Tinder Passport is one of the latest functions incorporated into the Tinder package. This article will explain what it is and how to make the most of this feature.
What is Tinder Passport?
Generally the free version of Tinder allows users to meet people nearby, located in the same geographic area. However users who subscribe to Tinder Plus or Tinder Gold (fee paying), benefit from an added function, that is Tinder Passport. This function allows subscribers to communicate with other Tinder users anywhere in the world. To explore new countries and find more potential matches, users just need to change their location to a city of their choice and they will subsequently be able to see local profiles.
How to relocate using Tinder Passport?
- If you want to relocate yourself (virtually) to another city or country on your Tinder account, the first step is to tap on your profile icon and go to Settings.
- Scroll down and click on Location. From there, you can select the city of your choice anywhere in the world, set the maximum distance and also the type of person you are looking for (eg, woman between 31 and 40 years old).
- Once this you’ve done this, the new map with the chosen city will appear. For example Moscow:
- You can modify your position as many times as you want but of course, you can only be in one city at a time. However any interest shown in a profile regardless if the city has been changed or not, will still be visible to the user for up to 24 hours after the change of location.
Can you activate Tinder Passport for free?
During April 2020, Tinder Passport was free for all users in an attempt to encourage users to stay at home during the Coronavirus pandemic. Unfortunately this was a limited offer, and Tinder Passport is now once again a paid feature.
- Tinder passport free
- How to use tinder passport for free
- Free tinder passport
- How to use Tinder Passport: for free, feature, app > Guide
- How to unlock wd passport > Guide
- My passport 0740 driver [solved] > Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- My passport external hard drive not working [solved] > Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- WesternDigital My Passport lights up, but not detected on PC [solved] > Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- How to delete boards and pins on Pinterest?
- Hi5 login: old account, with Facebook, online, sign up
- What is OnlyFans and how does OnlyFans work?
- How to get a Clubhouse invite code: free, for Android, iOS
- How to make money on OnlyFans: as a woman, as a male
- What is Playsee: review, download
- How to delete Classmates account
- Stop Pinterest notifications: Android
- Download videos from Pinterest: app, iPhone, Android
- How to use Clubhouse: download app, join a room, etc
- What is Parler platform: download app, review
- Cancel Tinder Gold: on iPhone, Android, refund
- Best apps to manage your followers on Instagram, etc.
- LinkedIn Learning: courses, cost, certificates
- What are degrees of connections on LinkedIn?
- How to improve your LinkedIn profile in 2022?
- Social networks to boost your career: professional, business