The Aadhaar card has become the most important document for Indian citizens. It contains information pertaining to the owner's mobile number, address, and email address. It is important to maintain your email address updated in your Aadhaar card details following any changes. Continue reading to discover how to change the email address connected to your Aadhaar card online.
How to update email address on Aadhaar card online?
- To update the email address that is attached to your Aadhaar card online, start by visiting the Aadhaar card official site and clicking Update Aadhaar Details (Online).
- Next, click the Click Here button.
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar card number in the Enter your Aadhaar number field, respond to the captcha, then click Send OTP:
- You will receive a one time password (OTP) at the phone number attached to your account.
- Enter the password that you received, and click Login.
- Next, tick the box next to Email ID, and click Submit.
- Write the correct or the new email address, confirm the information by ticking the box next to I confirm that I have read the instructions carefully and information provided by contained herein is true, correct and accurate, and click Proceed:
- Next, select Documents Upload to submit your proof of identity, and click the Choose File to upload your scanned files.
- Once you have finished, you can Download and Print your application.
- You should note the Update Request Number that is displayed for future correspondence regarding your application.