How to Enable the Develop Menu in Safari
- Launch the Safari browser and go to Preferences in the top left corner of the screen under the Safari section.
- Go to Advanced and check mark the Show Develop menu in menu bar tab.
Now you can use the developer console. If you ever would like to disable the function, go to Advanced Settings and remove the check mark at the Show Develop menu tab.
Photo – 123rf.com.
- Modo desenvolvedor safari
- Safari develop menu - Best answers
- Safari menu - Best answers
- How to Enable Local File Access on Safari - How-To - Safari
- MacOS - Enable the Debug Menu in iCal - How-To - MacOS
- ATI Catalyst Control Center - Enable System Tray Menu - How-To - Graphic cards
- How to enable unidentified developer mac - How-To - MacOS
- How to Enable the Autofill of Names and Passwords in Safari - How-To - iPhone