reply: closeup22 Mar 29, 2010
    1 reply
  • if statement for data in columns Closed

Hi im a little stuck I have 2 columns of data, i want to get the value of column 2 by searching data in the entire column 1. If column 1 matched w...

ratty9 | Excel | Latest reply: rattyp9 Mar 29, 2010
    2 replies
  • someone has stolen my password Solved/Closed

hi, someone has stolen my email password.. and iam not able to get it back. how should i get it back?

nana | Word | Latest reply: Ambucias Mar 29, 2010
    1 reply
  • memory card password Solved/Closed

Hello, i have nokia 3110c and I had put a password for the memory card and now I have forgotten the password so if u can help me thank ...

sangarsh | Word | Latest reply: abhi Mar 29, 2010
    2 replies
  • how to e-mail ms office outlook file Closed

Dear Sir, Hello Please let me know how I can send ms office outlook file via email. I have to send resume to some agencies when I go to apply via ...

arvind | Outlook | Latest reply: satnam Mar 28, 2010
    2 replies
  • Special sort in excel Closed

I want to make a results sheet in excel for a competition that will create an automatically sorted list so that it can be quickly and easily uploaded ...

UlethClimbing | Excel | Latest reply: UlethClimbing Mar 28, 2010
    4 replies
  • Changing cell ranges in all series of a graph Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a graph with 5 series on it. ='Entire series of data'!$E$17,'Entire series of data'!$E$5066:$E$6375,'Entire series of data'!$I$17...

Sasi | Office Software | Latest reply: Kenneth Just Mar 28, 2010
    17 replies
  • power point Closed

Hello, i made my powerpoint slide and im having trouble that from one page to next it does not go automatically can you help fix that thank you ...

• I need help reseting my iPod password Closed

I have recently just been on iTunes for the first time in about 3 months. I have forgotten my password, and iTunes says that the only way to reset my ...

iPod Solver | Word | Latest reply: closeup22 Mar 28, 2010
    1 reply
  • forgotten password Closed

hi please can anyone help me as i have forgotten my facebook and email passwords so now can't access any help to reseting either unless i have the pas...

chalky | Word | Latest reply: AmericanDad Mar 28, 2010
    2 replies
  • lost password Closed

I lost my hotmail password and secret answer and alternate email. Anyone help

Penny | Word | Latest reply: closeup22 Mar 28, 2010
    1 reply
  • i have lost my password and security question Closed

i have lost my password and security question so plz help me Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5hello sir im mou my yahoo mail my mail address is...

mou | Word | Latest reply: closeup22 Mar 28, 2010
    1 reply
  • matching scores to names between pages Closed

I have a situation similar to the original in this thread. I'm trying to make a spreadsheet to make score counting easier. I want all my my reg...

UlethClimbing | Office Software | Latest reply: UlethClimbing Mar 27, 2010
    10 replies
  • Trouble with emailing attachments. Closed

I have Firefox and I am having trouble forwarding emails that have attachments. The attachments don't show on the forwarded email. Configuration: ...

• forgot password and secret answer Closed

hi, i forgot my password and secret answer for (sarfraz_sardar@hotmail.com) account.i tried many links provided by hotmailsupport but none of them is...

sarfraz | Word | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Mar 27, 2010
    1 reply
  • how to write excel macro to auto sorting Closed

hi expert, may i know how to write excel macro program to perform auto sorting of rows of data and then auto create new files for only each set of ...

simon | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 27, 2010
    1 reply
  • how can i blink a Cell in exal with if Closed

hello maybe any body can help me i need in blink a cell in exal 2003 with If logic i mean when reach a special text in one a Cell i need ...

• 400+ worksheet loop macro Closed

First off, thanks Rizvisa for your help previously creating a sucessful macro to loop through all open worksheets in the active workbook. It works pe...

gmasterv | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 27, 2010
    8 replies
  • Find Max Valu every 10 rows &mark row as keep Solved/Closed

Hi, I need help creating a formula in excel to Identify the Highest and Lowest values Every 10 rows THEN Identify those two rows...

Jman | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Mar 27, 2010
    3 replies
  • lost my password Closed

Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

joe | Word | Latest reply: joe Mar 26, 2010
    1 reply
  • filter Closed

Hello, If am filtering in row which contains 1200 coloums & copy it into another excel it copies total 1200 rows not the filtered one .

• Excel, If statement with part of text matchin Closed

Hi, I would like to find out an if function or VBA code that will return a certain number if parts of a cell contains the text that I'm looking for...

minseoul5 | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 26, 2010
    1 reply
  • macro or vba code to found and paste Closed

i have two files, one is excel which contains few articles like 111230, 111412, 552136 etc and other file is notepad which contains hundreds of articl...

shehla | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 26, 2010
    1 reply
  • Selecting rows in excel Closed

Hi, Column A has several numbers ranging from single digit to seven digit ones. I am only looking for rows which have 4 digits numbers. These rows ha...

Nic | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 26, 2010
    1 reply
  • Compare numbers in two columns in Excel Solved/Closed

I appreciate any response to help me with this. I have two columns of numbers A B B.121 S.222 S.154 B.121 B.164 ...

rypton | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 26, 2010
    1 reply
  • Keeping only specfic text in a cell Solved/Closed

I have an excel file that has data dumped from external source (P6). One cell contains a lot of data of which I only need very specific. Here is wha...

noobkelsey | Office Software | Latest reply: noobkelsey Mar 26, 2010
    4 replies
  • help me in writing a formula Closed

please give me a formula how to convert number to text in excel.for eg(3268 to threetwosixeight). send me to the id muralidhar222@gma...

• Help resetting facebook password Closed

I don't remember my password for FaceBook. I want to be able to use FaceBook on my Iphone. My home computer automatically brings up Facebook when I a...

Barb | Word | Latest reply: closeup22 Mar 26, 2010
    1 reply
  • delete row if 2 cells match in excel Closed

Hi, I tried to use this in as a Excel macro and it removes the wrong data from sheet (Org). Can someone tell me what is wrong with it? Column D ...

nk | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 25, 2010
    1 reply