How to delete Windows image backup file
If you use a Windows operating system, you probably know that your files are safely preserved as a backup file on your computer. Sometimes though, they use too much storage space or maybe you don't even need them anymore. In this article, we explain to you how to delete Windows image backup file.
If you want to delete the Windows image backup file, follow these steps:
- Click on the Start button and go to Control Panel > System and Maintenance > Backup and Restore.
- Next, click on Manage space.
- In the next window select View Backups and select image backup files that you’d like to remove and simply delete them.
Any more Windows questions? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Windows image backup delete
- How to delete system image backup windows 11
- How to delete system image backup windows 10
- Hp smart download windows 10 > Download - Other
- Capcut for windows > Download - Video editing
- Kmspico windows 10 > Download - Other
- Subway surfers download for pc windows 10 > Download - Platform
- Windows live mail download > Download - Email