If you'd like to be able to launch your Google apps (Gmail, Hangouts, Google+, YouTube…) directly from your desktop, you can do this thanks to the Chrome App Launcher extension. In this article we will show you how to install the extension and add app shortcuts to your desktop.
How to install Chrome App Launcher?
Open Google Chrome and sign in with your Google account. Search for G App Launcher by apps.jeurissen.co to open the download page and then click on Get the Launcher to download and install the app:
Once installed, the Chrome App Launcher will create a shortcut in your taskbar:
If you are running Windows 10, you'll notice that the launcher is only available through Start menu. To move it to the taskbar, simply click on Start > Recently Added and then drag the Chrome App Launcher icon to your taskbar.
Need more help with Google? Check out our Forum!
- Create Desktop Shortcuts to Access Your Apps on Windows 8.1
- How to Use Google Meet on Desktop or Mobile
- New Google Apps Get Search Shortcuts
- Download Instagram app: for PC, for Mac, for free > Guide
- How To Restore Missing App Store Icon
- How to remove Google Drive: from PC, startup, Windows 10
- How to find a location on Google Maps: postal address, GPS
- How to get street view on Google Earth: VR, app, iPhone
- Translate text messages with Google Translate on Android
- How to turn off tilt view in Google Maps
- How to view Google Maps speed cameras: 2021, iPhone, UK
- How to make a copy of a Google Doc: on phone, iPhone
- How to download apps for Android with the Google Play Store
- How to change distance unit on Google Maps: km to miles
- How to get Google Docs to read to you: Google text-to-speech
- How to translate a page on Android with Google Translate
- Google reverse image search: mobile, iPhone, Android, app