The Service Credentials Manager is a service that enables the user to easily track down all Windows services and scheduled tasks. In this guide we will show you how to disable it when running Windows OS.
Disable Service Credentials Manager
- Click on Start then type "services.msc" in the search field and press Enter.
- In the "Services" window, look for the following entry:
- Credential Manager
- Double click and set the "Startup type" as "Disabled"
- Click on OK to validate.
Image: © Google.com
- Disable credential manager windows 10
- Disable windows credential manager - Best answers
- Disable credential manager - Best answers
- How to Disable the Desktop Window Manager on Windows 7 - How-To - Windows 7
- Free Download Manager- Disable the floating window feature - How-To - Download manager
- Disable task manager for standard user windows 10 - How-To - Windows 8
- Disable print spooler windows 7 - How-To - Windows 7
- Aspi manager windows 10 - How-To - Multimedia