Bio-punk comedy?! One of the anticipated video games of this winter, the first-person shooter High on Life will be released on December 13th for PC and Xbox. Get ready to become a bounty hunter, fight back against the alien invasion, fire the talking guns and have lots and lots of laughs! Here we have compiled everything you need to know about this sci-fi game that is already being talked about because of its original concept and vibrant visuals.
The new creation of Justin Roiland (Rick and Morty and Out of the System) and Squanch Games studio is recommended for gamers aged 16 and over.
High on Life will take us to the future, where the Earth is invaded by an alien Cartel led by Garmantuous who kidnaps people and produces drugs from them for sale on other planets. It already sounds absurd and very funny. The main intrigue of the game is connected with the topic of drugs: what kind of a villain is behind the Cartel and how this "enterprise" works.
You will play as a bounty hunter who travels through space in his starship and teams up with other aliens to fight against the Cartel. Oh yes, talking cannons! Your allies are sentient weapons that can talk.
High on Life is a comedy first-person shooter video game. The protagonist (that is, you!) meets good aliens who become his weapons: there are several types of them, including a knife, guns and shotgun. "High on Life's pitch focused less on actual sci-fi FPS gameplay than on the humor of the voiced weapons in the game. Each weapon has its own ridiculous personality, including one knife-wielding alien who wants nothing more than to stab other aliens" (Gamerant). You can also scream at laugher at your enemies: for example, one of them shoots with circular saws.
In addition to weapons, you can purchase various movement options in the game store. The game was originally scheduled for release in October, but several bugs were discovered that took another two months to fix. Let's hope that the game will go smoothly - we can't wait for the moment when we can evaluate the mechanics of the game.
Graphics and sound
The game world is very diverse: you will find yourself either in the jungle or in a metropolis built on an asteroid. From the official trailer, you can get an idea that Justin Roiland and his team managed to create a truly biological, seething and living world before your eyes. Squanch Games design director Erich Meyr described the style of High on Life aesthetics as "Bladerunner meets The Muppets". The creatures of the game are very funny indeed, and one of them, namely the gun Kenny, was voiced by Justin Roiland himself. JB Smoove (HBO "Curb Your Enthusiasm") plays the shotgun Gus, Tim Robinson (Netflix "I Think You Should Leave") voices Creature, and Betsy Sodaro plays Sweezy.
Platforms, price and PC requirements
As Squanch Games itself annotated, from December 13th on the new game will be available at a price of $60 for Xbox Series X, Xbox One, and PC on Steam and the Epic Games Store. In addition to PC and consoles, it will also appear on Xbox Game Pass. Unfortunately, there is no news about a possible release of the game on PlayStation.
Recommended PC requirements: Windows 10 64-bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6402p CPU @ 2.80GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Ryzen 5 2600 (3.4 GHz), 8GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB)/AMD RX 5600 XT (6GB), DirectX: Version 12, 45 GB of storage space
- High on life release date
- High on life game
- A printer's ink pad is at the end of its service life. please contact epson support. > Guide
- How to solve epson ink pad is at the end of its service life error message probl > Forum - Printers/Scanners
- Youtubers life download pc > Download
- Parts inside your printer are at the end of their service life > Forum - Printers/Scanners
- Epson L220 ink pad has reached the end of its service life [solved] > Forum - Printers/Scanners
- Little Alchemy cheats: all 580 combinations and elements
- Hitman 3 cheats: PS4, Xbox One, PS5, PC, Xbox series X
- Crusader Kings 3 cheats: Steam, Game Pass, immortal
- RGSS-RTP standard: error, not found
- How to recover Need For Speed Underground 2 save files
- Unable to host World of Warcraft 3 LAN game
- How to remove Steam Guard: mobile authenticator, from PC
- Flash games for PC: download, online, old
- How to turn off cloud sync on Steam
- Avakin Life free coins: 2022
- Fortnite Halloween 2022: skins, dates, and Fortnitemares
- The best online game stores for PC: Steam, Origin, GOG, etc
- Star Wars Battlefront cheat codes: Xbox, PS2
- Starfield: release date, location, and gameplay
- Skate 4: release date, trailer, gameplay and rumors
- How to set the maximum ping in Steam
- The best crossplay games: 2022, PS4, Xbox, PC, Switch
- Fix registry error loading key Warcraft III\InstallPath
- Steam profile status: checker, privacy settings
- Valheim tips and tricks: for beginners, 2022
- Play Hero Wars: online, free, on PC, Mini Games
- How to play Among Us: on Mac, on PC, online
- The best indie games sountracks
- Online escape game: free, without flash, with friends
- FIFA 23: release date, new features, cover stars, game modes
- Get and redeem promo codes on Roblox
- The best Fortnite codes and maps in creative mode
- Fortnite Winterfest 2022: date, skins, map, presents
- Play Atari Breakout on Google
- The best VR games (2022): on Steam, Occulus
- The best free online gaming sites
- Hades guide: tips and tricks
- Everything you need to know about E3
- The best video games of the year: 2022
- DirectX Encountered an Unrecoverable Error: how to fix it?
- Customize updates and background downloads for Steam games
- Resident Evil 8: Village: characters, DLC, VR
- Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout: guide, gameplay, download
- Best Cyberpunk 2077 bugs
- Create server: for Minecraft, for CounterStrike
- How to restrict downloads on Steam?
- Best zombie video games
- Harry Potter video games: for PC, Android, iOS, AR
- PlayStation Plus games for May 2022
- League of Legends: Wild Rift: champions, release date
- Offline Android games: download for free
- Psychology of video games: why we enjoy gaming?
- Everything about Amazon Luna: review, games
- Cyberpunk 2077 refund: Xbox, Steam, PS4
- How to contact Roblox support: number, email
- How to Download Valorant For Free
- The best gaming console: (2022), to buy, under 500
- Black Friday 2022 gaming deals on Steam
- Video games on Netflix: catalog, price, access
- The Elder Scrolls 6: release date, location, trailer
- Connect controller to PC: bluetooth, wireless, PS4
- Top games on Nintendo Direct 2022
- Video Game Addiction: what is it, signs, risks