How to reset a Chromecast to factory settings
In this article you will learn how to reset a Chromecast to factory settings.
- On your PC or smartphone, on the Chromecast app.
- Select your Chromecast device (on the same Wi-Fi network).
- Click on Settings.
- Next to "Chromecast Device", click on "Factory Reset" > "Reset".
- Disconnect the Chromecast from your TV.
- Press and hold the small button next to the USB port for at least 25 seconds.
- Release the button as soon as the LED next to it start blinking.
The reset procedure is now complete.
Published by jak58
Latest update on July 23, 2014 at 09:13 AM by ninha25.