The discussions

Excel formula help

I am needing the formula for pulling from an excel list to provide a cost amount. I have a list that includes med-xxx large shirts and need formula...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926

Dates in excel

Hello, I am having the hardest time with what seems to be a simple problem in Excel 2003... I have this formula: IF(C4

3 replies Last reply on 30 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926

Insert empty row after phone #

Hello, I have 7000 rows of data that looks like this Peter Chisholm Tanguido Inc. 270 Park Ave. Yonkers, NY 10703 (914) 378-4290 Nick Chiumen...

mysticdreams

Updated web browsers can't connect

Hello, I am using a msi Wind u100 netbook which I've had for about 6 months. For this entire time I cannot update my web browser. The only one that...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Sep 2009 by
Tony

Pop3

Hello, on certain outgoing emails, an error message occurs, failure pop3. yahoo cannot be found. why can't i send emails to craig's list and my churc...

dancedhall

Forget password

Hello, i will forget my passworl can u send to arafath1986@gmail.com

dancedhall

Adding a footer to access 2007

Hello, Im needing to know how to put a footer into my database, I know this may seem very basic but I have tried the obvious 'include header/footer' ...

LouisSteph

My eecpc 4g freezes when putting in password

Hello, when i put my password in it doesnt go no further please help thanks

LouisSteph

Problem opening word 03 files with word 03...

Hello, I'm having a problem opening a word document after i have created it. I plan on rebooting my computer soon, so i havent worried to much about ...

Fred

Organizing info from a database into sheets

Hello, I have a very large database with about 12,000 names, email addresses, phone numbers, region, industry etc etc. I am trying to organize thi...

LouisSteph

Formula>

Hello, In excel 2003, I want (column) H to = columns (D+E) - G I've played around trying to figure out a formula, but can't. Thanks much

1 reply Last reply on 29 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926

Fetch multiple data from excel

Hi geeks, I require your help in following query. I have a table table called project It contains following items E1 ...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926

Excel formula for conditional formatting

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to find a formula and instructions for shading date values in a column on a worksheet based on the month relative to today's date. ...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926

Apple iphone 3gs 32gb,nokia n97 32gb,blackberry bo

Closed

Hello, Brand new unlocked Mobile phones and games..comes with one year warranty and 3 months return policy. All phones comes with full and comple...

closeup22

Copy and paste

Hello, What is the vba code to paste a range of data into the next available spaces on a column? thanks PM

dancedhall

Need help on date format change

Hello, I need some help regarding date format,i need script for change date format from dd-mm-yyyy to mm/dd/yyyy Thanks in advance.

2 replies Last reply on 29 Sep 2009 by
dybbody

Browser tab issue

Hello, My computer just started doing this. Whenever I am using an internet browser and want to add a tab for a different search or site, etc, it clo...

dybbody

Counting in multiple columns

Hi All, I am a new Excel user. Can someone help me in getting solution to below problem: I have following data: Grade Suject1 A 80 B 8...

venkat1926

Recovery of password

Hello, Dear sir this is aarti user of gmail My gmail id is staraarti@gmail.com. i can not access my account as i forgot my password and also can...

closeup22

Return days only if between two dates -excel

Hello, I have a start date and an end date that span many years. I need to calculate prorated information about the rest of the row based on the n...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Sep 2009 by
Excelguru

Give me any macro or formula for color cells

Hello, I have lots of data. In the worksheet there are text comes with value. I want to change cell color base on there upper case and lower case....

6 replies Last reply on 28 Sep 2009 by
sanjay

Count text in columnb, if columna is unique

Hello, I am looking for a way to count the number of times certain text appears in ColumnB, but only when ColumnA is unique. For example COLU...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926

Macro to select number of colums

Hello, I am trying to find a macro that will allow me to select a range of colums that increases each month Ex. Jan Feb Mar Apr so the macr...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926

I can not open an attach word document

Hello, I can not open an attach word document in Outlook. I am using Microsoft office 2003 I am using Windows XP pro, and Internet Explorer 7.0

3 replies Last reply on 28 Sep 2009 by
Top Chap

I forgot my pass word

Hello, good day i forget my pass word for my Hotmail can you help my to Re caver it you can E-mail me at ylwillbe@gmail Thank you for your help

dancedhall

Administrator password

Hello,pls i have a big problem.i downloaded avira web protector on my pc and i mistakenly deleted the program on my desktop and i have forgotten my ad...

dancedhall

Copy of short cuts

Hello, Is any way that i cab copy a file from a compurer to a fast drive that is a short cut? i try to open the main document but i cannot find it.

closeup22

I am use outlook express and that i attach a

Hello, i use outlook express,when i attach any file not attach why.

closeup22

Hacking of email pass word

Hello, dear sir is there any way i can hack my friends password,( hotmail, yahoo, gmail) i know the user name only, other then that i dont no. if ...

onea97

I forgot password

Hello, i forgot my password to my x box live e-mail address and wont to change them both. the thing is i have stuff on it so i dont wont to start off...

Asten M

Find from a1 replace then paste in to call b1

Hello, i am searching a formula. to find a word from Column A1 & replce with my own word and paste in to B1 in excel how it is possible prana...

iveal

Look in a row for a word

Hello, I am looking for a formula that will look in a row G8:IR8 for the any cell that contains "Wrong Stream" (which is there because of an if sta...

Trowa

Excel - query

Hello, This is Muthuvijayan, right now i am using excel 2003, here i am looking one help from you. i am going to mailtainone excel data base, ...

iveal

Outlook express won't send on gmail

Hello, I have been following with interest all the talk on this subject. I have tried using various port numbers, 587, 465 and 25 for the outgoing sm...

onea97

Excel formula/macro help

Closed

Hello, I need to be able to look up a postcode and find what zone it is in. The problem is I only have start and end postcodes for the zones and not...

4 replies Last reply on 28 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926

Help i cant install word

Hello, I have just bought a dell inspiron mini notebook and was told that I need to go online to enter a product key to install word, as the notebook...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

Forgot my pass word

Hello, pls can u find my pass word as i have also forgot the answer to the question its almost 8yrs before i did itsend it to saravanan2071@gmail.com

closeup22

Forgotten my pass word

Hello,I was stuying in year 2007.butl last i was not studyin.I have 4gotten my pass word &ID.this year im stuying. PLEASE send it 2 my e-mail adress...

closeup22

Someone change my password

hello pls i need my password back how can you help me out smith

closeup22

Microphone not working

Hello, When I want to make a telephone call using the computer, I am unable to use the microphone. The microphone doesn't work. When I tried with t...

closeup22

I jst forgot ma pasword

Hello, i jst forgot ma msn pasword n ma id iz ar.khan83@live.com

closeup22

Haking softwere of hotmail password

Hello, i want free softwere of hotmail password help me

closeup22

Password problem

Hello, i forgot my password of my apple iphone how do i activate my phone or get my password

closeup22

Quextion

Hello, can i conect my DORADO mobile (that is china mobile) to my pc.

closeup22

Show value for cells in 'previous' sheets

Hello, I would like to show the value for specified cells in a 'previous' sheet. However I would like to be able to copy and paste the formula thro...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926

Using or in an excel if statement

Hello, I am using the flowing to calculate: IF(OR(B32

venkat1926

Password

Hello, I have a toshiba computer with a password set up on this for security when i first turn my computer on. For some reason it doesn't recongise...

Rommy1322

Pls. teach me

Hello, pwede nyo po ba ako turuan paano maga lagay ng picture sa friendster, kase hindi ku po alam

fobvious5

Not recognize sansam240 ipod with computer

Hello, when i connect my ipod sansam240 with my pc it's not recognize kindly help me to solve this problem patel

fobvious5

Highlight values of column b in column d

Hello, I made a sheet named Room List. In this sheet. I have 4 columns. In column D, I have numbers 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 in cells D2, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926
Results 10701 - 10750 out of a total of 12,261