If you would like to configure the DuckDuckGo search engine to automatically open links (search results) in new browser windows/tabs, follow the steps in the tutorial below.
How to open results in new windows/tabs?
- Go to DuckDuckGo's website.
- Click the menu button located at the top right corner of your screen.
- Once this is done, go to Advanced Settings.
- Click on General settings
- Toggle New window - Opens results in new window/tabs on.
- Scroll down and confirm by selecting Save and Exit.
You have more questions about browsers? Check out our forum!
- Open DuckDuckGo Search Results in New Tabs
- Turn Off The Safe Search on DuckDuckGo
- Install DuckDuckGo on Your Web Browser
- Adobe Reader - Display additional options in Advanced Search mode
- Adobe Reader - Display additional option in the advanced search feature
- How to turn off the safe search on DuckDuckGo?
- Delete browsing history: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer