Mobile telephony these days can be really useful when a user needs to download data, find out geographical information and find out how to spell a word or translate it. Indeed, a Java software download will provide users with a free dictionary service. JLearnItMe supports over 15 languages and users can download it for free. In this era where one needs to travel extensively, this Java software lends a great helping hand in linguistic requirements. Also of great help to translators, this is a great addition to the telephony world. This free dictionary is supported by all mobile phones supporting java applications.
[Java software] A free dictionary for your mobile phone
- JLearnItME is a free application for mobile phones, supporting over 15 languages.
- Note that it is compatible with all mobile phones supporting java.
- (User interface)Languages supported: English, French, Dutch, German, Italian and Czech.
- Translation languages: English, French, Spanish, Dutch, German, Italian, Hebrew, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Russian, Latin and Czech.
Download and installation
- For more information about this application refer to this page link.
- The download links and installation guides for various brands and models are also available there.
Thanks to sirenoyel for this tip
In the same category
Published by jad05
. - Latest update by Virginia Parsons