PDFs, are the standard document type for most companies and businesses worldwide thanks to their portability and fixed format. PDF documents offer various advantages, such as security, smaller file size, self-containment, and their ability to be opened on most, if not all, computers. This quick tutorial will show you how to convert one or more JPG files into a single PDF (with each JPG on its own page) on a Mac.
How To Convert JPG to PDF on Mac, for free?
- Open your JPG files using Preview, and select your image(s) in the window's sidebar.
- Click File > Print Selected Images. In the window that opens, click the dropdown menu located in the lower left corner. Then, select Save as PDF.
- Give your file a name, select your preferred location, and then click Save.
- Alternatively, you can use the Automator application, which comes built-in with Mac OS X computers. Automator contains scripts that can help you create your PDF files in bulk.
- To do this, simply launch the Automator app, and go to Choose Finder Items > New PDF from images. Select your images to get them converted.
How to convert JPG to PDF with software online, for free?
Need more help with your Mac? Check out our Forum!
- How to convert jpg to pdf on mac
- Jpg to pdf mac
- Convert jpg to pdf mac
- How to save a webpage as a PDF on Mac: Chrome, Safari > Guide
- How to convert word to pdf in windows 10 > Guide
- Convert word to pdf tamil font > Forum - Word
- How to Export PPT to PDF With Hyperlinks
- How to convert the tamil pdf file to tamil word file [solved] > Forum - Word
- Apple Silicon: M1 chip, roadmap, release date, specs
- MacOS Monterey: release date, new features, compatibility
- Apple Mail backup: mailbox, emails, iCloud
- How to disable trackpad Mac: shortcut, terminal
- How to use command F: on Mac, on iPhone
- How to disable automatic downloads of attachments on Mac
- How to change Calendar settings on Mac
- How to disable disk image verification on MacOS
- How to disable iCloud: photos, back up, on iPhone, on Mac
- How to show volume in menu bar on Mac OS
- How to delete multiple files on Mac
- Speed up a slow Mac: Mini, computer, in 5 minutes
- Change MacBook name: terminal, in iCloud, Airdrop, Bluetooth
- Repair keychain: Mac, Big Sur, Monterey, Mojave
- Force delete Mac file: in use, terminal
- How to reset calendar on Mac OS
- How to receive files via Bluetooth on Mac
- How to allow downloads from unknown sources Mac
- How to clear recents in Mac finder
- How to find IP address on Mac: computer, terminal
- How to reset mail on Mac: Big Sur, Catalina, Mojave
- How to reinstall MacOS without disc
- Apple M1 Pro and M1 Max: price, specs, release date