Change my IP address to another country's one

October 2017


I would like to change my IP address to a USA one. Can this be done?


You can search for a US proxy on or you can use IP Privacy (has premium US proxies that will not slowing down your internet connection)
Published by aakai1056. Latest update on December 1, 2011 at 09:50 AM by aakai1056.
This document, titled "Change my IP address to another country's one," is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (