I am currently writing a lengthy document and want to add my name as a watermark to some pages and another name to others. But the problem is if I apply my name as watermark, it marks it on all pages and I do not want, I just want to apply to some pages. Is that possible with Microsoft Office 2010?
A watermark object (picture or text) is
anchored in the Header area.
You can use different watermarks on different pages:
- Make sure that you use section breaks to separate the sets of pages that require differing Watermarks (including sections with NO watermark).
- For this go Page layout ----Page setup ---- Break ---- Section Break
- Insert the Watermark you would like for any section
- initially it will be the same throughout the document.
- Double-click, and modify, the Headers so that each section does NOT have 'Same as previous'.
- Move to the (in your case) first section, double-click its Header - you will now be able to 'select' the watermark with a single (Left-)click.
- Right Click the Watermark, choose 'Edit text, and modify the Watermark for that section.
- Repeat for the other sections until you have whatever Watermark you want (including NO Watermark) in each section.
Thanks to RWomanizer
for this tip.
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on July 19, 2011 at 09:08 AM by aakai1056.