How to reset mail on Mac: Big Sur, Catalina, Mojave
Mac computers come equipped with a Mail App to help organize your e-mail accounts. This article will show you how to reset your e-mail preferences to the default settings on MacOS X, including Big Sur, Catalina and Mojave.
How to reset Apple Mail preferences on MacOS X?
The procedure is as follows:
- Select Finder and in the Menu Bar open the "Go" menu (at the top of the screen).
- Select "Go to Folder..."
- Type the following: ~/Library/Preferences
- Click Go;
- Search for the file named com.apple.mail.plist. You can search using CMD F and enter the file name or just scroll down to find it.
- Once located, delete "com.apple.mail.plist" and relaunch the Mail app.
Your mail settings will now have been reset.
Need more help with your Mac? Check out our Forum!
Around the same subject
- Reset mail app mac
- Reset apple mail
- Reset mail mac
- Old yahoo mail login > Yahoo Mail Forum
- How to reset windows 10 password without logging in > Guide
- Windows live mail download > Download - Email
- How to reset outlook > Guide
- Tilde on mac > Guide