If you want to check for the BIOS version of your system prior to an update, use one of the following method:
- Click on Start > Run > msinfo32
- This shall open up the System information window
- Select "System Summary"
- The BIOS version shall be indicated in the right pane:
- Click on Start > Run > cmd
- In the command prompt, enter the following command:
- Look for the line beginning with "Bios Version"
- Click on Start > Run > regedit
- Go to:
- Look for the following entries in the right pane:
Published by jak58
Latest update on July 5, 2011 at 12:37 PM by jak58.