Sometimes when you need to save a presentation in PDF format, some hyperlinks can be lost. To avoid this problem, you can use the OpenOffice software to save Powerpoint presentation or PPT document in PDF with clickable hyperlinks. Read this article to find out how to do it.
How to Export PPT to PDF With Hyperlinks
Follow the instructions below to export a PowerPoint file to PDF and keep all your clickable links:
1.Open your .ppt or .pps file in the Open Office program.
2. To save it in .pdf format go to File > Export as PDF.
4. Finally, go to Links tab and select Open with Internet browser, then click Export.
- Ppt to pdf
- Export ppt to pdf with hyperlinks - Best answers
- Ppt to pdf with hyperlinks - Best answers
- All networking commands pdf - How-To - Network
- Logical structure of hard disk pdf - How-To - Hard Disk Drive
- Xnconvert pdf to jpg - How-To - PDF
- Tamil pdf to tamil word converter online ✓ - Forum - Word
- Ubuntu commands list pdf - How-To - Ubuntu