The Street View feature of Google Earth allows you to navigate through the streets of major cities. Street View combines millions of photos to offer a 360° landscape. Read on to discover how to enable the Street View on Google Earth.
How to enable Street View on Google Earth?
To access Street View, you have to download and install the Google Earth app on your PC or mobile device. Launch the app and click on a place where you’d like to enable Street View. Then, click on Pegman in the bottom right corner of the screen.
Click on your selected area and you will see two options:
- The areas colored in blue can be seen in Street View.
- The areas colored in orange allow you to see inside a building.
To move around and change your location, click and drag the screen.
To exit the Street View mode, simply click on Exit Street View in the top right corner of your screen.
How to use Street View in Google Earth VR?
If you have a VR headset such as the Oculus Rift or HTC Vive a recent Google Earth update now lets you experience Street View. All you have to do while in Google Earth VR is zoom down to street level. Your controller will let you know if there is Street View available. If there is, you will be able to experience a 360 degree photo of your chosen location.
Need more help with Google? Check out our Forum!
- Google earth pro street view
- Google earth street view not working
- Google earth street view
- Google Street View > Download
- India Rejects Google’s Street View
- Google earth flight simulator > Guide
- Google earth coordinates > Guide
- How to find a location on Google Maps: postal address, GPS > Guide
- Google reverse image search: mobile, iPhone, Android, app
- How to view Google Maps speed cameras: 2021, iPhone, UK
- Download a Google Doc: as a PDF, with comments, as word
- How to get Google Docs to read to you: Google text-to-speech
- Translate text messages with Google Translate on Android
- How to change distance unit on Google Maps: km to miles
- How to access your photos folder on Google Drive?
- How to remove Google Drive: from PC, startup, Windows 10
- Enable Google Sheets right to left editing in Google Drive
- How to turn off tilt view in Google Maps
- Translate images via your phone camera with Google Translate
- How to make a copy of a Google Doc: on phone, iPhone
- How to open Google apps from desktop: shortcut, extension
- How to download apps for Android with the Google Play Store
- How to enable Google Drive OCR: PDF, scan, search
- Limit uploads and downloads speed in Google Drive
- Google Play Store error codes and how to fix them
- Download offline Google Maps: iPhone, for PC, Android
- How to transfer Google Authenticator: iPhone, Android, PC
- How to use and setup Google Chromecast
- How to translate a page on Android with Google Translate
- How to sort Google Drive
- How to turn off Google spoken answers?
- Share files on Google Drive: with other users, Android
- Compress images with Google Squoosh
- Google Docs spell check: not working, settings
- Google Meet extension for Chrome: grid view, attendance
- Turn off private results in Google searches
- Create Google account: without Gmail
- How to change the language in Google Drive
- Use Google Meet: download, desktop, mobile, breakout rooms
- Google Kids Space: features. security, devices
- How to request a refund on Google Play
- How to block someone on Hangouts: Web, Android, iOS
- Add and edit images in Google Docs: rotate, resize, adjust
- How to make a Google Maps list
- Plan a route on Google Maps: app, Android, iPhone
- Google Classroom: tutorial, features, cost, app download
- Restore Google Photos: backup, to phone, to gallery
- How to use OK Google: activate, search