Back Up Messages on Apple Mail App
Close out the Mail application and copy the following folder location into your Finder:
Drag and drop the folder onto your a removable disc. To restore it, simply copy it back from the hard disc to your hard drive.
The system will ask if you would like to replace the existing folder. Confirm by clicking Yes.
N.B. You can also access your Mail preferences file by heading to
- Backup mail mac
- Backup mac mail - Best answers
- Mac mail backup - Best answers
- Reset mail mac - How-To - MacOS
- Itunes backup folder mac - How-To - iTunes
- Mac mail download attachments automatically - How-To - MacOS
- Backup WeChat messages: to PC, Mac, iPhone, Android - Guide
- How to backup windows live mail - How-To - Email client